Who Would've Thought It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza was in Heaven. She had never had another guy who would eat her out, much less love doing it like Corey did. She was thrashing back and forth, hair flying everywhere, body slick with sweat, in the throes of orgasm, and he just kept drinking more and more.

He switched something that he was doing at this point, pulling out his finger from the deep recesses of her cunt and began lapping up all the juices that she was leaking out. Over and over she came, contracting around his tongue as he drank the sweet nectar of her cum. He could have lay there forever, but Eliza had other things in mind.

She was nearly feral with passion at this point, and she slid away from him and crawled to her knees. Pussy juice was still dripping out of her at this point, and the sight was one of the most erotic that Corey had ever seen. She looked at him with her head tilted just slightly to the side and commanded him. “Fuck me!”

But Corey wasn’t about to give up his own fun so easily. Cock in his hand he moved forward to meet her. She started to turn, so she could present her pussy for him, but he took a gentle hold of her head before she had the chance.

“Not so fast, Eliza…” He said, letting his hard prick swing in front of her mouth. “You got yours…now it’s my turn.”

She wasted no time in sucking his cock into her mouth, realizing that if she argued, if would only be longer before she had it where she really wanted it. Now, make no mistake, Eliza loved sucking on Corey’s cock. The moans and low growls that he elicited always made her that much hornier, but with what he had just done; all she wanted was to fuck.

“Jesus, Eliza…that’s incredible…”

His cries only caused her to work with renewed force now. She squatted down and spread her legs, reaching back so she could finger her clit as she worked his cock up and down with her hands and mouth.

After another moment, Eliza switched things up just a little bit, reaching her other hand back between her legs and burying two fingers into her pussy. Her other hand, now coated with her own juice and began massaging Corey’s balls with her hands. A long moan erupted from his throat as she felt him tense. His whole body went rigid and his cock started throbbing in her mouth.

“God…Eliza, I’m going to cum…”

Working faster now, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and started working it hard and fast with her hand, using the juice from her own throbbing pussy to keep him nice and slick. With her other hand she squeezed and massaged his balls, feeling the cum boiling within them.

“Cum on, Corey…cum for me, baby” she whispered breathily as she pulled herself closer to him. “I want you to cum on my face, Corey…come on, baby…”

Another low groan escaped from his lips as thick white streams of cum erupted from the head of his cock, arcing across the short distance to splatter across Eliza’s beautiful face and chest.

Spurt after spurt took her as she opened her mouth to catch what she could. His orgasm was endless it seemed. When it finally subsided, Eliza tilted her head back, showing Corey the pool of cum that had accumulated in her mouth and the streams of it that littered her face. He couldn’t help but think how sexy she looked in that moment. Then she amazed him even further by swallowing deep, taking the entire load down her throat.

Eliza’s face wasn’t the only thing littered with cum either. It hung in thick strands from her chin, some of it even dribbling down her tits and hanging from her nipples. She was an incredible sight.

When she finished swallowing she looked at him again, this time the command coming back into her eyes. “Will you fuck me now?”

Corey gave no response, instead he took a hold of Eliza’s arms and flipped her over so she was laying flat on her back. She smiled and grabbed a hold of his still hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt. The cum on her face, and on her neck and chest served only to make him hornier.

“Come on, Corey…Fu-“ She got no further than that, because at that point, Corey reached down and took a firm hold of her nice, tight ass and plowed all nine inches of his thick cock into her.

“GOOD GOD!” She screamed, grabbing hold of the flesh on his back and pulling herself up against him. “Corey! Come on, FUCK ME!”

Her screams drove him wild and he stood up, with her hanging on to him, supported only by the strength of her arms and the nine inch cock that was buried inside her. It took only a little bit of effort for him to support her weight, and that was easily handled as he slammed her up against the wall.

“Mmmmmmm,” She moaned in his ear, wrapping her legs around him. “I love it when you play this way. Come on now, make me cum, again.”

Corey wasted no time in complying. He lower Eliza down, just a little bit, letting her get used to the position and then he started railing into her with his cock. He leaned his weight back, arching his hips so that he could enter her even deeper.

Eliza’s screams were echoing off the walls at this point, and she took hold of Corey’s shoulders from behind. “Put me down, Corey, I want you to fuck me from behind…please…fuck me, fuck me, make me cum…”

And so it was. Corey laid Eliza back down on the ground and pulled his cock out of her. She wasted no time in getting up on all fours, and arching her back to him.

The view was exquisite, her pussy lips were red and engorged with the pleasure they’d received thus far, and her juices were smeared all over her legs, to the point of just dripping out of her. She reached back with one hand and spread her lips, exposing her clit for him. “Come on, Corey…” She whispered over her shoulder.

Corey moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit, causing her eyes to roll up and her to moan. She lowered the front half of her body down, so that her tits were flat on the floor and her ass was arched high in the air. After a few more moments of teasing, Eliza was tired of waiting for what she really wanted. She wiggled her firm ass a little bit, forcing the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy and pushed herself down on it, right as Corey pushed himself in.

He felt her pussy clench around him as she started cumming, and pushed his way in further. Eliza screamed in pleasure as she came over and over again. Corey took a firm hold of her hips in his hands and began really laying into her. He fucked her long and hard, his balls swung to and fro, banging into her clit as they fucked.

“Oh yeah! Come on, Corey. Fuck me!” She bellowed, arching her body higher, increasing the amount of pressure on his cock.

“Eliza….” He moaned.

He took a hold of her hips and pulled himself deep inside of her, eliciting another scream. He moved his body up so that his knees were right behind hers. “Sit up, Eliza…I want you to try something.”

And so she did. He leaned back so that there bodies were spooned together, locked in a torrid embrace with his cock buried in her. He slid his body with hers, up and down, and the feeling was incredible. In no time at all he was ready to blow again, but Eliza wanted something different.

“Corey….bend me forward and fuck me good and hard. Come on…fuck me...”

“And then what,” he asked, “You want me to pump you full of come, Eliza?”

“Mmmmm….” She moaned, “I love it when you say my name…” She considered it for a moment as she slowed her pace. “I want another taste of you…I want to taste what you and I taste like…I want to lick my juices off of your cock. I want you to fuck me, no holds barred, I just want you to fuck me, and then I want to suck your cock into my mouth and taste your cum. I want to feel it blasting in my throat and on my face…come on, Corey…” She reached down and took hold of the base of his cock as she slid down on it….” FUCK ME!”

Corey shoved her forward at that point, forcing her back onto all fours. His cock was still buried in her at this point and he took no time at all in pulling it all the way out, so that the had cleared the folds of her skin, he took careful aim and rammed his cock all the way back in.

“You want to fuck,” he said, bending low so he could whisper in her ear as he pulled all the way out again. “Come on, Eliza, I want to hear you while I fuck you.”

He slammed his cock back home again, feeling it bottom out inside her. Her screams grew louder as he felt the cum rising inside him again.

“Fuck me! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK me, FUCK ME!” She screamed. “Come on, Corey, put that cock to good use. I want to feel you, I want to fuck you, I want you to cover me in your cum…”

At this point, he couldn’t take anymore. Corey buried himself in her pussy one last time and felt the cum flowing through his cock. He pulled out in a heart beat and took a firm hold on the back of Eliza’s neck and pulled her head around and down onto his cock, feeding it to her as the cum spewed forth from his head.

“OH god!” Now it was his turn to scream. If his first orgasm had been huge, this one was infinitely larger. Cum flooded quickly out of Eliza’s overflowing mouth and dribbled down her chin and onto her chest.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, swallowing all that she could. She jerk him slowly in her hand, milking his cock as further spurts of cum landed on her neck and breasts, warming her with its heat.God, that feels wonderful she thought, as his cum dribbled down her face and chest.

Corey collapsed at that point, spent and tired. Eliza swallowed what was left of his cum and began using her fingers to lift it from her face and breasts to her mouth. The last bit she left to dry on her skin, as a symbol of caring for the man who had left it there. Then she promptly dragged her aching body and pleasantly throbbing pussy towards him, and curled up beside him falling asleep

Before she did though, she turned leaned over his shoulder and kissed him gently. “I’m not always that wild, I assure you, but sometimes you bring it out in me, babe. I love you, and thank you for a night to remember.”

12