All Comments on 'Yearly Exam Ch. 04'

by VenusButterflies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 11 years ago
You Just Keep Hitting It.

Another short, hot and nasty story that hits the spot perfectly. 5 stars again. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Mike

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 9 years ago
surprised!

I am surprised you are not getting more comments, your work is GOOD! I get a raging hard on from the start, and can't wait to come back when interrupted.

What a perfect girl you have created... one we wish we all knew!

Outstanding!

VenusButterfliesVenusButterfliesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much! I appreciate hearing that you've been enjoying this story. :)

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 7 years ago
Tremendous series

You have written a very hot series, extreme in your account of "your" humiliation, and very well written. Your character really comes alive, evoking a disturbing mix of conflicting emotions - empathy, fascination, arousal. Reading about how "you" are made to debase yourself, pinching your nipples, getting your face covered on cum, displaying yourself publicly, ..... I feel the instinct to want "protect" you from tbe abusers but also I'm excited at the thought of seeing them abusing you and your humiliation. Yes, disturbing and exciting.

PevertedUKPevertedUKalmost 2 years ago

OMG this storyline is awesome. Characters are believable and desirable. Every part gets better. A wonderful example of great writing. I try to edge throughout each part and rarely get to the end.

If I were female this is so my fantasy...lol.....

Just incredibly amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous