Working for the Fae Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tia, I'm sorry but they are on their way. And don't be silly, they won't kill you. They want to save you!" Exclaimed the panicked fae on the phone.

"Bytlock, Never lose that innocence. I love you." I put the phone down, fearing in my heart that I would never speak to him again. Shaking off my melancholy, I knew I had to warn the Alpha as soon as I could but I didn't know the compound and my desire for privacy meant that no Betas stood guard outside the rooms as well.

With a sigh, I headed for the door, deciding to find the closest wolf and asking for their help. I was going to have to meet the pack at some point and I needed their help now. Already I started to feel protective of this group of strangers and it scared me slightly, but I could deal with that later.

Opening that door to the rooms, I looked out onto a surprisingly empty corridor. Stepping out, I waited to see if some form of hidden security was going to step out of the nearby rooms. Nothing. With a smile, I realised that the Alpha had trusted me more than I would have trusted myself. I allowed myself a second or two of glowing happiness at the realization that this man was not likely to trick or use me anytime soon.

Stalking down the corridor, I allowed my fae to come closer to the surface, not completely, but enough to increase my sense of smell and move at a faster pace. I followed my nose, locking onto a partially familiar scent that seemed to stick out from the rest of the scent paths. I could only smell fresh paths due to the number of scents in the corridor, so I knew that this wolf had passed through here very recently. Following my nose, I allowed myself to be led through multiple turns and doors, gaining on the wolf as I felt the scent get stronger and stronger, fresher and fresher. Eventually, I came to a closed door and could here two sets of breath on the other side. Without a thought, I pushed on the door, snapping the lock in two in my urgency to talk to the wolf I had been following. Bursting in, I was greeted by the sight of a man with his face buried in the pussy of Blonde 2. Growling, I stalked forward, knowing I needed to reach my Alpha but also wanting to see the bitch bleed.

My growl, caught both of their attentions and caused the Blonde to squeak and lie on the bed in a submissive position, pissing my fae off again as killing her in that position would be too easy and fast. However, my human side was focused on the male, still kneeling on the floor, his throat also exposed to me, showing me my dominance. My human side demanded I leave the Blonde for a later date and insisted the fae to focus on the male; we had to warn my Alpha. Focusing on the male and allowing my two sides to merge again, I recognized him as the Beta James, the wolf who had removed the gag from my mouth.

"M'am, may I help you?" He asked, remaining in his submissive position. I knew I had to diffuse the situation so I allowed my humanity to push my hunter instincts away.

"Sorry James, I needed to track you and my fae side does not like your bed partner. I need your help." Instantly I felt James sharpen, his head inclined as an acceptance of my apology. "Blonde, please sit up just do not look in my eye or speak." I saw, in the corner of my eye, Blonde 2 sit up on the bed with her gaze firmly fixed on the floor.

"M'am, what can I do for you?"

"James, I need you to take me to my Alpha. I must warn him of something but I cannot find him because of this damn power sucking bubble."

"Right, he is in the cafeteria M'am, I shall take you too him." He stood, putting a shirt back on and redoing his trousers.

"I apologize for bursting in at such an unfortunate moment but I have little choice." I said, feeling guilty for ruining their moment. "Blonde please come with us, I need to get used to you if I'm staying here."

"Chloe M'am, my name is Chloe." Chloe said, falling into step behind me as we followed James out of the room. I knew her trailing me was a sign on submission but I did not like the fact I couldn't see her.

"Alright Chloe, but please, walk next to me. My fae dislikes not being able to see what you are doing." She quickly fell into step behind me as we weaved through the seemingly endless corridors. "Tell me about the pack hierarchy Chloe, would you?" I already knew how packs worked, due to my training, but I felt that she needed to feel that I was trying to move past what she had done to me. I soon tuned out her voice as we walked down the corridor, instead focusing on the problem of telling my Alpha what was happening.

"... And then you have to choose who will be your female Beta's once you mate with the Alpha." I heard Blonde 2, I mean, Chloe, finish off.

"Choose? I thought they would already be in place?" I asked, confused as to why females were not already in Beta roles.

"No, there can be no female Beta's until there is a female Alpha. She chooses female sin the pack who are strong and whom she trusts. Quite often in can be that the female Alpha will choose only friends and family, despite that there might be stronger wolves. It can be quite a controversial and difficult task for the Alpha female." I groaned. Great. Already a task that would cause conflict within this pack and I would be the source of it.

"M'am?" James said, breaking into our conversation. "We are here. Please be warned that there are many wolves in the cafeteria right now and all will be very curious about you. I ask that you try and bring your humanity as close to the front and possible, to try and prevent your fae trying to attack any over exuberant wolf." I blinked at him in shock. "I apologize, but the Alpha told his Beta's of how your lineage works so that we may understand your actions and decisions better."

I nodded, in some ways glad that I wouldn't have to explain myself as often as I feared to the Beta's. Following James into the large room, I focused on my humanity as the room fell deadly silent, only the Alpha's large booming laugh and those of his Beta's ringing through the silence. Following the sound, I spotted my Alpha sitting at a long table amongst his friends, still oblivious to the silence of the room. Unable to help myself, I ran forwards towards the Alpha, even my fae adding to my speed I her own want to get closer to my Alpha faster.

A collective gasp went through the room as I must have appeared to disappear in the doorway, only to reappear at the Alpha's side. James and Chloe quickly followed me across, James telling the pack to continue with what they were doing. Finally seeming to notice my presence, my Alpha looked up at me, a twinkle of happiness in his eye.

"My Alpha, huh?" He asked, much to my confusion. " I heard you refer to me as 'my Alpha' through James and keep hearing it in your thoughts." He proclaimed, pulling me to sit on his lap, clearly overjoyed with my new term of endearment. I hadn't even noticed my change from 'the Alpha' to 'my Alpha' and I smiled up at him.

"Sir, she asked me to bring her to you because she had something important to relay." James said, breaking into our moment, Chloe nodding beside him. Looking up, a look of surprise crossed his face.

"You went to find James and Chloe?" I chuckled slightly, realizing what had surprised him.

"Actually, I followed James' sent, recognizing it and it was fresh so your damn bubble didn't prevent me from smelling it. Chloe happened to be enjoying some special attention when I burst into their room." I heard James chuckle at my term and saw Chloe blush in embarrassment. "I know what my destined role here is to be and I know I need to get past my fear, I am not a weal woman." I stated, proud to see my Alpha's eyes glint with approval.

"So, what is the problem then Tia? Did you get through to your friends okay?" He asked, his hand trailing up and down my arm.

"I need to talk to you and your Beta's somewhere private, now." I whispered in a hushed tone, aware of all the eyes in the room watching the Alpha interact with his new mate.

"Okay, follow me." He said, standing up, causing me to slide of his lap and nearly lose my balance, James sniggering at my ungraceful landing from behind me. Throwing him a snarky look over my shoulder and sticking my tongue out, I followed my Alpha. The Beta's trailed behind me and I knew my Alpha would be summoning the others on the way. "You know, it's awfully hard for me not to take you straight back to our room when you keep calling me that." He said to me as I followed him into a plush meeting room, a cheeky grin on his face.

I sighed looking at him, 'Moron' I thought, knowing he had heard it when the grin widened. His hands reached towards me, but I scampered out of his reach as the Betas filed into the room and took their seats. Looking around at the large wolves, I felt my fae stir under the surface, ready to come forward and fight at a seconds notice. I knew that these men posed no threat but I couldn't help from allowing the fae to seep forward slightly, my walk becoming more of a stalk and my nails lengthening slightly. Finally the last wolf took his seat.

"Right, I don't know some of you but from what I have understood from James, you all know who I am." All the heads nodded. "I apologize for any outburst I may make but I am already slightly uncomfortable with being in this room with you all so ask if you could speak calmly and not move suddenly, as well as keeping your wolves under control. I do not want to harm any of you or cause any of you to have to attack me." I saw all the wolves nod in agreement, some trying to relax their anxious postures in an attempt to look less threatening.

"Right, the Alpha al-"

"Kyle." He interrupted, grinning as I growled slightly in frustration.

"Fine, KYLE, allowed me to call my friends today and I did so. Only without realizing it, I called someone who I shouldn't have termed a friend. My ex-boyfriend is one of the old ones, centuries old and powerful, very powerful. He also used me and sent me to destroy this pack knowing full well about your history and ability to threaten any fae. I was unaware that he knew the truth until today. If I had been aware, I would not need to be talking to you all now. He traced my phone call to my best friend." I heard and saw the Betas gasp and the troubled look begin to form on the face of my Alpha (which of course became a grin as he heard me call him that again). "He must have known who I would call next and tricked my truly innocent friend into thinking the fae wished to help me. Of course, I know that if they catch me, they will kill me."

"Hold on Tia, what are you saying?" James asked, his eyes flashing as he tried to control his wolf.

"The Queen used me 'death'," my hands formed the sarcastic air quotes as I said it "to launch a full scale attack on the wolves. Knowing where I am, means they know where you all are and since you pose the greatest threat as a pack, I am under no illusion that they won't strike here first." Growls ripped through the room as the wolves became agitated and angered at the threat to the pack I was warning them off. Taking a step back, I focused on the protective feelings I had developed for the pack, trying to prevent my fae blood from taking over and causing harm.

Seeing my struggle, my Alpha stood up and yelled "HUSH! Calm yourselves; let us hear what we must and then we will talk."

"Thank you, Kyle, yes they are coming and yes they are coming with the intention to destroy but they are not many in numbers. Not anymore and you have access to the magic that they rely on to over power and destroy you. Furthermore you have me." I laughed at the questioning looks some of the Betas gave me. Clearly they hadn't been informed on everything about me. "I see Kyle didn't tell you all the extent of who I am. I'm the bitch who killed the entire Ares pack in Greece, whipped out the royal Were bloodline in the UK in one night and the one who broke the wolves and formed the fae rogue pack in Detroit. I was the ultimate fae weapon. I know all their tactics, their strategies and their ploys." I saw the wolves stir around me; clearly they hadn't known the extent of my capabilities and my portfolio. Even the Alpha seemed to be surprised. Suddenly I heard his thoughts in my head. He hadn't known I was responsible for the rogue pack.

Startled, I couldn't figure out why I could suddenly hear errant thoughts until I realized my bubble was gone. Looking around the room, I tried to discern if anyone else had noticed my lack of a barrier but people seemed more concerned with the idea of an imminent attack and the fact the Alpha's mate was a ruthless killer. Even Kyle seemed unaware that the barrier had dropped. Then I twigged: the longer I was with and bonded with the Alpha, the stronger the mate bond would become. The strength of the bond had caused him to subconsciously drop the barrier as it had been intended to hold someone he didn't trust not to run away. He didn't mistrust me anymore. Radiant with joy at the man I had found, I laughed out loud, startling every man in the room.

With a big grin, I pulled up a chair at the table, my two sides in complete harmony, and the table of wolves staring at me as though I had lost my mind and settled in for a long day of planning, preparation and talk.

........

After what had felt like an eternity, Kyle had finally decided enough was enough and that we had planned as much as we could. I knew that the fae would not reach us for another 3 days at the least; it could take them a full week to get here so we had time.

All day the Alpha had been sending me erotic images and thoughts, resulting in me having to go to the bathroom several times to calm down before I jumped the table and had him then and there. As the Betas trailed from the room, I couldn't believe quite how much my life had changed over the past few days, how much this man and his pack had gotten under my skin.

Feeling his hands touch my shoulder, I smiled up at him, only to turn coy as he lent in for a kiss. Pulling back and moving away, a growl sounding I his chest at my refusal. With a slight sway to the hips, I walked from the room, his growl increasing as I walked away from his, tempting his wolf by making him chase me. Flashing a grin at him over my shoulder, I finally did what I had been planning to do all day and used the lack of barrier to run. Only, I wasn't running away but towards his rooms. I laughed as I heard him running behind me, still awed at the speed his fae heritage had given him but knowing when I ran like this he could never catch me.

In my head, I could see myself as he saw me. Fit, lean, strong and fast. I felt his desire and heard him yell submit into my head, only making me laugh and push harder, darting in and out of corridors, using his knowledge of the complex to create a long and tangled route. Darting into his rooms, I raced for the bedrooms, pausing to push open the door. That was all he needed. As I took a step into the room I felt him collide into me from behind, using his weight to pin me to the floor as I struggled to throw him off, laughing at the fun of the struggle.

"Submit." He growled in my ear, struggling to pull my jeans down my legs.

"Never." I stated, laughing and kicking my jeans off. Darting out again, I made it to the bed before I was pinned again. This time the demand for me to submit was accompanied by the intrusion of his fingers into my cunt, causing me to freeze and push back against his fingers, my pussy already soaking wet.

Tracing my asshole with his tongue while finger fucking my pussy he demanded: "Submit."

"Never." I moaned, my conviction decreasing with every plough of his fingers or circle of the tongue on the soft flesh. He grunted in response to my refusal and I felt him move behind me before he pulled his fingers from my body and stopped licking my ass. I groaned in need as he stopped his actions, wiggling my hips backwards to try and entice him to keep going. He chuckled.

"Only good bitches get that attention, until you submit, I'm going to use you as I wish." He stated as he rammed the full length of his cock into my cunt in one go, wrenching a scream from my lips, a mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through me. As he promised, he ploughed in and out of my pussy, the only other contact with my body was a hand wrapped in my hair and the nails digging into my hip. "Submit."

"No." I groaned, loving the game and the rough treatment as my pussy dripped its juices down my legs, the wets sounds of sex filling the room. I was getting closer and closer to the edge but I needed more, I needed him to touch my clit or my nipples, anything.

"Submit and you can come." He murmured into my ear, his cock continuing to plow into my cunt forcing my head into the bed.

"Please," I moaned, desperate to feel the orgasm race through me. "Please let me cum."

"What was that bitch?" He chuckled, loving watching his woman fall apart around his cock, desperate from him to touch her.

"I submit, please, let me come, I submit."

"There's a good bitch." He said, tongue flicking out to lick my ear, one hand reaching under my shirt to rub on my clit as the other snaked beneath my shirt to pull and pinch my throbbing nipples. I was getting closer and closer, feeling him swell inside me as he played and tweaked my body. Suddenly he thrust hard into my cunt, almost lifting me from the bed as he bit down on my shoulder. As he came he pinched my clit and nipple hard, causing my own orgasm to course through me. I lay beneath him, a pile of twitching, sweaty bodies as we both rode our orgasmic wave.

Rolling of me, he pulled me to his body, my face crushed against his chest. I looked up at him, adoring the look of happiness and contentment on his face his eyes still smouldering in passion. With a giggle, I lifted my head to lick at his lower lip, tasting the sweat on his chin and neck before burying my head in his chest again, inhaling his scent.

Smiling, he pulled me closer in his arms, his head resting on mine as we curled up together. Our last thought was in sync and the same:

Mine.

12