Young Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Un-oh, with a nasty sounding snicker, Anita knocked my hand away, ordering "Stop that!" Before I could object, and you can bet I was about too, she, well she took matters in to her own hands. Oh wow, and she didn't waste any time at all, getting a finger busy stroking fast hard circles over a clit that already felt stretched silkily taut. Anita was real good too; I mean, she really worked me! Playing me like a practiced lover, her eyes never left mine, as she tracked the torrent of sex charged emotion her finger and that churning dildo sent rampaging through me. Oh my God, it wasn't anything like earlier, when it was my busy finger, and her working that big dildo. Sure, it was still just one finger, and one dildo; but oh God, it was her finger, and that made the difference! Effortlessly she worked me tantalizingly close to the edge, backed me off; and then absolutely tortured me by doing it again, and again! And then, my imaginative, but nasty minded best girlfriend orders "What fun; oh yeah you're going to scream for me Clea! Yeah, come on, beg me! Do it, and cum for me!" Well I sure didn't mind having to scream for her. Yeah right, like as if ordering me to scream was necessary. But beg, well she's just lucky I really wanted her to take me. Anyway, I gave her what she wanted, and she gave me just what I needed!

Yup, so I moaned and groaned, whimpered and screamed, and rather loudly pleaded "Yes, oh yes do it Anita, please make me cum...oh yes, I'm so horny, oh God, oh God, oh God...yes, please more, yes oh yes, yes I'm going to cum...more, more, don't stop, more make me cum...again...yes, yes, yes, that's it, yes there, hard, do it, do it, oh fuck I'm cuming, more, more, yes more!" hey, it was easy; and, I didn't even have to pretend! Oh no, I'd meant every single word, whimper, and moan! Whatever, that was great fun; I mean telling some story, cuming again, telling some more story and then cuming some more! And somewhere along there, I'd even remembered to tell her about sticking a finger up David's cute little butt.

Of course, that'd earned me a shrieked "No way...you didn't! He let you do that?"

Feeling satisfyingly smug, I reminded her "Hey, didn't I say he almost drowned me, he came that hard! Oh, and you should have heard the boy scream when he did it too!" And hey, it was only a tiny little white lie; because, yeah I'd let her think I'd done it during that hand job, instead of back when I'd blown him. Hey it was simpler; and, what did it matter, I mean really! Either way, I'm sure she'd have called me horrid, and smacked my belly with a dripping wet dildo anyway!

Finally though, as in several sizzling orgasms later, breathless, and gasping, I grabbed Anita's hand, and seriously pleaded "Enough, no more, oh my God Anita, I'm so done!" And right then, as long as I could keep her damn finger away from my poor clit, I didn't much care what she did with her damn monster dildo either. Well honestly, as long as she kept moving it slow and easy, I did like that delicious full feeling! Anyway, still shuddering and sounding like maybe I'd just run a mile, I panted out a ragged sounding "That's all folks; hey, I mean that's the whole story!"

Oops, but then I just knew the sarcasm in her "Really, I'll just bet," meant Anita figured there was more! So, with a snickered "Un-huh, we'll see," for a warning she slowly withdrew her big red dildo, and tossed it aside. Swinging off my thoroughly soaked thigh, she ordered "Scoot back some!" I did, and Anita crawled up, stretched out beside me, and pressed her body's soft sexy curves against mine. I was still pretty much focused on catching my breath, and the feel of her soft wet lips closing over mine took me by surprise. At first, I just lay there savoring the intoxicating feel of her lips sliding sensuously over mine. But then, her tongue probed, insistently pushing between my barely parted lips, and my heart seriously started hammering. I opened my mouth, softly sucking her tongue in, and felt her throaty moan more then I heard it. Well, that apparently, did it for Anita; soft became hard, and she was kissing me with the excited frenzy of some poor freshman boy kissing his first girl. Only no freshman boy had ever kissed me like that; wicked and teasing, ferocious and tender, and all at the same time too, wow! I turned some, managed to get my arms around her, and set to work returning that fiery kiss. Our tongues danced together, wickedly hot and wet, first in one mouth and then the other. Oh sure, there were a few soft sweet kisses; but, the sizzling hot ones that reminded me of some guy's kisses , right after he's shoved his hand in to my pants, were the ones I really liked!. Anyway, Anita moved a leg between mine, and used it to push my legs wide apart. And then, as her tongue teased my ear, and she purred the question I'd known was coming, I felt her hand push between my thighs. Her fingers gently parted my outer lips, sliding silkily over their hot wetness to gently probe my opening.

With her aggressive thumb rubbing slow insistent circles over my clit, she finally asked "Tell me the truth; you had to have fucked Dave? No way would I have passed up a chance at that beautiful dick of his!"

Well, I did answer her; but, there was this delay, while I gasped in startled surprise.

While the pointy tip of her tongue had danced and flirted with my ear, Anita had gone and pushed, what I figured just had to be three stiff fingers in to me. Of course, I still couldn't answer her dumb question; because, first I just had to tell her "Yes, oh that's nice...yes, more...yes, do that!" And then, nearly breathless, I whispered "Honest, I'd tell you if I'd fucked him! God yes, do that...honestly, you bet I wanted to fuck him alright...but, I didn't!" yeah, it was that silly pause that busted me, oh well! But what she did right then, was kiss me; her soft lips and hungry mouth delivering a ferociously wicked kiss. Sure, and why not, it matched the ferocious intensity of the wicked fingers so delightfully invading my pussy.

My doubting girlfriend tortured my ear with teasing nips, before breathily whispering "I almost believe you! But...tell me more; or, I won't make you cum again!" So, what else could I do? I mean really; there I was with her thumb blazing away, working me towards another round of thundering orgasms. And, never mind that her fingers were turning my vagina in to a slippery tunnel of molten wet heat! So, what I did, of course, was tell her about the night brother Dave caught me using my brand new dildo.

So yeah, I talked; while, her fingers gently probed, exploring and searching out my body's sensitive inner spots. Oh God, she was driving me nuts; but then, I figured my nasty little story would more then return the favor! Oh yeah, you bet it would!

Gee, and I'd barely got started, reminding her about David barging in to my room and catching me with my own big rubber dildo, when she interrupted, demanding "Yeah, yeah, I know all that, get to the good part already!"

Giggling at her impatience, I said "Gosh, OK already! Well, after I'd tried it out myself, I let him use it on me. Oh, and wasn't that fun!" Naturally, she heard all about the dazzling orgasms my fingers and that wondrously thick dildo had wrung out of me. And then, it was her turn to giggle, while I told her about how his finger, un-huh, accidentally of course, slipped right up my ass. "Hey, I liked it, and you know what else..." I teased! Pausing for dramatic effect, I licked my lips, and went for it, nonchalantly explaining, "Gee Anita, so I tossed the little fucker my bottle of lube, flipped over, and ordered him to take my ass!"

Well that got me a definitely startled "Oh my God, you're kidding...right?" And then, she positively shrieked "No way; I've never done that! Oh God, and you got it with that big thick thing of his, no fair!"

What was fair, was me teasing the holy Hell out of her! "Oh wow Anita," I purred, "And, I just loved the delicious feel of having David's big hard cock eight thick inches deep in my ass too! Oh God, and you know how deliciously hard he can fuck!" And hey, my voice had gone all husky; yeah, I was driving myself nuts too. So yeah, she was just staring at me, so I, so to speak, twisted the knife, rather excitedly adding "It was fucking awesome! Wow, and you just wouldn't even believe how absolutely amazing it felt, when that big fat cock jumped and jerked, and started blasting hot cum way deep inside me!" That did it alright! Poor Anita, I'm sure she'd have liked to call me a horrid bitch; only, by then she was breathing way too hard to get it out. Bummer, huh"

Back in control, and growling like a tigress, Anita ground her fingers so hard in to me; I thought I just might end up with her entire hand inside me. And, I just didn't quite know what I thought about that! But, I sure knew I liked her fucking me, and started bouncing my pussy up to meet her hard thrusts. Feeling a bit wicked; I seriously hammed it up, putting a lot of feeling in to my silly exaggerated pleas. So, I bucked and thrashed, tormenting poor Anita with half bogus screams, yelling for her to "Fuck me harder, yes faster," demanding "More, give it to me bitch," and of course, her favorite, "yes do it, make me cum, yes, yes, oh fuck yes, I want to cum for you...yes, yes take me!" I went on and on, and yeah, I was just terrible, but hey, it was fun. Of course it was, hey, I was cuming wasn't I? Anyway we both had a good laugh, before things got serious again.

Oh boy, and then Anita made a delightful little discovery! She'd found my G spot; and, I figured my squeals, and the way my back arched up probably told her so too. Sure, and with that sizzling little discovery confirmed, her fingers went to work, stroking pulsing waves of ecstasy out of that sweet inner spot. And, let's not forget the thumb she had flicking fast back and forth over my clit either. Lucky me, Anita sure didn't! So, pretty quick, wham, this sex crazed girl found herself being swept up in another tidal wave of pleasure. OK, the waves of thundering orgasms crashing through me should have had me screaming, but that time, all that came out were whimpered pleas begging "Yes, yes...oh pleas more, more...again, make me cum again!" Oh sure , I heard her snickering nastily! But, I couldn't have cared less; except , there was no ignoring the breathy voice whispering in my ear. "Do it Clea, cum for me," Anita rather needlessly insisted! Yeah, and her "Again, cum some more...oh my God, do it again," was equally unnecessary! Gosh, but it was nice knowing she cared! And hey, you better believe that I was doing my best to comply too. Oops, and then, suddenly it felt like my vagina was clenching and squeezing hard enough to crush her fingers. I heard Anita's startled gasp, and like a dam had burst, my vagina's rippling contractions sent a flood of hot wetness gushing over her frantically pumping hand. Honestly, the intensity of that shattering orgasm; well, it sort of scared both of us! Anyway, it left us wrapped in a reassuringly sweet embrace. Yeah, sweet, but short; because neither of us was much interested in sweet!

OK then, so I'd caught my breath, and was ready for more. With a playful little push, I had Anita on her back. And then, I was lying on top of her, and grabbing her hands. I held them stretched up behind her head, and kissed her sweet mouth in a way that let her know who was in control. Who knew; but, that really got me fired up, holding her captive, pinning her body down with mine, and burning her lips under ferociously intense kisses! Spotting the big red dildo where she'd thrown it, and holding her wrists with one hand, I reached for it. Lovely, it was still slippery with my pussy's juices, and that gave me an idea. "Oh you're in for it now," I warned! With a menacing snicker, I told her "First, you're going to lick every bit of me off this big rubber dick!" And then, while butterflies swarmed in my stomach, I sweetly whispered "Know what? Then, I'm going to find out just what my tongue can do with a pussy; I mean, besides lick the taste of it off my brother's cock!" Before, Anita could object, or make some smart-ass comment; I slowly twisted that wet dildo across her lips. Un-huh, and guess whose tongue was all over it, licking and lapping the taste of my pussy off it? Hey, and of course, no way could I resist the temptation to pop that red giant's fat head in and out of her mouth a few sweet times.

Tossing Anita's dildo aside, I used both hands to secure her wrists. Oh sure, I knew she was only pretending to struggle, but I loved the feeling of control anyway! Sliding backwards over her body's sexy curves, I yanked her hands down, and held them pinned to her sides. And then, I used my legs to force hers apart, and slithered even lower. Well what do you know, that put her luscious tits within reach of my mouth! Yeah, and my stomach could feel the heat pouring from her blast furnace of a pussy too. Soaking up sun, and horsing around out by our pool, we'd had our hands all over each others bodies plenty of times. I'd especially loved getting Anita's big round tits all nice and slippery with sun screen; and then, torturing the Hell out of her poor nipples. But, this was the first time I'd used my tongue to turn one hard as rock. Laughing and giggling she squirmed, trying to yank her hands free. Well OK, but when my teeth closed around one of those jutting nipples Anita settled right down. Un-huh, I gave it a sharp nip anyway! And did that ever get her bucking up, almost hard enough to toss me off. Holding on tight, I laughed, and swooped down to capture her other nipple. I sucked it softly, until it was as hard and erect as the one my teeth had worked over; and then, I just couldn't resist, and started sucking it really hard. Gosh, if it'd been some lucky boy's cock, I'd have been slurping up thick hot cum! Anita stopped her silly struggling; but, she sure couldn't stop her wriggling, or her gasping moans either, nope! Hey, it's damn fun making a girl moan and groan, and tits are great fun alright; but gee, give me a choice, and I'll take hard cock any day!

And with that happy thought, and way too eager to be anything like patient, I slid back, and headed lower. OK yeah, I was in a hurry to do my first pussy; I admit it! Honestly, I wasn't sure how much of the fluttering churning going on in my stomach came from excitement, and how much from nervousness. Whichever, those quivering clenches rippled shivers of anticipation clear down through my pussy. Oh God, and I could barely believe that I was lying there, between my best girlfriend's spread legs, with my face mere inches from her pussy! I was close enough to feel its fiery heat, and to see glistening drops of wet scattered around her vagina's opening. Still holding tight to her hands, my tongue reached for Anita's soft, velvety smooth pussy. Flicking my tongue from side to side, I slid it between her slit's slippery lips. My mouth filled with her sweet musky taste; and oh yeah, I knew this girl was addicted to pussy, every bit as much as she was addicted to hot hard cock. Never mind how her pussy reacted, mine was clenching with soft spasms as I pushed my tongue deep in to her vagina. It was in as far as the damn thing would go, but I tried hard to drive it even deeper. Oh God, it was so hot, so slippery, and so absolutely dripping wet; and I loved it! I could see her clit hiding their under its little hood, and I wanted it. So far, Anita had been pretty quiet; well, if you don't count her soft throaty growls. Well, that changed when I touched the tip of my tongue to her clit.

A sucked in "Oh," and Anita was loudly telling me exactly what she wanted. "Oh god, oh God yes, do it Clea, eat me," she almost screamed, as my tongue darted, flicking and licking its first clit. Sounding like maybe she was afraid I'd stop, she pleaded "Pleas more, oh yes, do that...don't stop...do it, do it, yes, more, more...oh God yes, eat my pussy!" Right, like as if by then, anything could have stopped me!

I guess that's about when I realized that I wasn't at all nervous anymore. So, thinking about all the delightful ways brother Dave's marvelous mouth had worked me over; I settled in, and went to work on Anita the same way. And, just like that first time he'd gone down on me, I couldn't seem to keep my tongue off Anita's clit either. Using just the pointy tip of my tongue, I teased, working it up and down, back and forth, and all around it. I absolutely loved feeling it swelling under my tongue's assault, becoming a silkily smooth hard nub of tautly erect clit. But gosh, then there I was with this horrid dilemma! On the one hand, I liked holding Anita's hands pinned to her sides, while she bucked and squirmed; but then, I was remembering the delightful things Dave's fingers had done to me, while his tongue was busily ravaging my clit. Well let's see now; the only pussy my hands had ever explored was mine, right? So, I let go of Anita's hands, and reached for hers.

Excitedly tangling her fingers in my hair, Anita told me "More, yes, oh god Clea you've got to make me cum!" But, I was already using my thumbs to spread her wide open. Oh my God! It looked so absolutely irresistibly erotic and inviting, feathery pink folds surrounding a glistening wet opening, and all crowned by a gleaming pearl. Yup, I dove in tongue first; my fingers could just wait their turn. And, if I hadn't been so frustrated by a traitorous tongue that wasn't big enough to satisfyingly fuck Anita's churning vagina, well, I just might have ignored the hands pulling my hair. Sure, I knew what Anita wanted alright. Little Miss impatient wanted to yank my head up, and just so I'd put my tongue back to work on her needy clit. Well sure, she wanted me to make her cum. Of course, why not? I took one more look at my target, and Wow, that bad puppy was really popped out and practically standing at attention. Knowing I wanted to make her cum, at least as badly as she wanted me to, I went for it!

I tried teasing her, but Anita wasn't having any of it, pulling my face hard against her, and ordering "Do it, do it, do it...do it, eat me, oh God yes, make me cum!" Well fine, I figured, and launched an all out assault on that poor defenseless clit. My dancing tongue blazed, flicking it with fast darting jabs, and licking with slow circular caresses. And oh god, but I so badly wanted to suck it between my lips! But, I told myself to save that sweet treat; and somehow, I actually did, amazing! OK yeah, so I probably wouldn't have if Anita hadn't just absolutely gone off! Wow, and I'd thought that I was a screamer! Whatever, her hands clamped my head between her thighs, and her ass started bouncing. Well gosh, she'd been screaming, demanding "Hard, harder;" so, I gave her hard, OK, hard and fast too. So anyway , she's right in the middle of this long stretched out "Yesssss," and I would have sworn that I felt her clit start to throb. I'm furiously licking away, and getting a kick out of hearing my best girlfriends frenzied screams, and the strangest thing pops in to my head! OK, so she's cuming, and loudly demanding "That's it, more...I'm cuming...oh, oh, oh...oh yes, more, more...oh God, oh god, I'm going to cum again...more, more," and guess what I'm imagining? Silly me, I was picturing Anita's mother coming home early, and hearing her darling daughter upstairs screaming that she was cuming, and begging for more. And, do you know what; right then it struck me as pretty funny too! Sure, but I didn't stop to giggle; gosh no, I figured Anita would probably just yank on my hair, and order, eat me, yeah make me cum again! Naturally, that's what she did anyway! But, being as that was my plan in the first place, that's just what I did!

Anita finally stopped screaming for more; but, I knew she wasn't done, no way! So, when I stopped long enough to ask "wow now, so hey that was fun; so, how about it, do you want some more," it was just an excuse to free my hair from her clutching hands.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers