All Comments on 'You Belong to Me Ch. 04'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Not a "successful" marriage

This is no more a successful marriage than a marriage in which the husband is beating his wife regularly but no one knows it. This wife has no real love for her husband. She treats him like an appliance in the house. I just "love" my coffee maker. She's off with a lover who she is completely sexually and emotionally invested in. She is planning a group sex hookup with his friends. There is no thought or consideration of her husband in this. Porter originally agreed to this so that he could watch. Also, you pretended that Porter was making the decisions to do all this. That was a farce to begin with and is even more so now. You are misrepresenting your work. Change your disclaimer to reflect that this is a willing cuckold who loses control story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Porter needs a woman of own

If this story isn't just some wimp cuck crap then it's time for porter to get some fun for himself that isn't a selfish bitch.

Hey author, give porterba girlfriend! And make her hot.

If on the other hand this is a wimp-asshole-slut story, then please tell us your readers that so those of us dont care for the kind of crap where the author never gives rhe husband a chance ti not be a wimp a chance to tune out. I've only read this far because you have him having a real problem with the bitch his wife has become. She has shown no love for him in the entire story, none at all. I'm very worried based on your last story, that you are into wimp tales and not husbands who actually have a spine.

So which is it? A tale of a woman who's selfish and a man who loves her but has a spine? Or is it a wimp-slut-asshole tale where there is no doubt of the outcome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Porter should get rid of that selfish whore wire of his. The cunt is just using him so she can fuck other guys and if he gets any its all used pussy wiht another mans cum in it. Give Porter some ball to divirce the cunt and do something horrendous to Silver to get back at him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have lied. This is cuckold wimp husband story.

"This is the fourth chapter of You Belong to Me, a story of a happily married couple with all of the hallmarks of a successful marriage wherein the wife takes another man as lover."

This statement is a lie. Your story is a lie. Having just read your profile I can see where your stories come from. A man that crossed dressed until he couldn't hide how old he was by trowling on makeup. And then being divorced and now a single lonely old man who is reliving his life through his stories about how his wife cuckolded him and how he let her do anything she wanted to do. Like the writer the characters in his stories will never have any spine or ego or pride or self respect.

These things make up what most men are. This writer clearly has none of these things. And as for the title of this story? It refers to what the wife has thought from the first day she met her spineless wimp husband.

The question that comes to mind is why is this woman married? she needs a dog or a cat not a husband. This marriage is dead. As is the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey

Dick smoker , how long are you going to drag this crap story out ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with just before..How lobg are ypou going

to drag the fuckin story out. I never thought that writers like you existed. You are a wimp/humiliation writer and you will always be. You think men are just like you. Well they aren't. No real man lets a wife go with another man. Silver and the wife? are assholes and skanks. Porter is a wimp. I wish I could beat the shit out of them but I will settle with three days with the so called author. That's how long it would take me to torture the shit out of him. Then just before I killed it , I would make it eat it's own little pecker that I would cut off making sure to use two fingers so I wouldn't cut MYSELF. Oh well have fun in your miserable half life

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
What ARE you doing?

Is this another story like Always Faithful where the female was such a sleazy slut that she was dispicable? This is the same story line isn't it. Wife decides to take another lover, totally takes advantage of her loving husband, lies to him, disrespects him, treats her lover like some sexual God and screws her husband when it suits her manipulative ways. Peggy is good enough to call a slut. She makes "whore" seem like a Sunday School teacher. I keep reading for the same reason that another commenter does, Porter is getting pissed and is making noises like someone with some balls. How you can let him put up with her shit, is getting to be more than I can stand.

For a change I'd like to see him handcuff her to the bed and fuck the shit out of her. THEN jack off on her face about the time "her rich Silver man" comes to the door and drag her to the door to "greet" that ass hat lover of hers. Open the door and shove her out, locking the door behind her. While he was resting and saving up for the face load, he packs every thing she owns in platic bags and as soon as she and dog breath leave for his place for her to clean-up, he dumps her shit on his front lawn. The locks would be changed during his "rest-up" time. If she comes back home, she'd find he means business.

If this is too much trouble, hire 5 men to do to her what happened to Debbie in the pissing scene from Ch. 5B.

Enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's Your Story

And you can and should write it the way you like. But, Porter is so unrealistic that the reader naturally rejects your entire story. Peggy certainly is somewhat believable, but the contrast with Porter destroys your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Darn it.

You write so well, but as others have pointed out, there seems to be little love in this story. As a manipulation, cuckold story it is doing fine, but mine and others expectations were set by your own words and they are not being met.

I really don't know what sort of score I should give this. I keep reading hoping that he will grow a back bone, and then grow a brain attached to the backbone, but my guess is this is your hook. Your intro and the fact that Porter is berift of spine or brain keeps us coming back hoping that you will somehow salvage this, but I don't think you will. You are having fun though, that much is clear.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
The Husband Strikes Back

I agree that Porter needs to hit back hard. He is clearly not possesive (as most guys are over something they care about) and appears to be lacking any sort of intelligence. If they have an open marriage then at least let him play around.

Guys have ego and pride. These two emotions along with a healthy dose of testosterone make a guy very upset over humilation. He can gradully be worn down and then maybe if conditioned carefully will like it but most guys balls will dictate an counterstike. The wife would only get away with a lover if the husband didn't care. He would care about being humiliated as it would hamper his reputation.

Its also implied that they have children and Porter would care about the example being set for them even if they have families of their own.

Basically have Porter say heres the line cross it and I'll make your life hell. You can play around within these bounderies and becasue I'm a nice guy they are big but cross them and You'll be sorry. Meek and mild does not mean whimp and spineless.

The husband has to strike back!!!!!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Still poor plot

Again knob-bobber your are doing total injustice to porters character, real men even a swinger type wouldn't tolerate her shit. That's where u piss off readers, you're too into submissive fantasy. Post correctly or be prepared for abuse. Just rewriting a spineless guppy is boring. And how about the wife explains her turning into a cruel hearted whore.

blue5766blue5766over 13 years ago
Well

What to say. This should be different from previous story but it isnt quite working yet. Apart from the usual anonymous idiots who seem to think being stupid and rude is effective the more constructive comments seem to mirror my thoughts. Porter needs to be more realistic, peggy is and silver is a person I am sure most of us have met. But Porter needs some work as your story is going to die without some aspect of his character showing a degree of confidence and being able to stand up for himself. You keep hinting in the story that he is not happy but fail to let it come through.

I wonder if he is your alta ego and is he a secret cross dresser, not gay necessarily, but just deep down happy for his wife to do what she wants.

I really am puzzled and still look forward to the next chapter in YOUR story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry, please end Porter's pain-let him out of this sham of a marriage

Porter asks the key question,'How can he get his wife back", but is that even possible? In fact should it even be a goal now. Isn't it time that you allowed him to exercise some strength of character and stop allowing them to manipulate him. The title is "You Belong to Me", I had orginally thought that it refer to Porter and Peggy, but apparently it refers to Silver and Peggy, because obviously Peggy cares nothing about Porter, and all about herself and Silver.

How can you insinuate that Peggy loves Porter, when situation after situation you show that she only has contempt for him. Everything she does "for" Porter is focused on manipulating him into allowing her to develop and explore her relationship with Silver and others without ANY regard for Porter's feelings. Come on Bob.....end Porter's pain, give him a set of gonads and allow him to move along. Better to be alone, then to be the humiliated and manipulated cuckold Peggy is turning him into.

You are an excellent writer, but you treat husbands with so much disrespect and lack of compassion for their hurt and pain that it becomes painful to read your stories.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Let's get this thing moving...

Author, your story is dragging. It's time to move toward a climax of one sort or another.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I agree

with some of the " annies " , your a pussy and you write stories about pussies . Dont expect anything but " Yes Massah !! " wimp stories out of this guy , your just kidding yourselves . I didn't bother to read after ch. 2 and just check the comments to see where its going , tells me everything I need to know . JPB will give you a better story , and thats pretty bad . The least he could do is not lie to himself and the reader with his disclaimer about a happily married couple etc. etc . Get real dude !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The really sad thing is this couple have kids.

What are they going to be like when then grow up? A fucked up slut/whore mother and a sissy boy husband.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
How many more

I enjoyed reading your story, the slut that is wife is is going to bring how many more lovers, into their lives before before it is time, to grow a set of balls, and toss her aside, like he should have after the first week of her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why prolong this travesty of a marriage.

Lets face it, if Peggy enjoys Silvers company so much, why is she with Porter? An affair is one thing, but this borders on cruel and unusual and for what? Because Peggy and Silver get a thrill out of hurting someone? An explanation would go a long way to making this story readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give me a break

I have seldom found it so difficult to read a Literotica offering. Does the author truly know anything about cuckoldry and wife-sharing? The timeline is wholly unrealistic, the characterisation poorly developed and the writing style clearly in need of major surgery. The over-emphasis on cruelty and control one week into an affair after 20 years of happy marriage completely bins it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you going to continue?

I hope that you will be deterred by negative comments. It has been a long time since the last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
B&B?

Ignore the previous commentator. He or she or it is out of their mind. DO NOT continue this fucked up pathetic stupid story. Only someone as fucked up as you could come up with such a stupid idea for a story.

And for fucks sake stop the bullshit already. Your an old GAY crossdressing freak that should just STOP writing and go live where ever old crossdressing freaks like you live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
B&B Your Stories.

B&B. You write your stories very well. They could and would be well recieved, if only your story contents were different. Why not try reaching into your collective imaginations and find a few stories where the wife doesn't heap humiliation,and degrgation on her hubby. Maybe a story where the husband finaliy finds his BALLS and makes it known to one and all, would go over pretty well. Give it a try, can't hurt.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Votes are in

votes are in nob-bobber.... reader comments overwhelmingly don't like your characterization Porter or your other saga for that matter. You seem to be stuck on weak guys and you like to feminize them, why is that?? Porter indeed, just completely imasculate him with an unfortunate castrating accident while your at it. Are your stories a derivative of how you drove your wife away?? Why do you file in the right category, or do you like the venomous abuse you recieve?? You must because you still file in LW. You know, I do have a lesbian cousin, she's still my favorite I have gay acquaintances both socially and thru work and I couldn't care less, they are what they are and so am I, but when you project your crossdressing submissive self into the husbands character you just piss us all off as you did to your wife I suspect. Even my gay acquaintances have more balls than you, them I respect, you, not so much. Obviously I like to read cheater stories, but not your sissy boy stuff, I will say that you can write a good complete story, but LW readers don't want cuckoo wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Paint yourself into a corner?

I keep noticing your comments to others' stories so I know that you are still alive. I hated the wife and could not believe that the husband put up with the shit he was given. I guess you finally realized that this was too much. Why not write a short ending? Give him a gun to put everyone out of their misery?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Peggy has it all

Porter has nothing and Peggy doesn't belong to him. He is a servant to his wifes desires and she desires Silver and now his friends. Porter was a fool and will forever be trapped in a loveless life with a selfish wife and her friends. She enjoys humiliating her husband and tormenting him. This story really cries out for more chapters to degrade the spineless Porter and to portray him to all that know him that he isn't a man at all and his wife had to go outside the marriage to get satisfaction. That Porter could not thrill is wife and she had to take matters in her own hands. Nice tale and nicely written. Silver is certainly slick in drawing Porter into Peggy and his trap making him think that he is right in giving into his wife and not telling him what a fool he is. Thanks for sharing and hope down the road you may continue a little further with Porters degradation.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausalmost 13 years ago
I too hope you will continue, ...

... perhaps not as easy as it is outlined by the last comment. I don't want to say anything about your characters, you still would know best how to envolve them. But there are several loose ends which deserves to be tied up with the story. What about the family from El Salvador ? Is there more erotic disturbance to experience for Porter ? Might he be able to find out about both the Lolita an the gay loving sides of his sexual mind ?

However, I would wish Peggy wouldn't loose control. We need more strong women i Literotica anyway. Strong in their own individual way, of course, not in some uninteresting traditional way. For all who like the latter, the Disneyland homepage might be an acceptable alternative. Just a suggestion ...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

BobbNBoobis with his usual cuck humiliation garbage. Just because he is no part of a man, he can’t write one that’s not a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder why your stories are in loving wives there is nothing loving about this wife. You should try cucking wives stories. GIVE US A BREAK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous