All Comments on 'Wife Chronicles Ch. 03'

by RichardMaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it

I thought it was a great story and can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Man oh man...you are sure no MASTER

In your story you make fun of a man's cock size. I have to say that he fall in the categorie of pussy whipped dumbass husbands. No man alive with a little dick can be unaware that his wife has been fucking a large cock. When he put's it in her it must seem like the holland tunnel...But no you the writer of the story RICHARDMISTRESS had him play the dumb ass cock to the limit. Be a lot better if he divorced the cheating slut now...but you RICHARDMISTRESS, with your miniscule dicky poo ( yes I know that you write about big cocks to make up for what you don't have) and you equall small mind have to write a cukold story...Maybe you need my big seven thick inches up your butt. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com P>S> Let it die now...

RichardMasterRichardMasterover 15 years agoAuthor
Everyone's entitled to a sex life

Gonna just post 50 (neither here nor there -- cuz i'm the author)

Again, personal attacks will be deleted... and Marriedwithballs yours falls within that... but u made a good point in your post (about Lori's pussy, after getting fucked by big dick, would be stretched out) but Blaine was in the heat of passion when she climbed on... was only in for moments... and hey maybe he thought she was WET with newfound sexual freedom/control?). Thanks... may have to proof read a bit more LOL -- but then I only spend about 1/2 hour writing and proofing.

1) Marriedwithballs... you read the story and it makes u want to butt fuck some small guy?? maybe i should bump my rating up to 75?? ;)

2) anonymous... oo... are those the size of your balls? please step up and actually leave a comment. Usually when someone leaves a 0 rating... i'm thinking they dost protest too much... the story stirs up something too close to the mark for them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I think the poor boy is in trouble

I gave a 100% because of past stories, but I think this story will wind up good. Hell It's worth 50% for just posting a story, and all of the work it takes to get it on the network. Let's see what the next chapter will bring. Thanks for the post....Rich

RichardMasterRichardMasterover 15 years agoAuthor
It's a STORY... duh

Again middle of the road cuz i'm the author.

This is a FANTASY story... for the purpose of erotic FUN... I agree safe sex is a MUST today (really even in the past)... but this is just a STORY. Why get so worked up? An anonymous writer who actually POSTs something is actually making their presence known... leaving no comment leaves no one presnet TO attack (like slapping the wind).

Sorry you don't like the story and seem to confuse 'story' with reality...

Granted not everyone is into this sexual fantasy... but then some aren't in to any fantasy... and some into fantasy that aren't to my tastes... i'm just trying to write one for some who like or find this scenario interesting. If you don't like this fantasy or the characters... no problem. But hey comments are for critiquing the writing not the fantasy nor the characters. Maybe I should just delete those who don't critique the writing and insist on passing moral judement on the character or fantasy? Never was much of a fan pf book burning. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Some ppl who comment are so anal. I agree with Rich... this is just a story... i thought it was/is HOT (made my dick hard!!)... keep it going! Unfortunaely some people just can't deal with other people's sexuality... go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Thought the whole series is great.... could write the next chapter so it is a little LONGER [and THICKER] ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read for entertainment

I can't help but notice how many readers don't seem to read a story for its entertainment value. They seem to prefer analyzing the characters and second guess the authors intend, even to the point of re-writing a plot here on "public feedback". RichardMaster, you're the only author I know that has threatened to delete personal attacks. Good for you, maybe others will follow your lead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And then Blaine realized what she had done

She had demeaned, degraded and humiliated him. Treated him like cow dung. That was it for him. He cleaned out their accounts, cancelled the credit cards and filed for a divorce. She never knew what hit her. Because really. Even in a fictional story, no one stays with a bat-shit-crazy woman. No one.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

Blaine seems to be really good at being a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous