All Comments on 'Wife in Control Ch. 07'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was as hot as a Habanero! Thanks for a great and sexy story - I loved it - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
further education for your husband

Some ideas

- let him buy a big pack from the cheapest, maybe itching ugly brown pantyhose, to wear under his delicious lingery everyday and night. To protect the expensive lingerie from the otherside, a pink pantyhose will do the job.

A good way ro learn him to be thankfull for some ´special nigths in white satin´

- Each Ladder in the pantyhose should be seen as an attempt to masturbate leading to 24 sharp canestrokes at least, followed by 48 hours in a chastitybelt, with sharp edges inside

- prepare him as your dildo-rack

order the ugliest heavy brown shapewear in the smallest size. ( Look for extrastrong support) Encase his Body completely in pantyhose. Then he has to show himself, in his shapewear garment (within a minute, of course, heavy plugged maybe)

then bind him up at the footend of your bed totally helpless unable to move, with his head back, his mouth used only to hold a big fat toy you will use later. Not even allowed to lick your feet.

Maybe later

This is maybe an interesting link

http://nych.sensualwriter.com/2012/04/25/4/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the above commenter.

I'm shocked (as a straight hubby) to say the least. Class comment though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please stop writing!

There's no fantasy or enjoyment in this sick tale of torture. Because that's what she's doing. Committing sexual assault and battery. Were others to know what she was doing she'd be in jail - for a long, long time. Wake up! She has absolutely no love nor respect for you and before she hurts you permanently with her sick games, DUMP HER! I wouldn't mind a sequel wherein he sends her to the hospital or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously, Again

You really are a sick fuck. Hope your wife castrates you so there is no possibility your genes can be passed on. Still like the rent a gun and buy a bullet suggestion from Chapter 1. Maybe buy 2 bullets. One for each of you. Crap. Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cmon literotica! Dont you have any guidelines or limitations?

By publishing this horrific, injurious rape torture stuff you are culpable in this its disemination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous