All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 12'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
love the new twist

COOL i am first to comment. I wanna know so badly what it is that makes the women special are they ALPHA females already. I think Carr should have let James and Sarah mate and more might have been shown.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh my!

Nobody thought to even ask about any other women that Gary was interested in as mates for his pack! It's a good thing that two escaped to get the word out!

Since Sarah was responding so favorably to James' advances, the alpha should let them mate at their own pace. Of course, neither know yet about the dreams she has had that have served to prepare her for this. I think those dreams are significant, and shouldn't be overlooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

And the plot thickens.

Why didn't it occur to them (or me) about the other women.

Even heard the creepy sound at the end of this chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I have liked this story from the very beginning. It is moving along nicely, and I look forward for the next chapters. So many possibilities. I'm wondering if the women Gary chose are descendents of werecats. The way you emphasized that Karen became graceful after the mating, and Cole thought humans usally became more steathy (not graceful, necessarily) leads me to believe it's the case. Can't wait to find out.

Countrychic2014

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I love this story. Please, please continue!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Keeping Secrets

yes you are. There has to be something special about these females for Gary and his group to have spent so much time with each girl. The rouges spent at least 6 months living w/the humans. Why so long? And why are the girls finding mates w/in the pack? You are keeping a secret that I think will change the story completely.

The deeper you get into your story, the more I want. The twists and turns have been so fun to read. And like I said you are keeping secrets. And those secrets keep me coming back for more.

Avitreader80Avitreader80over 12 years ago
Can you say 'Nail Biter!'

Oh I want more! Such a good story. I wonder what is up with the women that Gary has chosen? You can so hear the "dun dun dun" music at the end... I can't wait for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
justice will be served

Can't wait Can't wait want more, can't wait to see when gary and paul get there evil butts kicked. what is the secret of the girls in the cave and shara and karen i think it will be awsome like they can kick butt buy using there minds or something like that. keep up the good work. waiting for more.

kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
Oh, MAN!!!

what a cliffhanger! what's so special about the women???

and I REALLY like the fact that Karen squared Cheryl in the face!!!

Can't wait for the next one!

LonaAshesLonaAshesover 12 years ago
I am in love with your story.

Please do not stop writing. If you were to stop here that would fall under cruel and unusual punishment. I am stuck thinking about this story at work all day then I rush home and look to see if any more have been posted.

as always thank you for writing. I really can't wait for the rest of the story >.<

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago
Wow

I'm absolutely in love with this story. And go Karen :D, can't wait for more

horsechick91horsechick91over 12 years ago
so many questions

why are Karen and Sarah so special. i am really confused and want to know what's going on!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

Is Gary's Disorder (new in DSM-V ^^) catching or something? Now we've got Cheryl. Someting tells me that she's Gary's or Paul's mate. :P

TheRaven426TheRaven426over 11 years ago
Awesome!

I still have tears in my eyes from laughing while thinking about Karen punching Cheryl in the nose! Omg too funny!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
agree with archangel

Most likely one of there mate ....

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
first time read

i just come across this story on similar stories and started reading it out of bordem with the story i was reading but so far there is no chance of that happining now i can not wait to see what is so spiciel about the women that gary has picked

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I have a feeling Karen's going to be a powerful wolf I mean look at how strong she is Now! I'm also thinking quite possibly Sarah as well I think there's were in their families lineage or maybe not. Looking Forward to finding out... Cheryl is one stupid wolf girl!!!

Caseyw282Caseyw2825 months ago

It's always Cheryl and Todd that cause the most problems. 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous