All Comments on 'X-Ray Specs'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Idea

Oh how fun that would be to live out in real life. Eaither for me or for a female friend. I bet she would enjoy the one wearing the sun glasses as much as I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Very precious few boys haven't had dreams of having, at least temporarily, the ability to see through women's clothing. I have imagined seeing through every female student's...every female teacher's...every female neighbor...every female shopper's clothing. And as I grew older, some women helped me in my attempts to see parts of their bodies that were not outwardly visible. They have leaned forward, allowing me to see what their blouses and bras hid. They wore tight-fitting tops without bras. They wore tight shorts or skirts with no evidence of panties. Their smiles gave me all the evidence I needed that my good fortune was a deliberate action on their part. And an increased regularity of such actions by specific women (i.e. my sisters-in-law and coworkers) has led to open flirting and flashing by a certain few women and wild imagined mental images on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story Concept

I am imagining me wearing see-thru specs whenever my two sisters-in-law and a couple of coworkers and a beautiful neighbor are in my vision...and they either know or suspect I have such ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous