Young Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Honestly, with the way she was wheezing and panting up a storm, I hadn't expected an answer. So yeah, her sarcastic "Well duh, what do you think" caught me off guard. But, before I could unleash a rude reply, Anita went and made my day! Giggling, she told me "God Clea; I mean really, I should make you give my stupid boyfriend lessons!" Sweet, right? But hey, I didn't let it stop me from wrapping my arms around her thighs, and spreading her wide open. Oh no, I wasn't done tormenting her clit, no way! Just to let it know I was back, I gave the still startlingly erect thing a few fast hard licks. And oh wow, did that ever make her jump, jerk, and squirm! Well Ok, so she wasn't screaming for me to stop or anything; well anything, except try to buck right out of my arms that is. Ha, no way; I held on tight, and tortured her clit with soft flicking licks. And Gee wiz, didn't I wait until she'd stopped her silly wriggling and whimpering, before I started softly sucking? Wow, talk about holding a tiger by the tail! I thought about stopping and ordering her to hold still; but hey, I really didn't want to stop. Besides, I figured; if she's anything like me, no way is she going to stop anyway! OK, so I did stop once, when Anita grabbed for my hair again. Anita got the hint though, let go, and went back to positively shrieking her totally unnecessary instructions. Actually, I sort of figured she liked hearing herself screaming "Eat my pussy" over and over. OK sure, she did throw in a few, oh Gods' a whole lot of mores' and gosh, even a couple of pleases' no less. But she wasn't raving about cuming yet; so, I decided to risk letting go of one of Anita's thighs. I really wanted to try pushing my fingers in to a pussy that wasn't mine; and, I figured I wasn't likely to get a better opportunity, now was I? I was slowly flicking my tongue back and forth across her clit, when two of my fingers found her opening. A gentle twist and I'd penetrated her. A gasp, and with one flip of my wrist I'd buried those stiff fingers just as deep as they'd go. Molten heat clamped down around twisting fingers that wanted to screw them selves in even deeper. I kind of lost it then! Yup, just like some horny boy, I went wild; absolutely slamming my fingers in and out of Anita's pussy, while she bucked hard up in to my ferocious thrusts. OK, but she lost it too, and how!" Eat me, eat me, eat my pussy," she shrieked! Back arched, her hips ground hard against my sucking lips and twisting, hard pounding fingers, while her stretched out shriek demanded "More, oh God...yes, yes, yes...yes, I'm cuming!" Her vagina convulsed around my fingers, squeezing tight around them, as it gushed a hot slippery flood over my hand. Startled, I stopped, and started to look up. But, a breathlessly giggling Anita pushed my head back down, gasping out a raspy "More, again, oh God Clea, make me cum again!" Well sure, just for the Hell of it, I did do it again. Un-huh, same result!

Gee, the way Anita was shuddering, at first I thought she was sobbing. But, as I scrambled up beside her, I realized she was quietly laughing. Giggling like a pair of silly teenagers, which, OK we were, we collapsed in to each others arms. Well, pretty quick those giggles turned in to some wickedly hot, tongue in the throat kisses. Just as quickly, Anita pulled away, squealed "Fucking wow," and burst out laughing! So, while I stretched, her laughing subsided in to the occasional giggle, as she told me "My God Clea that was awesome. Shit, does Dave make you cum like that?"

"Un-huh," I told her. "Oh yeah, and I'll tell you what too, he's sure a lot better at it then my boyfriend!"

Giving me a strange look, she said "Oh I believe you alright; but hey, he's still going to have to prove it you know!" I was trying to picture it; OK, I was trying to figure out just how I'd set it up, so I'd get to watch. Getting to her knees, Anita interrupted my reverie, with her nasty snickering, and a question that certainly caught my attention. "Hey, do they still call it sixty-nine," she asked. "You know, when it's two girls I mean?"

"Oh sure, like I'd know," I shot right back. Suspicion flaring, but amused at the thought of actually asking him, I suggested "Well gee Anita, how about I ask David; he'll know!"

Sure enough, Anita was already swinging around, when she said "Sure smarty, you do that!" And then, as she landed on top of me, it was, "Who cares anyway; I get to be on top!." Well, I wasn't worrying about what to call our position; not with Anita's so spectacularly displayed, shiny wet pink pussy looming right there above my face I wasn't! Wow, after those wickedly hot orgasms, it was even more sensationally erotic, dark, puffy, and looking oh so invitingly nasty! Captivated, I lay their unmoving, fascinated by all the wild possibilities. Oops, but the feel of Anita's hot wet tongue pushing it's way between my own puffy feeling labia, pretty quickly refocused my attention.

I knew it was her first time, and wasn't about to interrupt her! So, with a "Right on, go for it girl," un-huh, I let her go for it. Oh yeah, you better believe I did! No doubt about it, Anita certainly wasn't going to need lessons! Seriously, nothing against David; but, right away I liked the feel of another girl's soft warm lips caressing and gently sucking my labia. Luxuriating in her sweet mouth's play, I closed my eyes; glad she didn't seem to mind that I wasn't returning the favor. Anita's soft sucking lips, and her dancing dagger of a tongue, were turning my pussy in to a fiery infernal! Oh God, and all I could think was, yes, bring it on!

Her swirling tongue licked fire in to my opening, tearing moaning pleas from my lips. So, while I gasped pleas for her to "Eat me, oh yes eat me," the nasty little tease took her sweet time pushing her slowly spiraling tongue in to me. Her hands reached for me, and I pushed my legs even further apart. As her fingers opened me for her darting tongue, she actually had the nerve to giggle! She tongue fucked me then, twisting rapid fire lunges in and out of me, while I encouraged her with a throatily growled "More, I like that...yes, yes, more...I love it!" Well hey, I did! And, just to show her how much, I even lifted my head, and drove a few delicious tongue thrust of my own in to her so conveniently accessible vagina. But then, I needed my tongue for other, really important things! When her tongue's hot pointy tip found its way to my clit, that's my noticeably erect, and thoroughly sensitive clit; honestly, I just had to insist that she "Fuck yes, eat me...oh god Anita, yes do that...fuck yes, more...oh yes, you'll make me cum!" Oh she was worse then a tease, she was merciless! I swear it felt like, maybe she was trying to paint my clit with maddeningly slow feathery strokes. It was such sweet torture, and all I had to do, was lay there and take it. Bummer huh! Well sure I guess I could have just told her to try fast! I didn't; instead, I gave her so prettily exposed clit a brief, very brief demonstration of fast. But then, as brother Dave would have said; it was just a lick and a promise. Wow, Anita could really move that tongue! The damn thing should probably have come with a hazardous warning sticker or something! So, how fast was it...well, much later when I bought my first vibrater, I named it Anita. Actually, I told her to slow it down; well, after she'd got me off once I did! Cracking a sharp slap off her ass, I politely suggested "Hey there, slow it down!"

Anita could have just told me to mind my own business, that she was driving; but no, she plops her sweet ass right down on my face. Yeah right; like as if that would shut me up or something! Well, I don't think she even thought about slowing down; and gosh it was right there, so I drove my tongue right up her neatly puckered asshole.

She squealed, giggled a "Stop that," waited for me to do it again, and again, and OK, quite a few more agains'. And then, sighing dramatically, she lifted her ass, sounding like she meant it when she said "Hey, I liked that! Not now, definitely later though, we'll...well you know, fool around like that! But, right now, I'm not half done with you!"

"Well fine then," I told her, suggesting "So maybe, you could slow it down, you know, and make it last, OK?" Afraid that maybe I'd sounded bitchy, I added a cheery "Hey, you know, you're really good!" Of course, telling her to slow down had been a complete waste of breath; but then, catching her attention had been loads of fun. It didn't matter; because, pretty quick, I'd changed my mind. Hey, I'm a girl, so it didn't even embarrass me to do it. And, it didn't bother me at all to be screaming "Now, yes, fast...oh dear God yes, take me...now Anita, yes fast...that's it, yes, yes...oh fuck yes, make me cum!" Gosh, She took my subtle hint; so, for the umpteenth time that afternoon this girl was cuming and cuming hard. Did she back off, and let a poor girl catch her breath, not hardly! Instead of letting up, she wrapped her arms around my thighs, and ignored my pleas for her to "Wait, wait, oh god at least slow down...please Anita, no more, I can't!" Gee, and just then I certainly didn't have breath to waste either. Oh well, it worked out; Anita didn't listen; and, pretty quick, well guess who was begging for more? And then, there I was smack in the middle of another monstrous orgasmic wave, and she starts to suck on my clit. Hey, good thing I can cum and scream too. And just then, scream doesn't quite describe what I was doing. It was glorious; for sure, I'd never ever climaxed with anything like that sort of shatteringly ferocious intensity. And then, I was reminded to be careful of what you put out there. Yup, there I was begging, pleading for Anita to "Stop, enough...no more...oh God, please stop!"

Out of nowhere, I heard someone else saying "Yes Anita, maybe you should stop!" OK, so I had a heart attack and died; well, I wished! I looked up; and oh my God, total shock doesn't even come close to describing my reaction. Nope, not even close; because, there was Anita's mother standing in the doorway. Anita was off me in a flash; standing, hands on hips, and glowering at her mother. Me; well, I just lay there, stunned and speechless. Mrs. Johnson hands were on her hips too, only she was chuckling. Cocking her head to one side, she looked down at me, and smiled. Yeah, and something in the way her eyes lingered reminded me of the way David looks at me when I'm naked. Turning back to face Anita, she gave her an amused looking grin. Laughing, she said "Well, I'm assuming you two aren't real lesbians! Oh no, I know you're both boy crazy. Anyway, theirs sure nothing wrong with a little bit of experimentation."

Well, I wasn't about to say anything, that's for sure! But, when I glanced at Anita, oh my God her face was about the same shade of red as her dildo. Yeah, and she was breathing fire, and snorting steam; well OK, she only looked that mad. OK, and so what if I was embarrassed, and blushing fiercely enough for my face to have just burst in to flame?

Definitely sounding amused, Mrs. Johnson said, "Relax girls; really, I'm not mad!" OK, so I believed her; but relax, what, was she kidding? Un-huh, and there was no mistaking the nasty twinkle in her eyes, when with a chuckle, she floored me by adding "And, I'm glad I came home early, and heard you two up here. Honestly, the way you two were carrying on reminded me of something out of one of Brad's porn videos. And, I'm sure not sorry that I stopped to watch; anyway, it sure looked like fun! But, honest girls, I really am sorry that I had to interrupt!" Anita tried to lock eyes with her mother; no way, all she managed was a giggling fit. Well I stifled my giggle; but seriously, what, Anita's dad had a porn collection? Mrs. Johnson swept Anita in for a quick hug, before telling her "Oops, I almost forgot! Anita, your father called, and his cars still not ready, so he needs to be picked up at his office. So, hop to, get dressed and pick him up. Thank you darling!" Anita didn't waste any time pulling on shorts, a T shirt, and slipping in to sandals. And, looking seriously relieved, she didn't even slow down to wave as she bolted for the door. Hey, it's not like I blamed her!

Trying hard to play it cool, which I sure wasn't, I grinned up at Mrs. Johnson, and gave her a what's-up shrug of my shoulders. I was still lying there braced up on an elbow, with my legs pretty well spread, and really wishing Anita's mother would say something, hey anything! I'd watched her eyes slide slowly up my body; but, when our eyes met, they stopped, and that made me nervous. OK, make that more nervous! So, I'd sat up in the middle of the bed, curiosity, so far anyway, stopping me from reaching for my clothes. Taking the two short steps to the edge of the bed, she leaned over, and gently pushed me back down. "I like you right there just fine," she said softly; and I could see she was listening for something. The front door slam, she chuckled, and said "Well now, it's just the two of us, isn't it?" The way she looked at me then; well, I'm pretty sure no ones ever looked at me quite that way, not even David. Boys sometimes ogle, and that's sort of disgusting; but, I liked the way her eyes flowed, almost sensuously over my body. And, that time they definitely lingered, oh god, and every time those beautiful eyes did, little shivers ran through me. Gosh, I didn't know what to think; besides, that I'd never felt so absolutely naked before. When she spoke, her voice was soft, and sort of sexy. "Clea darling, you're very pretty! And, you've got a real sexy body too," she told me. And then, with that same mischievous grin Anita uses, but with an even nastier chuckle, she told me "And, I think you're even prettier when you're cuming! And, I like the way you scream when you're cuming too!"

OK, OK, don't ask me why; I just blurted out "Yeah sure, but Anita's even louder then me!"

Her voice a throaty chuckle, she said "Yes, she certainly is!" OK, so then she paused; and, oh God I'm sure glad she was still laughing when she said "What do you think darling...I wonder if you could make me scream that loud?" Oh sure, maybe she was laughing when she said it, but she was also reaching behind her and pulling down her dresses zipper.

I watched her do a little shimmy; and then, my eyes followed her dresses slow slide to the floor. There wasn't anything under that dress; well nothing but beautiful, tan, and bare naked woman. Gee, if it had been Anita, well no surprise; but oh my God, her mother! But, it wasn't Anita, was it! So, my unbelieving eyes did a slow crawl back up past shapely, smoothly muscled legs, braking to a surprised halt at the sight of an absolutely shaved bare crotch. Oops, but her wicked little chuckle said she'd caught me staring. Guess what? I didn't mind; in fact, I sort of liked that she'd caught me! Whatever, the hint of challenge in her soft chuckle got my eyes moving again. Hey, she was in pretty good shape; I mean, her belly was flat, and I really liked her tits. Sure, they were smaller then Anita's; gosh, who's aren't! Well, they were sure bigger then mine, I figured 36 C's, easy. Whatever, they were nicely full, perkily upturned, and looked seriously firm. Her nipples were dark, and jutted invitingly erect from only slightly paler areola. I caught myself licking my lips; and horrors, she caught that too! She laughed, and said "Not bad for a 39 year old right?"

Totally embarrassed, I stammered out "Oh wow yeah, Mrs. Johnson you've got a great body! Gosh, I think you're hot; you know, real sexy!" Well she was; and yeah, I couldn't seem to stop running my eyes over her bodies sexy curves.

But, my eyes flew to her face, when I heard "Hey, if were going to be friends; well then, you should just call me Leslie, OK?" OK, so maybe I was feeling just a bit, young and dumb; but yeah, I had a pretty good idea of what that friend's thing meant! So, I'm lying there trying to wrap my blown mind around that awesomely weird situation, when she reminds me "Darling, you know, you never did answer my other question! Anyway, you're going to have to say, yes, before I'll let you." I gulped, she waited, I nodded, she shook her head, I sighed; oh great, and I lay there blushing, wishing I could think of something cool to say. I was rapidly giving up any hope of pulling off cool; gee, I just hoped I could avoid dork status! Oh sure, I knew eventually, I'd say yes; but oh god, that was going to be a, yes I'd love to go down on you, to my best girlfriends mother! I tried playing coy, crossed my ankles, and hoped my grin said your move. Leslie reached down, grabbed my ankles, and spread my legs about as wide apart as they'd go. Fuck it, I thought; what's David say, no guts no glory! So, I grabbed my ankles too; only when I did, they were high above my head. Hey, she actually applauded, and sort of sounded like Anita when she said "Oh, that's yummy!" I waited for the applause to die down, bit down on a giggle, caught her eye, and went for it with an emphatic "Yes!"

Leslie bent then, planting a quick little kiss that practically sizzled on my pussy. Yeah, yeah, Ok so she followed it up with a long and damn hot kiss; and, that one didn't have anything to do with my mouth either! No doubt my poor pussy wasn't going to like it; but, I figured it was just a tease! Oh I wanted more alright, but she straightened, kneeling back on the edge of the bed. Her hands slid up my legs, her tracing fingernails shooting tantalizing shivers through me. Gently she peeled my hands off my ankles, brought my legs together, and lowered them. Moving so she straddled me, her knees pressed against my hips. Hands on her hips and with her head cocked provocatively, Leslie said, "You know darling, I'm almost sorry you said yes! Now I'm going to have to be patient and let you go first." So, I'm thinking, now she tells me! But who cared; by then, that's just the way I wanted it anyway. But oh boy, did she ever look like she wanted to jump my bones! Her voice was a super sexy throaty rumble, when she told me "I want you, and I'm going to have you too! But first darling, I'm going to enjoy all that you've offered ; after all, you did say yes! So, we'll just be seeing about that scream thing, won't we?"

Oh no, no bone jumping; instead, she held my eye and slowly crawled forward until her knees were level with my shoulders. Her hands cradled my head, gently lifting it as she pushed her pelvis toward my lifted face. Leslie didn't say anything, only watched, as my tongue reached for the clit that was barely within my reach. Oh she was a nasty tease alright! Holding me that way, she forced me to strain just to be able to touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. OK I figured, if that the way she wants it, then fine! So, I flicked that pointy little tip side to side, up and down; and in tight little circles too. Hey, she definitely liked that side to side stuff best. And, I kept glancing up at her face; wow, I really like how expressive it was. It wasn't fair, I wanted more of her; but, all I could do was lick her clit. Well at least her clit was considerate enough to swell right up and let me know it appreciated my hard working tongues efforts. OK, so at least that appreciative clit, her sweet grin, and Oh yes, those soft, throatily growled moans, told me I was doing good. But hey, I kept waiting for her to get loud, you know, like her daughter! Until I felt her shudder, and heard her suck in a breath, honestly, I didn't know she was anywhere even close to Cumming. Hey, she wasn't even breathing hard! And, who cared if she hadn't screamed; gosh, me and my tongue were just getting warmed-up! It was awesome! My tongue blazed away, and she kept right on trembling; well, except when these wickedly intense shudders were raging through her, that is. Oh my God, I loved it; yeah, and her whimpered "Yes, oh yes...that's it darling!" It finally dawned on me that Leslie was only warming up too; well fine, but I wanted to move it along! So, I stopped wagging my tongue, and waited. Hey, I didn't quite have to balls to be assertive; well, I didn't think I did anyway! Whatever, Leslie laughed, let go of my head, and leaned back. Still softly chuckling, she told me "Oh yes, darling that was beautiful! You're amazing! What do you say, how about one more just like it?" What was she kidding? If she thought that had been only one orgasm, well what did I know; I'd figured it was a whole bunch of little ones sort of strung together. O well, lick and learn, right!

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers