Young Widow's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen remembered reading Adam's contract reminding her that she had three holes and could expect to have more than one used at a time. She wondered how she would cope as she felt another guy move up behind her and ease the length of his hard dick up into her anus. With a dick in her rectum once more she felt someone else move up close in front of her. She felt his fingers probing between her wet labia and then the head of his erection nudging between them.

Despite her fears, she felt his hard dick slowly ease its way up into her vagina. Any doubts she had about accommodating two dicks were now dispelled as they both impaled her, filling her completely.

Both guys started to thrust into her, alternating their thrusts and gradually building a steady rhythm.

As both men fucked her, Helen felt her orgasm starting to build again but realised how aroused they were, sensing that both would reach their climax before she would manage to reach hers.

As her body started to respond she desperately tried to move her hips, gain extra stimulation but to her dismay she just felt like the meat in a sandwich as they both started panting and thrusting hard until within seconds of each other she felt her insides being flooded with their hot seed.

Again, she felt so close to reaching her climax but, having filled her with their spunk they quickly withdrew leaving her dangling helplessly with their warm seed trickling down the insides of her thighs and over her hold-ups.

She listened helplessly as Sharon said, "the slut looked like she enjoyed that guys. Perhaps after another round with the riding crop she'd like two more cocks inside her."

Being referred to as a slut jarred but at the same time gave her a secret thrill.

She had no idea where or when the next touch of the riding crop would be and whether it would be a stinging blow or a sensuous touch.

Adam walked slowly around her, his dick painfully erect as he admired the transformation of Helen from respectable church going young widow into the sex crazed slut in front of him.

He watched her flinch as he trailed the soft leather end of the riding crop over each of her swollen and erect nipples unable to resist giving each a sudden stinging blow.

As she flinched with each brief stinging blow Helen could not deny to herself that after each blow she felt more and more aroused.

Adam moved around her, trailing the soft leather across down her sides and the to her naked buttocks.

He gave each of her soft and inviting globes a few stinging blows, watching and enjoying the way in which she squealed and tensed her body each time.

She then felt him push the shaft of the crop up hard between her thighs, pressing it between her dripping labia. She yearned to feel the soft leather caress her clitoris again but was fearful he would be cruel and hit it.

Sensing her desire and fear Adam slowly pulled the crop back until the soft leather was directly beneath her clit. He tilted the crop until it touched her swollen pleasure bud causing a gasp to escape her lips.

"Is that what you want Helen?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, she said hoarsely, "but please don't hurt me."

He just looked around at the others and grinned as he started to caress her clit with the crop.

Her fear of him suddenly slapping her clit slowly subsided as Adam gently stroked the soft leather over her engorged nub. Once more she felt her pleasure increasing. Adam watched and teased her as she started to move her hips. The fact she was bound, blindfolded and helpless in front of them faded from her conscience; her only focus was to reach a climax.

With the soft leather pressed lightly against her clit, Adam matched the rhythm of his caresses to the thrust of her hips.

At that moment her whole being existed just to climax, to reach her orgasm. Once more she felt on the brink, just a few more strokes of the glorious feeling soft leather would do it until, 'Thwack! Thwack! Her world of mounting pleasure crumbled once more as two stinging blows of the crop on her clit halted her climax like hitting a brick wall.

She almost sobbed with the disappointment as Sharon said, "the slut needs more cock."

Despite the cruelly abrupt ending to her reaching a climax, Helen started to relish the idea of feeling another dick in her pussy even if there would be a second on in her rectum she felt sure this time that she could cum before they were finished and satisfy her unbearable urge.

She sensed movement behind her and then an erect dick being shoved up into her bottom. She sensed the owner of the dick would not last long and waited in vain for another to enter her vagina.

Unknown hands slapped and groped her breasts as the guy behind her rapidly satisfied his lust and released another load of hot semen into her rectum.

From the side of the room Jack watched intently, stroking his erection as Adam and the last two guys each used Helen's butt for their lustful pleasure.

Finally, they were all spent. Jack watched as all six left the room leaving just Sharon, him and the now well fucked Helen still tied and blindfolded.

Helen felt helpless and defeated. Her arms were beginning to ache as she hung there with her ankles still firmly tied and her dilated anus dripping with semen.

The room was silent, and she wondered if she was now alone. Surely, they wouldn't leave her here like this, would they? She thought.

She called out, "Is anyone still here"?

"I'm still here," said Sharon.

"Will you untie me please," Helen pleaded.

Not answering her question Sharon asked, "did you enjoy being fucked like a slut?"

Helen flinched at hearing that word again but replied weakly, "yes."

I actually felt a little sorry for you," said Sharon, "not allowing you to cum despite satisfying all of those cocks."

"I wanted to," admitted Helen. "I yearned to."

As she spoke Helen still felt the pent-up urge inside her as Sharon said, "do you remember the old guy who propositioned you in the entrance when you arrived?"

"Yes, he thought I was a whore for hire."

"Maybe not for hire," said Sharon, "but you certainly just behaved like a whore."

Helen remained silent, reflecting on what she had just done as Sharon continued, "the old guy's name is Jack and as well as watching you being fucked all evening he is still here now."

It was bad enough knowing that Sharon had been witnessing events but knowing that this guy Jack had watched everything somehow added to her shame.

"Jack's going to fuck you now so, although you have no choice in the matter maybe he will listen to any preference you might have."

Helen heard a chair move and then a deep male voice said, "I've seen you around town, shall we say, much more conservatively dressed than you are tonight. From the first time I saw you I said to myself, 'I'd love to fuck that,' and now I'm going to."

She heard him walk toward her and then say, "nice tits Helen, it is Helen isn't it?"

"Yes," she said as he roughly groped each of her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and pinching her nipples.

She then felt his hot breath as he stooped forward and sucked each nipple in turn, running his tongue around each nipple and playfully biting them.

He then placed his hand under her chin and lifted it as he said, "you're such an attractive women Helen. If you had a choice would you like me to fuck your butt like the other guys or fuck your cunt?"

Helen knew what she wanted but hated the word he used.

"Or perhaps I should untie you, get you on your knees and fuck your mouth. Well?"

"I'd like you to use my pussy," Helen said quietly.

He chuckled, released her chin and walked round behind her. She tensed as he grabbed her buttocks, slapping and squeezing each in turn saying, "great arse Helen. Are you sure you don't want me to slip my cock between your cheeks and fuck your arsehole?"

As he spoke she felt his finger ease between her buttocks and up into her anus saying, "feels like it would be an easy fit after the fucking you've just had.

She heard a zip being unfasted and then felt the head of his erection brush against her buttocks.

"Please don't," she said.

"Then you had better ask me properly, use the words that I use to describe a slut's available holes."

She felt him move round to her front again and let out a low moan as he suddenly groped between her thighs, brushing the tips of his fingers into her wetness.

"Well?" he asked again.

Pausing for a moment she suddenly blurted out, "I want you to fuck my cunt!"

As she blurted out her crude request he slipped two fingers deep into her wetness, curving them back and pressing into her G spot as he said, "that's what I like, a slut that knows what she wants."

He fingered her some more as he moved right up close to her.

She felt his fingers slip from her and then the head of his erect dick pushing between her wet and engorged labia.

With one long purposeful thrust he pushed the whole length of his erection up inside her.

Just the feel of his dick inside her caused an involuntary swoon and groan as he started to fuck her.

He reached around her, gripping a buttock in each in hand to pull her toward him as he started to pound into her.

Helen's reaction was swift as she felt the pent-up orgasm start to surge up through her body.

She started to moan and whimper as he thrust hard and mercilessly into her body.

As the waves of pleasure started radiating through her body Jack started to slap her buttocks with each inward thrust of his dick.

Unlike the effect of the riding crop earlier, each slap just added to her enjoyment and with jack now panting heavily and repeatedly shouting, "take this you slut," she finally reached one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced, panting and screaming loudly as Jack ejaculated deep inside her.

She was still whimpering and sensitive as he finally withdrew and said, "Sharon, you can untie her now."

Sharon freed Helen's ankles and arms before reaching for the blindfold and removing it.

Helen glanced at Jack and Sharon and, feeling a little awkward said quietly, "thank you."

"You did well," said Sharon, but you haven't finished yet."

For a moment Helen looked puzzled until Sharon continued, "get on your knees, lick Jack's cock clean and then you can go home.

After what she had done during the evening she felt it would be futile to object as she knelt in front of Jack, held his semi-erect and still dripping penis with her fingers and proceeded to lick her own juices and his semen from his dick. Licking the shaft first she then worked her way up to the exposed head. As she licked and sucked she felt his dick become hard again.

She glanced up and looked into his eyes as he pushed it a little further into her mouth but was then surprised and relieved when he said, "Don't worry Helen, your work is over for the evening. Now that you've made me hard again I'll relieve some of Sharon's frustration by having to watch you get all the attention this evening."

Helen released his dick and, seeing a box of tissues nearby, grabbed a handful and wiped between her legs. She then grabbed her skirt and blouse and hastily dressed.

While she was dressing Sharon had stripped naked and was already sucking Jack's dick as Helen left the room.

It was quite late as Helen made her way back to her car and was grateful that there was nobody around to see her.

THE CONTRACT EXPIRES

After her last experience Helen felt a constant conflict of conscience between her every day life as a church-going pillar of the community and her sinful behaviour with Adam and his friends.

Part of her knew that it was immoral and with the contract between herself and Adam's friends almost over and her overdraft paid off she knew that she should return to her old life.

The problem was that Adam had liberated something that had been hidden inside her; her willingness to submit to his sexual demands, to sometimes be sexually humiliated and abused.

She had enjoyed more orgasms during the past year than during her previous life time. Even after being tied, blindfolded and anally penetrated multiple times she found herself yearning for more.

One week later she received a letter from the bank which read,

Dear Mrs Daniels,

It has been a year since we last discussed your personal finances.

Please telephone or email me to arrange a date for an annual review meeting.

Yours sincerely

Adam Fairbanks (Manager)

Helen called Adam and arranged a meeting for 2pm the following day.

She felt in turmoil for most of the morning. She knew that her finances were now OK and that the meeting was purely an exercise in bank bureaucracy to show the manager's due diligence.

Her overwhelming problem was the realisation that her contract with Adam and his friends would finish and, despite realising how she had been taken advantage of and used, part of her wanted it to carry on. She kept dismissing these thoughts as stupid and tried convincing herself that she would be happier returning to her old conservative life with just her dildo for occasional company.

However, despite trying to suppress these thoughts they would not go away.

Finally, after a light lunch she set off for the bank.

She arrived early and felt a little nervous as she waited in the public area, feeling paranoid that other members of staff new her and Adam's secret each time one of them passed by or looked at her.

Finally, she recognised Adam's secretary walking toward her and stood up as she said, "Mrs Daniels, Mr Fairbanks will see you now. Please follow me."

Adam was sat at his desk as Helen entered the room. "Please take a seat Mrs Daniels," he said before dismissing his secretary and asking her to close the door behind her.

As Helen sat in front of Adam's desk she thought how handsome he looked in his business suit. Her mind started to drift as images and memories of the past year started to flash through her mind.

Over the past year whenever she had seen him it had ended with him penetrating her and much to her shame she could feel herself becoming aroused. She snapped out of her daydreams when he said, "Helen, as you will have already checked, your overdraft has now reduced to zero. Well done."

"Thanks to you," she said, feeling her cheeks flush.

"You did better than I expected Helen but now you are no longer obligated, and the contract is ended. I must say that my friends and I will miss our little get togethers greatly."

It was at that moment Helen made her final decision as she blurted out, "I want to carry on. I'll do it for nothing."

Adam looked at her, remembering her incredible transformation into a submissive slut. These thoughts had an instant effect on him as he felt his erection start to bulge beneath the confines of his suit.

He looked at her again, a demure young widow sitting primly in the chair dressed in a lightweight summer coat buttoned up to her neck.

Deciding to tease her a little he said, "I'm not sure Helen, I would have to consult with the others first.

Taking a deep breath to summon the courage she knew she would need, Helen stood up walked over to the office door and locked it. She then returned, stood in front of Adam's desk and said, "maybe this will persuade you," as she started to unfasten her coat.

Adam thought his dick would burst from its confines as Helen shrugged off the coat to reveal that she was wearing just the leather basque and sheer black hold-ups beneath the coat.

She had never been so bold in her life as she placed her hands on her hips and said, "well?"

Adam's gaze swept slowly down from Helen's magnificent exposed breasts down over soft black leather of the basque to her exposed hair free pubis.

He quickly stood, unzipped himself, eased out his rock-hard dick and walk round the desk to her saying, "Helen, you're a perfect slut as he thrust his hand up between legs and felt her wetness. He moved behind her and then roughly pushed her up against his desk. As her thighs pressed up against the front edge of the desk, he pushed her head forward until she was bent right across the desk top. As she bent over she shifted her feet apart and felt her naked nipples press against the polished wood.

There was no foreplay or any kind of tenderness as she felt him guide the head of his dick up between her parted thighs and into her oozing pussy. He gripped the flesh of her hips tightly and then thrust up inside her causing her to swoon as it filled her.

He immediately started to thrust forcefully in and out of her, filled with animal lust and a single goal.

His office was filled with the sounds of sex; two people breathing heavily, panting and sighing with each thrust and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as the tops of Adam's thighs repeatedly slapped against her buttocks.

With each thrust Helen's nipples were forced back and forth, rubbing on the polished wood.

Adam sensed that she would soon climax but didn't care one way or the other. His only focus was his own climax which he could feel himself driving toward with each thrust.

He started to increase the speed of his thrusts and, releasing one of her hips from his grip, used the free hand to slap the side of her buttocks; a hard slap with each of his inward thrusts. Finally, feeling his semen rising rapidly he said loudly, "take this you slut!"

This was all Helen needed to tip her over the edge and, as Adam erupted inside her she moaned and did her best to suppress her screams, almost passing out on his desk.

Adam stayed inside her for a while, enjoying the feeling of her vaginal muscles around his dick.

Finally, he pulled out, walked back behind his desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a box of tissues. He grabbed a handful, tossed them across the desk and said, "here."

As she stood and wiped between her legs Adam wiped his dick and put it away.

He watched, amused and impressed by her forward planning as Helen pulled out a pair of panties from her handbag, and put them on, trapping a fresh wad of tissue up against her dripping pussy. She then put her coat back on as she said, "I'll take that as a yes then."

Adam gave her a huge grin and replied, "we'll be in touch."

1...5678910