Young Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Well sure, getting her off, and having her asking for more, pretty much gave my confidence a massive boost. So, when she reached for my head again, at least I managed to slither far enough forward to avoid having to stretch my poor tongue. Yippee, and right away that let me notice just how Leslie's clit stuck out, almost like a tiny little dick. Yeah bummer, I still wasn't close enough to suck that puppy, not yet anyway! So, I danced with her clit, swirling my tongue around it, and alternately whipping it with fast hard flicks, and some sensuously gentle licks too. Only difference, that time around, she teased it out some. She'd pull back, give a little shiver, or maybe softly moan; and then, she'd move back within reach of my tongue. In the middle of one of her little recesses, I decided, to Hell with this! I wriggled my arms free, grabbed hold of her ass, pulled her forward, and went for it! I sure as Hell intended to do more then give her the tip of my fucking tongue; and you better believe that I did too! That jutting clit was all mine, and I sucked it between my lips, and kept right on sucking too. She wasn't screaming, not yet; but, her sexy little moans had become at least enthusiastic cries for "More, yes more...oh yes, I like that!" Un-huh, well I can play the tease too; and, just as soon as she started screaming for more, I released her pulsing clit. Oh boy, wow! I tongue fucked her good too; good enough to have her squirming that slippery pussy around trying hard to get more of my tongue. By then, she'd let go of my head, and was actually sitting right on my face. I loved it, and I loved feeling her shake and shudder from the things my tongue did to her too. She climaxed hard alright; right, screaming, yeah screaming "Yes, oh yes Clea...yes, yes, oh yes you've got me...more, more, now, hard...oh God, oh god, yes, that's it, that's it, oh God, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" Wow, and did her pussy ever give my face a drenching. Now, that really got this little bitch hot; OK, yeah hotter. And, at least this time she needed to lean back and catch her breath. She was giggling just like Anita, when she made me blush again. "Wow, Clea darling you definitely know how to do a woman. God, but I bet you drive the boys mad, you've just got to be a world class cocksucker too!" She scooted back, and took me by surprise, when she leaned in and kissed me. OK yeah, I'd just made her cum all over my face; but, she was still my girlfriend's mother, and kissing her took a minute or so to get used to. Wow, but she knew how to kiss, warm and sweet, and then lip blisteringly hot. I seriously liked kissing Leslie, and was sorry when she pulled away. Yeah, but not for long I wasn't; because, I sort of liked her suggesting "You know I'd love about an hour of your sweet tongue; but, Brad and Anita will be home pretty quick. So, what do you say; how about before then, I do you? Would you enjoy that?" Gee, talk about silly questions, I mean really!

Now, considering her earlier insistence on hearing a yes, just how do you suppose I answered that silly question? Wrong! Heart hammering, all I managed was a dry mouthed nod; but at least, it was an enthusiastic nod. Leslie edged back far enough to settle her hot wet pussy just above mine. Terrific, she likes them, I thought; as she knelt there eyeing my tits. "Hey, nice tits," she teased, while her definitely experienced fingers collected my nipples. Actually her touch was gentle; well it was, until she'd turned those puppies in to nuggets of rock. So, while I moaned, squirmed, and arched my back offering her my tits, I discovered something else Leslie has in common with my best friend, who just happens to be her daughter. Oh my God yes, they've both got the same truly wicked grin! Right, and I saw plenty of that grin, while her lovely fingers tortured my nipples in to a state of pure ecstasy. "Too bad," she informed me, "I'm sorry there isn't enough time for me to properly enjoy your pretty tits!" Oh fine, but apparently there was time enough for her to giggle, before her mouth dipped, and delivered a pair of damn hard nips to my poor nipples. I suppose whimpered moans say a lot; but gosh, I was beginning to feel like a dork again. Hoping for something witty, all I managed was a yelped "hey," when she started to edge further back. Trailing sensuous kisses over my quivering belly, she slithered between my legs. Alright, at least I had the presence of mind to spread them!

Horrors, Leslie kept right on slithering too, right off the bed and on to her knees. Yup, I managed another stunningly articulate "hey," while nasty old Leslie snickered.

"Relax darling," she told me, while playfully tugging on one of my ankles. So, I scooted her way, listening to her sexy purr promise "We've got time, and you bet I intend to use it too! Now, why don't you slide that very sexy little butt of yours right up to the edge...that's it, perfect!" I figured she meant that perfect part was her setting my feet on her shoulders, and then pushing my knees so they were totally splayed out. Whatever, it sure left me feeling just slightly over exposed. Wanting to watch, I braced up on my elbows. See, I wasn't really all that intimidated!. Well no, especially because that left my thighs open, free for her sensual mouth to assault. Delivering incredibly sensuous kisses, and wickedly erotic flicks of her marvelous tongue, she thoroughly tortured my maddeningly sensitive inner thighs. And, when she was good and ready, and that's about a heartbeat before I would have started to scream, Leslie's mouth abandoned my thighs. Finally, thank the Gods, her marvelous tongue invaded my pussy!

It Wasn't so much that she did things Dave or Anita hadn't already done to me, it was the finesse, and the smooth flowing way she had of doing it that was so wonderfully different. Yeah, and the timing too; damn her, she always seemed to know exactly how close to cuming I was! I'd given up trying to watch, about the time she'd wrapped her arms around my thighs. Gee, I wondered, maybe I've been bucking and thrashing my sweet young ass around just a bit too much for her, gosh, who knew? Hey, I was delirious, lost in the ecstatic pleasure of her incredible tongue; so, forgive my moment of insecurity! It didn't matter; I begged, I screamed imploring pleas, I even tried please; and, I did all that over and over! Oh its was probably my fault; I'm sure I confused her by incessantly mixing up my demands for "More, more, yes more," with my pleas for her to "Make me cum, please let me cum!" At last, she worked me right up to the edge, held me there, screaming my fool lungs out of course; and then, her tongue rocketed me over the top. It was like riding a runaway locomotive down a high mountain. It seemed like every curve, and swooping drop, threatened to send me flying off and crashing through another thundering orgasm. Well gosh, come to think of it, most of them did too! Naturally Leslie's timing was perfect, she even knew just when to stop; un-huh, right before I exploded, had a freaking heart attack, or something, whatever!

Oh sure, I probably looked done alright. Hey, I was struggling to catch my breath and panting like a fiend; but, mostly, I was seriously hoping that Leslie wasn't done with me! Guess what; she wasn't, not hardly! And, I doubt if my smart-ass "Gee, you're not stopping are you" had anything to do with it either!

With a nasty snicker, she released my thighs, and grabbed my ankles. Calling me a "Silly girl," and telling me "Certainly not," she hoisted my legs, and split me open like an oyster. Gosh, Isn't it amazing how Leslie just kept finding new ways to make me feel utterly naked? Hey, good thing I like the feeling, huh! Whatever she had on her nasty mind, I sure hoped it included her introducing her amazing tongue to my hot to trot vagina. Starting at an ankle she swirled her tongue down my calf, made me squeal when it assaulted the back of my poor knee, and deliciously tormented my thigh on its way to my still quivering pussy. Oh no, of course, ignoring my pleading pussy, she just had to repeat her nasty little tease on my other leg. Wow, good thing I only have two legs; I mean, much more of that, and I'd have just had to cum, again!

Whatever, forget subtle, I screeched a demand, ordering her to "Eat me, eat my pussy!"

Chuckling and shaking her head, Leslie looked up at me then, and gave me an amused "Tsk-tsk," and an arched eyebrow. And then, yippee, I watched her head dip, as her tongue drove straight in to me. Her lips felt deliciously soft and hot, even against my own fiery heat. Urgently her mouth pressed hard against me, her tongue swept and swirled, diving in and out of my vagina. Oh god yes, that was rapture; and then, it got better, lots better actually! Well to start with at least, Leslie might have been moving her tongue real slow; but oh boy could she ever move it! But then, she tongue fucked me, darting rapid-fire thrusts in and out with her stiffened tongue. And then, she really tongue fucked me, whipping her head back and forth, crushing her lips against me as she repeatedly slammed her tongue in to me. I whooped, laughing in pure delight, when she paused and slid her face, I mean her chin, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, all of it, and all over my slippery, embarrassingly wet pussy too. Leslie looked up at me, face shining with my pussy's juices, cheerily asked "OK so far, want some more," and dove back in for a second helping of pussy.

OK, so "Oh God, oh God" wasn't much of an answer; but, it was the best I could manage just then! Before it could even register on me, she let her tongue drift down; and then, my asshole got the same sort of absolutely wicked tongue fucking. Wow, and Brother Dave's tentative teasing, hadn't even come close to preparing me for the erotic thrill of being taken that way. And, I mean thoroughly taken too! But, as absolutely awesome as getting my ass ravaged by Leslie's wicked tongue felt, it wasn't going to make me cum! So yeah, I wanted it back working over my clit. Well, I wasn't thinking so good right then; so, it took me a while to figure out I didn't actually have to tell her to stop doing those marvelous things to my ass. Nope, so when I'd finally worked up the nerve, I simply pleaded for her to make me cum. That was easy; hey, I'd sure been doing a lot of that now hadn't I? But silly me, I'd forgot about her being such a horrid tease.

Ankles secured in one hand, Leslie pushed my legs back over my head; which neatly exposed my ass for the hard cracking swat she gave it. Just lovely, I got three more of the delightful things, before she sat my feet back down on her shaking shoulders. What, of course she was laughing her fool ass off! Sure, and my poor ass felt like maybe it was about to burst in to flame. Honest, I hadn't squawked or anything, but she held up a finger anyway, and told me "now hush." Leslie took that finger and slid it in to me, stirred it around a bit, and then she popped it in to her mouth. Another finger full of me, spelled out OK on my belly; but, I didn't figure that out until her tongue was erasing it. Repeating herself, only out loud, she said "OK...well, I guess I could do that; only darling, , it's going to cost you!" Hey, it's a good thing she didn't make me guess what it would cost, or I'd still be laying there making wild guesses. She snickered out a teasing "Really Clea darling, I'd just love to make you cum again; only...," before calmly adding a mind blowing "Ah but, if I do, then I'll just have to tell Brad all about our sizzling little adventure." Who cared about her silly " Is that OK with you?" Well not me; for all I cared right then, she could have had it written in the sky. The entire time she'd been babbling, she'd also been using her vagina dipping finger to paint my nipples with my pussy's hot slippery juices.

Gads, by then, I'd probably have agreed to blow her husband if she'd asked!" OK, so I blurted out "Yes OK, yes anything!"

Un-huh, and she replied "Anything, really? Well, that's a great place to start! Gosh, who knows...!" She held up a fist, but somehow I didn't figure we were going to do one of those stupid fist pumps. Nope, she popped one finger up, then another, and then a third. I figured, oh boy, bet I know where those fingers are headed! And, I wasn't disappointed either! Leslie took me hard, and I liked it! Her finger tips twirled around my vagina's opening once; and then, she drove them deep in to me. She did it again, again even harder, and then I was bucking up to meet her thrusting hand. Gee Leslie really liked that; anyway, she stopped with her fingers barely penetrating me, and sharply ordered "Fuck my fingers...do it for me!" Well hadn't I been doing that? Slamming myself up in to her unmoving fingers though, that was hot, and really made me feel wicked! Oh but it got hotter! She started driving hard twisting thrusts in to meet my frantic bucking. "Stop," she commanded! Yeah, and she sounded like she meant every word of the rest of her orders too. "Don't move; you're going to just lay there and take it," she said. Gee, and I sure was glad when she told me "Well, I don't expect you to stay silent, hey, I like hearing you scream for more! But, if you move, I'll stop! Got it darling?"

"Yeah, well I liked hearing you scream too," I told her! And then, I gave her a pouty lipped sigh, laced my fingers together under my head, grinned, and told her "Fine then, go for it already!" I didn't know what to expect; but, I'd have bet on getting her fist pushed in to me, before I'd have guessed she'd only take me with two fingers. Was I disappointed; well, not for long I wasn't! And oh God, those wonderful fingers; effortlessly they had found their way to my G-spot. And, to think I'd only recently encountered that sweet spot, and barely knew it in fact! Oh, but that's not counting the marvelous lesson Anita had given me, and not so very much earlier that afternoon either. Like magic, Leslie's massaging fingers quickly brought it to life. Her circling fingers dug in hard, my stomach clenched, and I gasped. But hey, at least I did manage not to drive my hips up, and fuck those magical fingers. Yeah, but I sure wanted too alright; yup, and the muscles bunching and quivering in my thighs and stomach said so too! Leslie worked her fingers in and out over my G-spot, and that was even better. I thought about Anita's big red dildo, and almost asked Leslie to grab it. Oh God, that would have done it for sure. Gosh, and I might have asked her to use it on me too; only, before I could, ah, well she sort of distracted me. Yup, because suddenly her other hands fingers spread my labia wide; and I figured, put my poor clit right out in the open. Well, it was definitely out in the open after her tongue led her lips to it! She sucked on it; and I swear, I knew, knew without seeing it no less, that my clit was jutting out just like hers had. Yee gads, why is their never a mirror around when a girl really needs one?

"Yes Leslie," I croaked! Fighting to stay still, I felt my clit throb between her lips, as my vagina spasmed over and over around her fingers. A bunch more yeses, a "More Leslie," or two; and, I was calmly suggesting that maybe she should "Take me...oh my god Leslie, more, don't stop...yeah, I'm going to cum, oh God yes, I'm going to cum!" OK, so who says I was screaming? I say; prove it...please! Gosh, I don't know; I was like, totally lost, swept away in a flood of ecstatic sexual delirium. And OK, why not? This incredibly sexy woman's fingers were deep inside me, unleashing rippling jolts of muscle spasming pleasure with the power to turn me inside-out; and, doing it while her rampaging tongues released crashing waves of rapturous pleasure that threatened to drown me. And caught there in the middle, I melted, screaming for release, as I climaxed over and over, and over again! OK, so it only felt like it went on forever, but they did stop, finally! Well, I thought they had! But then, her tongue brushed whisper soft over my clit, her fingers twisted hard inside me; and, well pow, suddenly my feet were pushing off, straining against her shoulders and my back was arching clear off the bed. Yeah, that time I know I screamed, long and fucking loud too! I did more then that though; more spasms tore through my vagina, that time pumping out a volcanic virtual torrent of wet heat. I know my body went rigid, bent like a bow, and that Leslie's fingers were still working magic inside me. Their really isn't any describing it! Let's just say, this intense pressure built up, and up, and up; and then , whoosh, I exploded, utterly consumed in this thundering crescendo of pure, mind blowing ecstasy!

I heard Leslie's startled "Oh fuck Clea!" What was I supposed to say, I figured that sort of summed the situation up!

Well OK, so I figured, "Oh fuck" seemed an appropriate response! Hey, I felt pretty good, considering I mean. Honestly, I was barely even breathing hard. Ok yeah, it felt like my entire body was blushing, you know, flushed with heat; and, my vagina was still quivering, occasionally even cutting loose with a body tingling spasm. Well, maybe my eyes were closed; anyway, the next thing I knew Leslie was pulling me in to her arms. Her mouth found mine, and we kissed, softly, with a slowly building passion.!. Gosh, being held, kissed tenderly, and then not so tenderly; well, for a minute there, I felt like I just might cry. But no; her sweet kisses, and the sudden realization that her mouth tasted like my pussy, turned those might have been tears in to a happy laugh. We laughed in each others arms, and kissed some more too. So, naturally our tender moment was shattered by the sound of the front door.

I suppose that was a good thing; at least there weren't any nasty little awkward moments. Only, gee, I'd just worked up the nerve, and was happily, and damn excitedly too, checking out Leslie's pretty tits. Sure weird, considering; but hey, she was still my best friends mother after all! Whatever, I sat there watching Leslie hurriedly slip in to her dress, while she told me "Darling, you're a very special young woman! I'm so glad we...well you know, made each other scream!" Gads, and then she giggled, sounding jus like Anita. Fine, so then while she fussed with her hair, she tells me, "Clea...I really want to get together with you again, and real soon too! Do you think you'd like that?" I answered her honestly; well, right after I hopped off the bed , and practically flew in to her arms.

, One fine, long, steamy, lip scorching kiss later, I answered, "Yes, Hell yes; you're awesomely sexy! And Gee, I've had a ball, honestly!" But, I did have one nagging little question; so, I asked "Hey But, were you kidding about telling your husband about us?"

"Of course darling," she assured me! "OK yeah, and so what if my mouth was hanging open, while I listened to her telling me "Really Clea, Brad and I love playing nasty; honestly darling, he'll absolutely love hearing this little story! Oh God yes; believe me, he's going to be so totally turned on! Oh yeah, you better believe it; I'm going to get my brains absolutely, and most thoroughly fucked out!" Heading for the door, she suggested, "Hey, maybe you'd better get some clothes on too, don't you think?" Yeah sure, I thought; Gosh, wonder what I'm going to tell anita? Leslie paused at the door to wave; and honest, I almost asked her if she wasn't afraid that just maybe , someone might notice the shiny glint of pussy on her face? I didn't; Hell yes, you bet she knew alright! Ah well, that was some afternoon; gosh, quite the summer too, huh! Yup, and the summer was barely half over, oh boy...

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers