All Comments on 'Wine Tasting'

by dstrockers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Group Sex, not Loving Wives

Shouldn't his be in Group Sex? The story isn't bad but I didn't score it because it's a group story... Try posting in the correct category and I'm sure your scores will be much higher.

forfun44forfun44over 13 years ago
Great Story..

Although this could have been in the group sex category it still can be classed as a loving wife story. Keep up the great writing!

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Needs help

Decent plot lines and I could care less about the category stuff. Geez guys. The plot could have been much better with help from an editor. There were a fair number of issues with punctuation and grammar. For example, the paragraph starting with"we decided to play spades" has run on sentences, verb tense disagreement and awkward sentence structure. All in all, it stops the flow of the plot. As a story it progresses too fast to build any erotic energy. Nice idea need some help in carrying it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree ...

... that an editor would help make this story a real turn-on by developing your fiction style.

But you're off to a great start, so welcome to Literotica - hope to see more from you.

Oh, and I also agree that this fits perfectly in Loving Wives. Even a quick tour through the category will show that's true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not terrible

Good try. Decent plot with enough California DINKish details to place things. Editor maybe, but try reading it to yourself aloud. Perhaps you would catch a typo or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my lover and I met in the lobby and went up to her hotel room

the obvious happened, but later that night she told me something I found hot.

she had returned to the reception, no one the wiser as to what she'd just done, with my cum mixed in with the wine in her glass.

she got off on knowing that no one in the room had any idea that every time she took a sip, she was swallowing some of her lover's cum.

she's quite the slut, my lover. (wish she was here...sigh)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not

Not as bad.as your first.one, but still a long way from good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous