You Belong to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver responded with a kiss on his lady's neck that brought a low moan. Peggy reached for the missing hand and put it back where it belonged, at the top of her tushie cheek. She moved Silver's hand even lower. "Let whoever it is see us; I want them to know we are lovers", she whispered.

Silver gave a firm squeeze and kissed Peggy as they danced. When the song ended, Silver led Peggy off the dance floor. "I waved to two friends of mine. I'll introduce you."

Peggy saw the two very opposite looking gentlemen they were approaching. One was a stocky, medium height Irishman with curly red hair, the other man was tall, well over six feet and very thin with dark skin.

"Hello my friends, this is my special lady friend. Her name is Peggy." Following a quick kiss, "Peggy darling, this red haired beast you can call Bull, and my very tall friend we call Keen. He is Ethiopian and his native name is too complicated to remember or pronounce."

Peggy was taken aback at the distinctly different physical appearance of the two but she recovered quickly. A quick and general hello to both was followed by reaching as if to shake hands, with the red haired Bull first. Taking Bull's hand in hers, Peggy pulled; he only leaned toward Peggy, but she closed the distance and rubbed boobs against his chest and placed a light kiss at the corner of his mouth. Peggy repeated the hug, hold and kiss with Keen and then pulled Silver's arms around her chest.

The Bull tried a suggestion that he and Keen join them for a drink. Silver looked at his friends and then quizzically to Peggy. She was ready with her reply. "Not tonight, please, this is our first date without my husband along. It's my first date with any man since I met Porter in college. Some other night we can all have fun together, I promise, but tonight I want Silver all to myself. We are leaving shortly anyway; I have plans for this man tonight." Peggy certified her response with an open mouthed kiss as she again raised her date's hand to her left breast.

The lovers sat at their table to finish the drinks they had left while dancing. Peggy couldn't resist looking deep into her man's eyes and loosing herself. After each sip her eyes came back to Silver and her smile was unmistakable; Peggy was a sexually charged woman enjoying company with her lover. "I still want that one more drink and dance with you here tonight my Silver lover. I do love being out as us together. I want the world to know we are a couple. What do you want other than to have me?"

"Nothing, my sweet Peggy, nothing at all. We will have one more, say goodbye to my friends, and I think I promised to carry you across my threshold." Peggy kissed Silver with obvious relish and squeezed his hand.

"Are Bull and Keen going to be your reinforcements when I wear you out? If so, I should give them a very good night kiss as we leave. Is that what you want; is that why they're here tonight?"

"You are as perceptive as you are beautiful; Porter must be proud to have such a perfect wife. I must have him to lunch again to thank him for his generosity." This time Silver initiated their kiss. "I wanted you to meet Bull and Keen to make sure you approve if I ever need reinforcements." Silver led Peggy onto the dance floor once again.

The night was still young when Silver ushered Peggy toward the club exit. They stopped briefly with his friends where Peggy did give each a wet, warm and open mouthed kiss. In the car driving to their next date night stop Peggy voiced her approval. "I like your friends; I think the four of us could do well together, in public and private. Maybe another time but tonight I am yours alone."

At his doorstep Silver scooped Peggy into his arms and carried her inside. "This is our second threshold." In his living room he slowly undressed his prize folding each garment carefully before lifting Peggy into his arms once again. "Now let me carry you over the final one; our love chamber is waiting."

Peggy maneuvered into ready position watching Silver shed his clothes. She was on her back square amid bed with legs spread, knees up, and arms open wide. "Come inside me now and love me; our whole night has been my foreplay. I need us together now."

Silver lanced his sword in fully and swiftly. Peggy swooned; she wrapped her lover tight and held on as they climbed their heights together. Both cried out lusty satisfaction. Peggy held her man close to feel his weight pressing her as closing act of tonight's first sexual scene.

After play was kiss, cuddle and stroke time. Soon Peggy was fully ready for round two, but Silver still needed encouragement. Lips kissing low on his body, drawing Silver cock into her mouth was all it took for Peggy to provide the needed stimulus. She draped her legs to the floor with chest on the bed; Silver took her from behind while standing. They had perfect position where Peggy was accepting supplicant and Silver used all of his strength and leverage as her powerful breeding stallion.

Three times Peggy cried out her pleasure as Rich drove her onward and higher each time. He joined her finally, spewing deep inside and calling out her name repeatedly after twenty continuous minutes of hard pounding sex. They collapsed together again, this time man laying on woman's back. After minutes of close sweating on each other, Rich rolled off and took Peggy's hand. "Let me show you the rest of my home now that we have found the important part together."

Their tour didn't take long, but they walked hand-in-hand together through the male dominated two bedroom place Silver called home. It was Spartan in size and decoration, but even in dark of night Peggy could see a pleasant back yard patio. "Can we go out back dressed like this?" Silver pushed the sliding door aside, flipped a low voltage light switch, and led the way.

Small lamps gave enough light for navigation; they cast a warm glow on the couple's skin without being blatant. Plush grass tickled Peggy's bare feet as her Rich Silver man led the way to a weathered wicker glider where they sat. "This is beautiful; we could almost make love out here."

"We will make love out here; the next full moon will be a perfect night for loving by moon light. We could practice tonight just to see how beautiful it can be." Peggy snuggled even closer to her man, gave a soft and throaty hum and began the touching preliminaries to love making. When she felt Silver begin to thicken, Peggy rolled to her knees on the grass in front of the glider. Silver set the rocking back and forth motion to a slow steady pace as Peggy's mouth waited for her pleasure.

Full erection followed rapidly; Peggy held the glider away momentarily. "Do you want to finish out here like this or take me to bed one last time before I have to go?" Peggy held the glider away for ten seconds to let her question hang in air before she released and pulled Silver's rampant cock deep in her mouth again. Her lover held deep for his ten second pause and then gave hand to lead the bedroom procession.

They had just finished their third and final sexing of the night when the ship captain's clock sounded midnight bells. "I promised Porter I would be home from my first date early because tomorrow is a work day. I guess I had best go get dressed. Hold me and kiss me before I do."

At twelve-thirty Peggy held both of Silver's hands in hers at her front door. "Every boy deserves at least a kiss when he brings his girl home from their first date, don't you think?" Their kiss was as steamy as their date. For her part, Peggy had only once or twice thought of her husband tonight. As they kissed, Silver's friends scurried across the back of Peggy's mind. "One more date just for us my Rich Silver man, and maybe one more visit to work on Porter, then I think you can call in your reinforcements for a time of lengthy pleasure. Call me so we can make plans."

Porter was waiting in the living room for her return. Peggy saw him stretched out on the sofa still dressed but with shoes kicked off at his feet. The television played late night Conan at a lowered volume. Porter snored softly. Peggy took her shoes off to pad quietly to her husband, sitting on his lap to wake him with a kiss. "Wake up Honey, I'm home."

12