All Comments on 'Willing Cuckold at the Coast'

by tkoberon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Very informative for anyone wanting to know more about African tourism. Virtually perfect word execution, the only exception being that the alternate to semen was spelled with an o and e rather than just the u. Keep 'em coming.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

The second page was very good. Even though English is obviously your second language your storytelling was excellent.

That being said, almost the entire first page was filled with completely unnecessary detail that probably had most readers abandoning ship before they got to the "good" part. Who cares about the configuration of the train cars, the colored lines of the stations and how fast trains go? What did the episode of an irrelevant character having her suntan lotion confiscated in the security check lend to the story? It was extremely boring and probably cost you many a reader as it almost did me.

"They boarded the train and arrived 5 hours later," would have sufficed. "Durung the ride, while sitting near Joe, Lily became aroused......" if you wanted to bring some sexual tension.

This either could have been a much shorter story or you could have spent that time with details and antics of what took place at the resort.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Once OdorEater approves, you know that whatever the closeted little limp dick cum eater gives you a gold star for, is the exact opposite of its reality.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Some boy hates Christians.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Really bad cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertkoberon@tkoberon
A mature man, I live in Nairobi, Kenya, have been divorced once and love everything to do with writing and reading. I have loved the English language since I was a small boy in primary school, around age 10. I have been told that my spoken English is excellent. I also love se...