All Comments on 'Word Foreplay'

by Frankie22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cute, but the Scrabble bit doesn't work...

If the 'K' was already there before it got used for 'LICK', it would've had to be part of a previous word, and it wouldn't have been possible to use it for 'COCK' as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
poorly constructed

This could have been a very erotic story but I got turned off almost immediately. Adjectives with inappropriate meanings were used. The sentences were often poorly constructed. Better use of english grammer would have made this a very interesting and entertaining story. Please do an extensive edit and resubmit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

I see we have Scrabble experts here as well !!

Get a life boys, this isnt Shakespeare its hot story's.

More please more !!

CheakoCheakoabout 16 years ago
Heh.

You know if you're gonna leave a comment on Grammar you may as well spell the word right. As well as the fact that you usually capitalize English when using it. Also: Anonymous feedback should not be considered as a wise choice to stand behind and critique another's writing.

With that out of the way, the plot and intentions of this piece were mild at best. It was a little rush and forced - but works well as a porno's script. Slow build up and poor configuration made the read bland. A good editor would help with most of this. Don't let purely negative feedback damper you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous