All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 30'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
The last part isn't quite clear

If the Vlkolak mate before the wolf moon, they become wolves. If they wait until the Wolf moon to mate, they become panthers. Their seed will be joined to Rhys and Allistair either way. Why is it important for them to become panthers? Are were panthers extinct?

DormDadDormDadabout 12 years ago
AAHHH Come on!!

Give us a break would you? I know you like shorter chapters, but the cliffhangers are giving me a fear of heights. You writing is superb. The story progresses apace without a major problem. Do what you do best and give us more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
your killing me!!!!!

I NEED MORE OF THE STORY IT'S SO GOOD!!! STOP TEASING ME !!!LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

MORE!!! I am loving this story!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Love It!

Great cliff hanger as always. Can not wait for the next installment. I am enjoying the path you have taken with this story. Keep up the great work. :)

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Better and Better

with each chapter as impossible as that seems.What I mean is I never think the previous chapter can be topped and then you top it! That all of this was foreseen in the past....you hid that surprise so well. And just what is so important about Al, Rh and their mates waiting. After you kept the currant secret you must know the answer to the next secret, you can tell me I won't tell anymore...hehe-he...can't blame a girl for asking!

I just want more! But will wait until it ready to be told.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Like a good stew......

This writing gets better and better as it evolves. I am really enjoying the flow, myriad elements, new characters, etc. and was surprised. Some tales lose momentum after a few chapters. This baby hasn't and a gazillion kudos to the author. A dynamic and engrossing work!

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago

oooh ^-^ I can see references to genetics all throughout the story (genetics major here) and I'm amused at how science was incorporated in the fantasy genre. Is this sci-fi? ^^"

My only gripe is that you have so many characters that some weren't really developed. They meet and then they mate. Oh I have another, there are some scenes you could do without. I mean that scene with lila and nathan just appeared out of the blue that doesn't blend well with the current mood you started this chapter with ^^ You have been doing that a lot ^^ Flow and transition could be tricky

Thanks for revealing more about that moon in this chapter :)

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

another wonderful chapter can't wait for the next one

THINGS ARE GETING EVEN MORE INTRESTING

KEEP IT UP HUN AS AS ALWAYS

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE WEREWOLVES!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Gotta love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

I could have a field day with that last line, but I'm guessing that I'm the only person on Lit who's read the Dune Chronicles a dozen times. So I'll spare everyone. :)

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Damn it... I know this has been written but I don't know when I am going to be able to go to bed. Sometimes a story wraps me up and I simply can't go to sleep till I finish it.

Beauty888Beauty888over 6 years ago
Wow!

I literally have goosebumps reading your story ! Thank you so much for sharing, it's amazing and I can't stop myself from binged reading ! ;)

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm Patting myself on the back because again I CALLED IT!!! I'm Two for Two in being right!!! I LOVE IT!!! It isn't often I'm right so it's Quite a Special Monumental time for me to be right...well off I go to learn the fate of All the others!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous