Wild Wine Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and I pulled her down, moving my hands over her tits and ass, kissing her deeply on the mouth. She kissed back hard, running her hands down my chest and teasing up just around my honey-trail.

The two girls were sitting on either side of me, each with a hand circling my cock. Sprung free from underwear, it stood up in a hard rod, a tantalizing thickness for the girls to enjoy. Beth was jerking my cock and fingering her pussy, her hands working in rhythm as she fricked herself. Taylor was yanking my dick and spitting in her other hand. She'd then switch hands, her saliva lubing me up for both girls, and lick her other hand. She'd play with my balls or leave a trail of mouth-juice along her tits.

"I'm fucking horny," Beth said, licking her lips. "Fuck my fucking tits are so sensitive," Taylor said. "I want my fucking pussy licked," Beth demanded. "You girls are fucking sluts," Josefina said, laughing. "I want a tongue in my fucking pussy too!" Taylor said. "Let's fuck the fucking train," I said. All the girls giggled.

Beth stood up and sat on the back of the couch. She spread her legs and teased her clit. Josefina stood on the floor and ran her hands up Beth's legs. She bent over and started licking Beth's pussy, gently biting the edges and teasing her to hot wetness. Taylor sat on the table and pulled herself under Josefina, furiously starting to suck on Josefina's pink folds. Josefina squealed in surprise and started grinding on Taylor's face. Taylor spread her legs and I got on the floor, licking up her legs, sliding my hands underneath her ass, using my thumbs to spread her cunt, and tongue-fucking her dripping hole. For several minutes we devoured three pussies, three wet slits that oozed and squeezed, contracted and dripped white juice.

"Fuuucckkkk!!" Beth moaned, arching her back. I stood up to watch her, watch over the girls. Beth's nipples were hard and she started to shake. One hand was on the back of Josefina's head, working it like a fucking dildo in her pussy.

I felt a hand grab my cock and I looked down to see Taylor smiling up at me. She sat forward as Josefina continued to clean Beth's cunt, and I rubbed my cock between her tits. Taylor drooled gobs of spit on my cock and pressed her breasts together. I titty-fucked her, loving how my cock glistened with her nasty spit, having her tits rubbing the sides of my dick. Taylor stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock whenever it was near her mouth. My hands wrapped around her soft hair and guided her hungry mouth to my cock.

"Mmmm," she hummed, holding my cock against her pursed lips. "Fucking nice and hard and thick." The girls had quieted down and were looking at us. Taylor looked up at me and lightly tickled underneath my balls. "Looking at those two sluts," she said, and everyone giggled. "You seem like a slut yourself. All of us fucking sluts fucking each other." She opened her mouth and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. Her full lips sealed it off and her tongue traced circles on the inside. I reached down and massaged her tits, a great handful. Beth had peeled herself off of the couch and was sitting down beside Taylor, teasing her clit as Taylor sucked me. Josefina had settled on the other side and was sliding a finger slowly in and out of her pussy. Her full breasts were covered in a sheen of sweat. I reached over and flicked one nipple. She sat up and we kissed, tongues and lips feasting on each other as Taylor feasted on my cock and Beth feasted on Taylor, by this point her face licking apart Taylor's cunt.

"Thirsty," Beth said, sitting up. She reached behind her and grabbed a half-full wine glass. She took a little sip. "Needs more taste."

Taylor released my cock from her lips, slid her hand down to the base of my shaft, and while tilting the wine glass dipped the head of my prick in the wine. Mulberry colored teased off my engorged cock. Beth leaned over and licked the wine off of my cock. She then took me into her mouth and bobbed her head while Taylor yanked in rhythm. Beth dipped my cock into the wine a second time and Josefina greedily took me in her mouth, gagging as she shoved it deep down her throat. I was so close to cumming, so fucking hard for these three hotties.

Beth dipped my cock in the wine a last time, and again Taylor slipped on my cock, licking me and jerking my cock with her hand. She started sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, then grabbed the other girls heads and they all descended on my cock. Tongues and lips from all sides teased and erected my thick shaft, my mind blown by an ecstasy of dreams made reality, sexy fucking eroticism warm and real and wet.

"Fuucckkk!" I yelled, and Taylor took her head back. A great throbbing push erupted from my cock, white cum shooting out and landing around Taylor's mouth. Another great gasp and a second stream jerked across Beth's face, dripping down onto her tits. I jerked again and sprayed jizz all over both girl's tits as Josefina opened wide. Four more pumps shot hot sperm around Josefina's lips, her cheeks, her breasts. They wiped their faces with my cock, jerking my shaft with cum as they licked my cock, licked the cum off each other, smeared my cock on their tits, cleaned me, jerked me dry.

The girls giggled. "We love wine tastings!"

12