All Comments on 'Wrestling Buddies Ch. 02'

by guybothways

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovin It

I read your first story and loved it but after i read the second, I love it even more.I can't wait for the third chapter

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 20 years ago
A Fine Mess...

Plenty of nice, hot action, but do try to be more consistent about your tenses, i.e. stick to one or the other. I hope you're not going to leave poor old Mom out of the action, even if she did seem to lose her poise earlier in the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

Loved your story, cant wait to see if Dad gets in on this with the two guys

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
And now ...

Several scenarios are possible from Jeff quickly explaining "we just decided to skinny dip, sorry" to his folks or the folks joining in to a group sex thing. Will be interested in seeing where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great series- keep writing please

This is great---the only part that was kinda freaky was using the mother's lotion for getting off--what guy wants to catch the scent of his mother's lotion while he's stroking or fucking- i'm guessing not many. but it was funny when you had the mother walk in on the friend jacking himself-----i also liked jeff getting all dominant and telling his buddy not to bother wearing underwear around him- and how he just kept fucking him whille talking to his father through the door---great little moments.

you had the guys jump into the pool without clothes or swimsuits on- and now the parents are gonna join them? gotta read the next one to see what happens. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hotter than he first one!

Great writing! I fell like I'm there, and I want some boy cock too!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous