Wicked Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

His muscles tensed up immediately, but it didn't help. She began to lightly tickle him, and he thrashed under her. His cock pulsed, but she somehow kept him right where she wanted him; unable to get off. His wrists yanked against the cuffs again, and even though they were soft and fuzzy, it hurt. His body couldn't take it. "S-stop!" he cried.

She did. "Okay. Answer me then. Do you jerk off to me?"

Bitch. "Why do you even- ah… care?"

Her body tightened up against him, dropping into him further, making him groan with the pressure he needed. "You answer me, and I'll give you what you want. Be an asshole, and we'll just see what happens. So tell me…" she softened her voice, "Do you think of me when you fuck her? Even just one little time?"

He cracked. I can't take this anymore. "Yes," he gritted his teeth.

She smiled. "Good boy. It's okay to be honest. In fact…" she ran her hands along his chest and pulled herself up and down his cock, "…it would be bad to lie. And you don't want to be bad. Maddie doesn't like bad boys." Her body came down to lie flat on him as she slowly fucked him. She lowered her voice a little bit, "But I guess you don't care what she likes right now, do you?"

His stomach turned. Crazy bitch always has to bring up her sister… Every time he was about to let go, she brought his guilt back to the forefront. "God, you can't… You can't tell her, Amber…" he pleaded.

She almost laughed. "Oh I won't say a word. I promise!" She pulled her body back up. "Besides… Like I said… You're not cheating, right? Not unless you come… Do you wanna come, Tyler?"

He gawked at her, eying her body up and down, thinking he's never had such a goddamn fox riding him before. "Jesus…" he moaned.

"No. Say my name."

"God… Amber…"

"Better. Now… Do you wanna come?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"Am I a better fuck than Madison?"

He swallowed, "Yes…"

"You know if you come, it'll be cheating, right?"

He pushed his hips into her. She was holding her body still again, taunting him. "Please…"

"Ah ah… aaaaanswer me. It'll be cheating?"

"Yeah… Yeah…"

"So Tyler, you're asking me to help you cheat?"

"Amber, please…"

"Please what? I just need to know what you need, baby. You're asking me to help you cheat, right?"

"Fine- yes…"

"So you want to cheat on your girlfriend?"

"Fuck! Just… Fuck me already!"

She give him a pitying look. "Oh Tyler, you're almost there! You're so close!" she purred, starting to rock against him again. "Just tell me… You want to cheat on your girlfriend?

"Yes!"

"You want to cheat on little Maddie?"

"Fuck…" he couldn't believe his own ears. "Yes…"

Amber was riding him faster now, smiling impishly. "Oh baby, it feels good to be honest, doesn't it? I can feel you tensing up…"

She was right. He felt the sensations bubbling up inside of him… How does she do that… She knows exactly how to move…

"I'll give it to you, Tyler... Just tell me you wanna come. Tell me you want me to make you come."

" Uhhn… I need it… Please…"

"Say my name."

"Amber…"

"Who do you want to make you come? Me or Madison?"

"You…"

"Tyyyy-ler… Say my name…"

"Fuck! Amber! I want you! Make me come, Amber! Christ!..."

It was like her pussy reacted to his voice and hugged around his cock. Suddenly she felt so tight, and she crushed herself against him. "Do it… Come… Cheat with me!"

He felt his entire being drop through his body, flush up between his legs, and pour out of him. No words came out; just one long cracked grunt. His mind was blown as powerful waves of cum shot out of him; more than he was ever used to. He felt like he was drenching her, seeing stars behind his eyelids…

His body finally relaxed and sunk back into the bed, no longer tensing into Amber. He became acutely aware of how dry his mouth was, and the sheen of sweat covering his entire body. Wow… Amber continued to rest on him, still tranquilly rocking her body. It didn't feel like fucking anymore but he was surprised that he was still hard enough to last. Especially after all that.

"So was it worth it?" she broke the silence. "I mean, betraying Maddie and all?" Her voice was casually indifferent. She ran her hands up his chest, then walked a pair of her fingers underneath his chin and tauntingly tickled him there. "Hmm?"

Tyler sighed, "Like I had a choice…"

She got off of him, standing up to the side of the bed. "Oh you had a choice, baby. I may have stuck you on the bed, but you just think about everything you said." He watched her walk over to her dresser, making zero effort to hide her nude body, and pull out a key. "And just imagine trying not to think about this next time you're with her. And the time after that… And the time after that…"

She walked up to him and leaned over to his handcuffs. He guiltily looked up at her, staring at her tits, remembering all the attention he gave them… "So that's it?" he croaked. "You're gonna let me go?"

"Sure, do whatever the hell you want. I had my fun."

XVII

Madison sat limply in the chair. There was not an ounce of energy left in her. She didn't know how many times she came… Seven times? Eight? She had always considered it a great night if she ever managed four with Tyler. Her emotions were shot.

Becca gently untied her, one bond at a time. With each release, she lovingly caressed, kissed, and massaged the irritated skin that was uncovered. Madison made no effort to move… She just accepted the attention, defeated. Becca was gushing at her, "That was really amazing… You were amazing! If you ever want to play again… I mean, any time… You know I'm up for it," she laughed, "Like I could resist a hottie like you!"

She was completely untied now, blankly watching the monitor. Tyler was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his wrists… still erect.

"I'm going to go get you some water… Don't get up too fast!" Becca warned, and then trotted out of the room.

Her boyfriend and step-sister were both off the bed now. He was looking sheepishly around, not sure how to act. His hands fumbled with his shorts, trying to comfortably stuff his erection back down. Amber brushed up against him and giggled. "You don't want more, do you?"

He turned his body away from her, silent.

"Because I'll give it to you again. All you have to do is ask… I mean, what's the harm now? You've already cheated on her. You might as well at least walk away from it satisfied…"

He looked at her menacingly, but said nothing.

"I'm not gonna tell her," she reassured. "She'd think I was full of shit anyway. I mean, she'd have to see all this to believe it… and she's not in here, now is she?"

He could be heard quietly muttering, "…I can't believe this."

Amber moved toward the desk where the webcam must have been hidden and set up. She braced her arms against the edge of the wood and enticingly pushed out her ass. "It's just you and me, Tyler…"

Madison watched as her boyfriend walked up behind her. One of his hands was hidden behind her body, and the other reached out to steady himself on her shoulder. Amber's lips parted open and she moaned an unexpected, "Oooh… You didn't even- ah! Ask!"

Her step-sister's body began to rock against the desk, and her eyes focused into an evil smile as she stared straight into the camera. "Oh yeah- Oh Tyler… You bad boy! Fucking me all on your own…"

Madison managed to pull herself off the chair and jab the power button on the computer. Her step-sister's face disappeared into a black screen, her taunting cut off into silence. She stood there, body still not knowing how to react… But sure of one thing. Somehow she had to get back at Amber.

Becca returned with a glass in hand and brought it to Madison, glancing at the computer and appearing somewhat concerned. Madison lazily took the drink and sipped it. Realizing at that how thirsty she really was, she gulped the rest down in seconds. She then let her arm drop back down and carelessly drop the glass to the floor. It landed with a harmless thud on the carpet.

She glared at Becca. "Why me?"

Becca forced a smile. "You're so fucking hot and… Maybe I'm a little bit of a nymph…"

A dark thought crossed her mind. "Hotter than Amber?"

Becca's cheeks turned pink. "Well, maybe more my type…"

A vindictive spirit surged inside of her. "So you'd rather fool around with me than her, huh?"

She nodded, intrigued but taken aback.

"What would you give for me to… to…" she looked down at Becca's skirt, then straightened her shoulders with renewed confidence. "To return the favor?"

Becca grinned nervously. "Are you serious?"

"Maybe."

"What do you want…?"

"You have to… cut it off with my step-sister. You're done with her. Tell her you want to be with me instead."

She blinked in disbelief. "You mean… For how long?"

"Finished," Madison snapped. "You want to be with me? Tell Amber to go fuck herself."

Becca visibly wrestled with the notion, not sure what game was being played.

Madison saw the doubt on her face and took a step right up against her, brushing her hand underneath Becca's skirt and touching her thigh and ass. "Right now. I will… I will go down on you. I'll do whatever you want. But you have to decide me or her."

Becca shuddered in a moment of weakness. "You…" she whispered.

Madison's eyes flashed and she smiled inwardly. "Get on the bed," she told her.

She thought about her step-sister and her boyfriend. You take mine, I take yours, bitch.

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers