Young Widow's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her pussy still being fingered the guy in front stopped the slapping and then reached for the zip of his boiler suit.

Helen watched as he revealed himself to be completely naked beneath as he swiftly took it off.

Her eyes were drawn to his erection which she knew she would have to satisfy.

Now standing in front of her completely naked he grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her to squat down on the floor saying, "now suck my cock like a good slut Helen."

The guy behind removed his fingers from her as the other forced her to squat.

The guy in front then grabbed her head, pushed his dick between her lips and started to slowly fuck her mouth. His pace was leisurely, but each inward thrust was deep causing Helen to gag each time.

In her squatting position she could feel the wetness of her gaping vagina.

The other guy took off his boiler suit, moved around to her front and, for a short while, they forced her to suck each of them in turn.

In between the gagging and choking she heard them discussing what they wanted to do with her.

"I want to see those big tits swinging as you fuck her from behind," said one of them. Then the other said, "I might fuck the arse this time, some of the others said she took it quite well."

After sucking them both for a little while they pulled her back up and then pushed her across the room to a chair saying, "bend forward and rest your hands on the arms."

As she bent over one of them slapped her backside and pushed her feet wider apart using his foot. He then thrust his hand between her thighs, pushing two fingers onto her oozing wetness as he said to the other, go to the kitchen and find some lube for her arsehole.

As the other guy walked off to the kitchen his friend moved closer and eased his fingers out from Helen's vagina.

She felt his dick brush through her wet parted labia and then, with one thrust, he was fully inside her.

"I could only find this tub of margarine," said the friend as he returned from the kitchen.

"That'll be fine," said the other, already panting as he slapped her buttocks repeatedly and started thrusting rhythmically into her.

Helen could feel her dangling breasts swaying violently beneath her as the guy continued to slap her buttocks hard with each of his powerful inward thrusts.

She turned her head, watching the other guy slowly stroking his dick as he watched her being fucked.

After a short while she felt the guy stop and withdraw from her saying to his friend, "here, you fuck her while I watch her tits."

As they swapped places the friend removed the lid from the tub of margarine, scooped out a blob on his fingers and planted it directly between her buttocks and onto her anus. Almost immediately he inserted his dick about halfway into her vagina.

Helen then felt him prising her buttocks apart using the fingers of one hand. Just the thought of him gazing down at her exposed anus made her cringe with shame which was made worse when she felt his finger start to delve into her bottom.

He made sure that his finger was coated with margarine before easing it all the way into Helen's rectum. He repeated this process until all the blob of margarine had been spread inside her.

Helen knew by now what to expect but still winced as she then felt him ease his thumb into her tight forbidden hole.

Satisfied that she was ready, he pulled his glistening dick from her wet pussy and positioned the head into the centre of her anus.

The room was totally silent as he then slowly pushed the whole length into her tight velvety anus.

When she had originally agreed to Adam's sordid arrangement her naivety was such that being sodomised never entered her head. Now, after only a short time she realised that this depravity and probably with more to come was something she must endure.

Like the previous time the initial discomfort soon passed, and the guy was soon pounding into her backside. With her breasts swinging around beneath her once more the other guy moved his hand beneath her and started to slap them. Each slap was enough to sting but not be overly painful.

Helen sensed that the guy penetrating her would not stop this time as his slapping of her buttocks had stopped and he was now gripping the tender flesh of her hips as he thrust more and more urgently into her rectum.

"Your slut arse feels great Helen!" he panted, "I'm going to fill it with my spunk."

With each of his powerful inward thrusts Helen felt his scrotum slapping against her wet labia until with a final shout of, "take this you whore," she felt him ejaculate deep inside her, flooding her rectum.

He had barely finished when the other guy said, "get on the floor slut and lay on your back."

As she stood she felt the other softening dick slip from her bottom.

She quickly did as she was told and lay on the floor wondering what to expect next as the other guy said, "Have you ever heard of a pearl necklace Helen?"

"No. Well not in a sexual context," she replied.

"Then let me explain. I'm going to put my dick between your huge tits. You will push them together as I fuck them and then cum all over your chin. My cum will then trickle down around your neck like a necklace.

Helen remembered the armpit fucking and thought that this was almost as humiliating.

He looked across to the other guy and said, "Pass me the margarine."

Both chuckled as his friend passed him the open tub. He scooped out a handful of margarine, smeared it between her ample breasts and then knelt astride her.

With his dick resting between her breasts he said, "push your tits together Helen," as he lowered his body over her face.

She did as he asked and, with his belly touching her face, she felt him start to thrust between her greasy breasts.

She thought it felt very odd but at the same time strangely erotic as he pounded harder and faster.

"Push them together harder," he grunted as he rapidly felt himself approaching his orgasm. Helen did her best to push her big breasts together more tightly, sensing his approaching orgasm as the soft flesh of her margarine coated breasts encased his thrusting dick.

She felt him thrusting harder and faster his belly rubbing across her face until he called out, "yes, yes, you slut!" and she felt his hot ejaculate suddenly erupt and splash under her chin.

She released her breasts and watched as he raised his body, gripped his dripping dick and wiped the head over one of her nipples.

He then stood and looked down at her. Grinning as he watched his spunk trickle down both sides of her neck.

She lay there, frustrated by her pent-up lust and the need for release as she watched both men use her ripped dress to wipe their dicks clean before putting the boiler suits back on and leaving.

She too used the remains of her dress to wipe her neck and between her legs.

She battled with her conscience, but it was a losing battle as she then hurried upstairs to her bedroom and retrieved 'Mr Willy' from her bedside cabinet.

She ran her tongue over the head of her big lifelike dildo, imagining it was a real dick, before lifting her knees, spreading her thighs and pushing it into her wet and eager pussy.

She closed her eyes as she used one hand to fuck her self with the dildo and the other to toy with her engorged clit.

In a very short time she was writhing on the bed as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her aroused body.

As her orgasm subsided she left the dildo buried inside her, wallowing in her thoughts of how much she had changed as she toyed with her nipples.

After a little while she started to wonder if she had in fact changed or perhaps these six guys had just liberated a side of her that had always been suppressed and hidden.

She didn't know the answer but realised that she was already looking forward to whatever they wanted her to do next.

FUCKED IN THE GRAVEYARD

The following morning, Sunday, she awoke early and prepared to go to church as usual. After breakfast she showered and then walked naked to her bedroom to dress. Just seeing her hairless pubis reminded her of the indignity of just over a week previous.

She retrieved the vibrator from its charger, squatted with he thighs open and eased it into her vagina. She stood and pulled on a clean pair of white lace trimmed panties and then put on a matching bra. She briefly lifted her arms and felt the smoothness of her armpits, remembering the weird experience of the guys using them to ejaculate.

She did her best to push all these erotic memories aside as she put on a pair of white hold-ups and a yellow knee length summer dress before setting off for the morning church service.

Like the previous Sunday she felt guilty and sinful, feeling the ever-present egg inside her as members of the church greeted her and she took her place in the choir. She sincerely hoped that Adam and his friends would not disturb her during the service because this Sunday was a special service and she would be singing a solo from the choir stalls.

Helen enjoyed the service and prayed for forgiveness for her recent behaviour.

The last hymn of the morning service was when Helen would sing a solo verse.

She stood, taking a deep breath and waited for the organ to play the introduction. She felt the eyes of the whole congregation upon her as she started to sing; her sweet melodious soprano voice filling the church.

She had always enjoyed singing and whenever she sang a solo, members of the congregation would always congratulate her on her wonderful voice afterwards. She had reached the last line of the hymn, rising to a crescendo when the vibrator suddenly throbbed inside her. Her voice faltered but then recovered as she managed to finish and then sit down.

With the vicar giving his final blessing and wishing them all well for the week ahead, Helen did her best to look calm as the vibrator pulsed on and off in short bursts inside her.

She stood up, eager to get out of the church as soon as possible. Friends and members of the congregation all thanked her for her performance as she made her way toward the exit.

As was usual, the vicar was shaking hands with each member of the congregation as they left for home.

With the vibrator still twitching and pulsing inside her Helen finally made it to the door.

"Helen that was another fine solo," said the vicar, "You had me worried for moment there at the end though. Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine thank you, just a touch of indigestion."

They shook hands and the vicar bid her farewell as she hurriedly left the main church building and went next door to the church hall where there was a toilet.

She quickly entered a cubicle, closed the door and rummaged for her mobile in her handbag which had been switched to 'silent'.

Pulling it out she read the message which read,

Take off your panties, remove the vibrator and meet me at the rear of the graveyard in five minutes.

Adam

She could hear some of the female congregation talking outside as she lifted her dress. Pulling the gusset of her panties to one side she eased out the vibrator which had now stopped, wrapped it on some toilet tissue and put it in her handbag. She then slid off her panties and put them with the vibrator.

Smoothing down her dress she took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself before opening the door to the cubicle and walking out of the church hall.

Even though nobody could possibly know that she was not wearing any panties she still felt embarrassed as various people greeted her, especially one of the older men of the church who complemented her saying, "Helen you look as lovely as ever this morning."

She thanked him and continued to walk past.

The entrance to the graveyard was around the side of the hall and much to Helen's relief she was able to enter through the old gate without anyone seeing.

As she walked toward the rear of the graveyard the conversations of the congregation that were still lingering in and around the church began to fade.

At the rear of the graveyard was a high brick wall and directly in front were the last row of ancient headstones. As she neared these headstones Adam appeared from the shadows saying, "good morning Helen."

As she approached him she looked around nervously, fearful of being seen. Adam was dressed smartly and as she stopped in front of him gazing directly into his piercing eyes he said, "You have a lovely singing voice Helen. As I watched you singing I started to get erect as I imagined you sucking my cock and could not resist the urge to summon you with the vibrator. You coped well with the sudden surprise."

As he finished speaking her gaze was briefly drawn down, causing her to gasp and once more she nervously glanced around her, trying to make sure that nobody could see as her gaze returned to his open trousers and exposed fully erect dick.

"Come closer he said and feel what I've got for you."

She took a step forward. He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind one of the large headstones. He turned her to face away from him and then moved up close behind her.

She was now facing the rear of the church and more distantly the fenced footpath where many of the congregation were still gathered.

He took her hand and pulled it behind her saying, wrap your hand around my dick as you watch your friends and church members.

She opened her hand and then wrapped her fingers around his rock-hard shaft thinking, surely he's not going to want sex here in the graveyard."

With her hand holding his dick she felt him start to move it back and forth as his hand stroked her back; slowly moving down over her buttocks as he said, "I hope that you followed my instructions."

"Yes," she replied quietly.

She felt his hand move down past her buttocks and then the hem of her dress being slowly lifted.

It was late summer and although the sun was still warm there was a cool breeze blowing which she suddenly felt on her naked buttocks as Adam raised the hem right up to her waist.

He ran his hand over each buttock, stroking and squeezing before saying, "open your legs a little Helen."

It felt wrong; they were in the church graveyard; she had just come from a church service; she could still see and hear the faint murmurings of the church congregation in the distance; she wasn't that sort of woman, or was she?

She did as he asked, shifted her feet apart and immediately felt his hand slip between her upper thighs.

Adam toyed with her labia; running his fingers in the wetness between them before slowly inserting two fingers up into her moist hole.

"Now let go of my cock Helen, bend forward and hold on to the gravestone."

She leaned forward, gripping the rough stone sides of the gravestone. The stone was quite large and as she leaned forward she was hidden from view. Adam looked down at her exposed and inviting backside before guiding his hard dick into her hot and oozing vagina. He paused with the bulbous head of his dick nestled between her parted lips as he gripped her hips with each hand; then, feeling full of lust and desire, he plunged into her causing her to gasp.

Helen struggled to stop her head repeatedly banging against the gravestone as Adam pounded into her from behind.

He had been imagining this scene all morning and his mind was now focussed on one thing and that was to satisfy his lust and cum.

Despite her fears of being caught or seen Helen felt her body starting to respond. Her nipples were sensitive and tingling as feelings of pleasure radiated from between her legs.

She started to wish that Adam would take his time, fearing he would cum too soon to satisfy her own rising lust.

She felt him increase his pace as his thrusts became increasingly stronger and forceful. By now her own arousal was being held back by her head frequently banging against the gravestone until with a final few thrusts she heard him groan loudly as she felt his semen flood her insides.

She felt both disappointed but relieved that the risk of being caught had now reduced.

Adam withdrew from her, wiped the head of his wet softening dick across her buttocks before putting it away and zipping himself up.

Helen then stood and gasped with horror as she saw the vicar approaching.

Reaching behind, she desperately pulled the hem of her dress down to cover her naked buttocks as the vicar walked up to the gravestone saying, "Hello Helen, I thought it was you I could see out here."

With her cheeks starting to blush and not sure what to say it was Adam who saved her embarrassment. Holding out his hand to the vicar he said, "nice to meet you. I'm Helen's cousin and we are trying to check some details on the gravestones for my father who is drawing up the family tree."

The vicar shook Adam's hand, unaware of Helen's vaginal juices still on his fingers and said, "anything I can help with?"

"No thanks," said Adam, "I've found what I needed today."

The vicar then turned to Helen saying, "that was a lovely solo you sang earlier. If there's nothing I can help with then I'll leave you in peace."

The vicar then briefly took both her hands in his and said, "bless you Helen, you really are a valued member of our church."

As he spoke Helen could feel Adam's semen slowly trickling down the inside of her thighs, adding to her feelings of guilt as she said, "thank you vicar."

As the vicar walked away Helen rummaged in her bag for some tissues, wiped her thighs dry and said to Adam, "that was very embarrassing."

Adam just chuckled saying, "yes, but great fun."

THE MOVIE NIGHT

The days and weeks passed by quickly with the guys making frequent visits to Helen's house. Helen regularly checked her bank balance and after a few months was pleased to see that Adam and his friend's monthly payments were rapidly reducing her overdraft.

Adam made a regular appointment for her to have her body hair waxed but without the audience of that first time.

Despite being totally at odds with her beliefs and morals, Helen started to feel a little more relaxed about the guy's visits. Some were more demanding than others but generally, the visits only lasted thirty minutes or so until they orgasmed and then left.

Late one afternoon the vibrator signalled another visit. Helen grabbed her phone and read the message which read,

We will all be coming to your house this evening at 7pm.

If the neighbours ask, tell them it is a church meeting.

When we arrive, you must answer the door wearing the leather basque, black hold-ups, the micro-skirt and NO panties. Repeat, NO panties.

Adam

It was already 6pm giving Helen only an hour to get ready.

She felt the now familiar feelings of shy nervousness with a hint of excitement as she went upstairs, stripped and showered. Despite becoming more relaxed with the single visits she felt very nervous at the thought of all six men visiting. As she soaped her body in the shower she felt butterflies in her stomach as she wondered what would be expected of her in less than an hours' time.

Having showered, she dried herself and then returned to the bedroom to dress.

She retrieved the box from her wardrobe and took out the black leather basque and micro-skirt.

With a bit of wriggling and adjustment she put on the basque. She then put on the micro-skirt. Looking through her underwear drawer she pulled out a fresh pair of sheer black hold-ups and rolled them onto her legs.

Helen already felt very self-conscious as she fiddled with the hem of the ridiculously short skirt which barely concealed her buttocks.

Finally, she looked at the cheap slut staring back at her from her bedroom mirror. Her reflection was totally at odds with her normal wholesome and virtuous self-image. She felt a sudden feeling of shame as she imagined what the vicar, the congregation of the church, or, for that matter, her late husband, would think of her if they could see her now.

1...45678...10