All Comments on 'Yearly Exam Ch. 04'

by VenusButterflies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PevertedUKPevertedUKalmost 2 years ago

OMG this storyline is awesome. Characters are believable and desirable. Every part gets better. A wonderful example of great writing. I try to edge throughout each part and rarely get to the end.

If I were female this is so my fantasy...lol.....

Just incredibly amazing

woodseaveswoodseavesabout 7 years ago
Tremendous series

You have written a very hot series, extreme in your account of "your" humiliation, and very well written. Your character really comes alive, evoking a disturbing mix of conflicting emotions - empathy, fascination, arousal. Reading about how "you" are made to debase yourself, pinching your nipples, getting your face covered on cum, displaying yourself publicly, ..... I feel the instinct to want "protect" you from tbe abusers but also I'm excited at the thought of seeing them abusing you and your humiliation. Yes, disturbing and exciting.

VenusButterfliesVenusButterfliesalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much! I appreciate hearing that you've been enjoying this story. :)

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 10 years ago
surprised!

I am surprised you are not getting more comments, your work is GOOD! I get a raging hard on from the start, and can't wait to come back when interrupted.

What a perfect girl you have created... one we wish we all knew!

Outstanding!

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 11 years ago
You Just Keep Hitting It.

Another short, hot and nasty story that hits the spot perfectly. 5 stars again. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous