All Comments on 'Wife Meets The New Boss'

by sexualsuspect

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amputation

The writing is good,I do hope in the end the guy looses his dick permently. Forcing other mens wives to fuck him should be hazadres to his health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Coercion, not rape, dummies

Are you people aware this is in the non-consent category?

Jeez! It may be a familiar theme but I thought it was very well done.

I want to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done

For some idiots writing derogatory remarks.

A)It's a well written FICTION story. No one REALLY did anything!

B)It is in the RELUCTANCE section.If you don't like it why visit this section ????

Congrats to the author and hope chapter 2 follows shortly. Personally I'd like to see him coerce the wives into a sort of "play-off" where they compete against one another for his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Want more. Love the way she is so reluctant but does it anyway. the drive-way scene was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

This story is super-steaming. Can't wait for the next instrallment.

SubmissiveVirginSlutSubmissiveVirginSlutabout 17 years ago
Tasty

The boss is an ass but he knows how to turn a girl into a slut. PLEASE continue!

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
A Wonderful, Wonderful Story!

Please continue with them fucking and him giving her his baby because he does not use a condom and she is not on the Pill because she and her husband are trying start a family.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Great Story

Another fine story all the lady needs to get the bastard is to get him on tape then she can get him on harrasment charges that is harrasment she can record the bosses words on tape then she can take him to court and suck him dry legaly money wise.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 12 years ago
He is a pig

This clown is a complete pig making it very hard for Adrianna to submit but, by submitting to this pig the more control and power she cede to him. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

You're a very good writer.

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Hot

So after will Jeff give cuckold all the details of what his slut wife did for him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES HE IS A PIG BUT THAT'S THE ESSENCE OF THE STORY. SHE'LL BE ABLE TO FUCK HIM WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LIKE!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The wife is compelled to have sex with the boss.

A wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do.

What the husband doesn't know won't hurt him.

☆☆☆☆+ (4+)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic.

She'll do what it takes to save her husband's job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This nonconsent/reluctance story is EROTIC. After Jeff squeezed her ass the writing was on the wall

Wiife's physique was depicted very well.

4+ stars

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Next!

Awesome story! Love the ending and can't wait for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.65/5.0 = 93% = A)]

Adrianna is a keeper.

If she were my wife i would think i died & went to Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EACH STORY WHERE THE WIFE IS FUCKED BY HUSBAND'S BOSS DESRVES AT LEAT A 3+. I GAVE THIS STORY A 5-. AS ANON 06/29/17 SAID, THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO: 441177 views & 129 favorites speak volumes anout this story

😊

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60about 6 years ago
This is what I'm looking for in the Non/Con category

Yeah, loved this series. Like how you took it from the Non/Con into BDSM at the last story.

This is pretty comparable to my writing, and I like it a lot.

In many ways it's typical of the genre, but good writing makes the difference and making the story incredible but credibly believable makes the bigger difference.

Well done, hope you continue to work on your style and give us more to jerk off to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-); LOVE IT.

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! ADRIANNA IS A KEEPER!

A good nonconsent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Non-consent sex story. However, it is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Jeff (a) has no scruples, (b) is ruthless, (c) is in position of power. Yet, when push comes to shove, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ Adrianna's a keeper & a trooper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adrianna is about to do what she feels is in the best interest of her family

My wife slept with her boss when the two of them were at a trade show.

In 18 months she had been promoted 3 times and moved laterally once (the Regional boss became her direct boss). Each time he was instrumental in her promotions. He saved her job by moving her laterally before a department was eliminated. He had never made a move but when she saw that only her boss & her were on the roster for that trip, she realized that the day of reckoning was upon her.

In those days she had no secrets from me. She told me what was bothering her.

She wanted to call in sick & skip the trip.

I told her it was her job, she should go.

"If he propositions you, only you can decide whether to say yes or no. Whatever you decide on the spot will be our decision. I will love you come what may."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5)!

Adrianna is a keeper. Period.

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert):

Quote: [a neighbor from down the street] waved hello to Adrianna and called out, "Good Morning." Adrianna waved back. The old guy never even noticed the man hungrily sucking on her exposed tits through the window of the car. End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 (*****)!

❤. 👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is the happy ending ?

The finish please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5). The fact I like this

In some situations a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Re anon ("Adrianna is about to do what she feels is in the best interest of her family"): he essentially told his wife to have sex with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Non-consent. Kinki. ☆☆☆☆☆ (five).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting someone else's story.

Quote:

StephenWolfe60 - about 4 years ago

This is what I'm looking for in the Non/Con category

Yeah, loved this series. Like how you took it from the Non/Con into BDSM at the last story.

This is pretty comparable to my writing, and I like it a lot.

In many ways it's typical of the genre, but good writing makes the difference and making the story incredible but credibly believable makes the bigger difference.

Well done, hope you continue to work on your style and give us more to jerk off to!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as fuck! Kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is sooo HOT! I'm just imagining my gorgeous Latina wife being put in that situation and OMG, fireworks lol. I'm sending her a link. Keep it up man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need to be more descriptive about his cock. If she is having to do all those things to and with a strange cock, we need to know how it compares to what she has at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adriana knows life can be a bitch and

a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both loved it. She was placed in that situation by my boss. At first she resisted, but after a few strokes of his huge cock in her tight pussy, she loved it. She loves to read stories about other wives who have been corrupted. Now, she understands that is what a wife is supposed to do, i.e., cum on her husband's boss' cock and help hubby keep his job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Tomorrow, Michael would either lose his job or receive a big raise. His workplace was being downsized from a full regional office to a satellite support location. Only one salesman would be kept on - the other two were getting pink slips.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★, (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

Admittedly I am a voyeur husband. In my fantasies my wife wears her Daisy Dukes at a cimpany picnic and a big male boss caresses her thighs from her knees all the way to her crotch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my wife's book it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to put out for a high ranking boss.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am copy pasting this snon comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - 12 months ago

Adriana knows life can be a bitch and

a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars, nice start, I don't think Michael's stupid, somewhere down the road he's going to figure it out, after all Jeff isn't done with her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

she should have called michael and he came home with gun and traded jeff his car and title to car and pu him to work cleaning the offices and service all gay men in office. the fear of his bosses finding out would be a prison sentence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous