Young Widow's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was surprised by how easily it slipped inside, putting it down to the earlier penetration in her kitchen.

With the bung firmly in place its larger diameter rim sat snugly over the delicate ring of her anus, protecting it from the hot wax.

Once more she felt the hot wax being spread over and around her anus and then the waxing strip being pressed into it.

She held her breath, waiting for the sudden pain and then shouted out "ouch!" As the girl suddenly ripped the strip from her perineum and the flesh around her anus.

Helen thought that her ordeal was over as the girl pulled the rubber bung from her anus but then to her horror she listened as the girl handed each of the men a pair of tweezers and said, "The waxing is done but I might have missed the odd hair, especially around her nipples or between her thighs. I suggest that you each check her thoroughly and pull out any missed hairs with the tweezers. After that you can rub some moisturising lotion over the freshly waxed areas to sooth her skin.

Not only were they gazing intently between her crudely spread thighs, but she could feel them touching her labia, moving them from side to side as others searched around her nipples. She could sense their eagerness to find a stray hair and tensed as one of them exclaimed, "here's one. Right next to her arsehole." She closed her eyes as she felt the hair being gripped and pulled by the tweezers before suddenly being plucked out. Another found a fine hair next to a nipple and caused Helen to wince as he plucked it out.

Finally, they seemed satisfied that she was hair free and the girl passed a bottle of moisturising lotion to Adam who, after pouring some into his hand, passed it on to the next guy and so on.

Despite the humiliation of her position and the intimate waxing Helen began to find it quite soothing as a few of the guys spread the lotion into her armpits and over her breasts.

The others had already started to rub the lotion onto her now hairless pubis.

With her breasts still being soothed with the cool lotion she suddenly tensed as the guys who were concentrating on her pubic area delved lower. She felt the cooling lotion being spread over and between her large labia and, simultaneously, all around her anus.

She listened to their crude comments such as, "Look how great her cunt looks without all that hair around it."

And, "feel how smooth it is," as numerous fingers probed and stroked between her thighs.

Helen then opened her eyes abruptly as she heard a zip being unfastened as one of them said, "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to fuck that invitingly tight looking arsehole of hers.

Helen started to protest as he continued, "come on guys, there's plenty to go around."

She looked around, desperate but unable to free herself as they all dropped their trousers and got out their erect dicks.

Despite her protests she knew it was pointless as she felt a finger being thrust up into her rectum. Unlike earlier, in her kitchen, she now knew what to expect as the guy worked his finger around inside her, stretching and pulling before withdrawing his finger. There was a momentary pause as he poured some of the moisturising lotion over the end of his dick and then pressed the head into Helen's anus. As she resignedly awaited the full penetration of her rectum she felt another guy unfasten one of her wrists. She was puzzled as he first slapped a large amount of moisturising lotion into her armpit before lowering her arm down beside her.

He then lifted her breast which had been resting over the side of her body and smeared some more lotion onto the side of it. Much to her surprise, she then felt him slide his erect dick up at an angle between the flesh of her upper arm and her armpit. He then lowered her breast back down, effectively covering the gap between her body and the flesh of her upper arm and started to fuck her armpit.

She'd never heard of let alone experienced such a strange act. The guy between her wide-open thighs slowly but forcefully pushed the whole length of his dick up into her rectum. It felt huge and invasive but as he paused, relishing the velvety tightness, Helen felt her second arm being released and the other armpit being smeared liberally with lotion. Her other breast was soon covered in lotion as well as another erect dick eased under the softness of her upper arm.

The guy in her rectum started to thrust in and out as the other two fucked her armpits.

The girl had already slipped out of the room as Helen felt someone behind her head. She felt the head rest being lowered and with it her head until it was hanging back and gazing directly at the fourth guys dick.

"I hear that you're quite good at sucking cock Helen," he said as he wiped the shiny head of his dick across her lips saying, "come on, open wide."

Helen did as he asked, opening her mouth and then tasting the salty tang of his cock as he pushed it into her mouth.

She then felt his hands grip the sides of her head as he started to fuck her mouth. She knew what to expect this time and realised that the sooner she could make him cum the sooner this part of her ordeal would be over.

As she closed her lips around his shaft she doubted if any of her fellow church members could possibly imagine Helen, Mrs Daniels, the young widow, being abused simultaneously by four men; and if any of them could they would surely brand her a slut, a cheap whore, a disciple of the devil.

The strangest sensation was having a cock in each armpit and despite being simultaneously sodomised, the fucking of her armpits somehow felt more depraved.

All four men were grunting and panting as each pursued his own pleasure in Helen's body.

She felt the guy in her backside start to thrust with more urgency, his thighs slapping against hers with each urgent thrust until she felt a momentary pause and then the sudden sensation of his hot semen flooding into her rectum.

She then felt the guys on each side building rapidly toward their climax and then the indignity of their semen gushing into both her armpits.

Finally, with saliva now drooling from the sides of her mouth and struggling to cope, the guy in her mouth reached his climax shouting, "swallow it Helen, swallow it all," as the head of his dick gushed directly into her throat.

He pulled back a little allowing her to swallow most of his salty slime.

He then pulled his dick from her mouth, wiping the last few drops over her lips before moving away.

The two guys by her sides had already retreated leaving a sticky mess in her armpits and the sides of her breasts.

As the guy between her thighs eased his softening dick from her anus any relief she felt was short lived as she heard Adam say, "I'm having some of that."

Helen felt guilty by her yearning to feel him in her vagina which, despite what she had just been subjected to and much to her shame, was oozing with her arousal.

She tried her best to suppress a soft cry of pleasure as Adam suddenly plunged his erect dick into her gaping wetness. He rammed it all the way in making Helen gasp with delight.

He held it deep inside her for a few seconds, building her expectations of him using her but at the same time perhaps giving her some pleasure. She felt him slowly with draw, awaiting the moment when he would plunge back in and take her but her rising feelings of delight were suddenly short-lived as he withdrew completely and suddenly plunged his cock up into her rectum.

She sensed his quickly rising pleasure as he pounded into her, eager to satisfy his lust by using her body. He thrust into her with increasing urgency and gusto until she heard him groan loudly and felt him cum inside her, adding to the semen that the previous guy had left.

With the taste of semen still fresh in her mouth, the sticky mess under each armpit and semen starting to trickle from her anus Helen lifted her head and gazed down over her breasts to see the last of the guys, the one who had been in her kitchen earlier that day, standing between her spread thighs.

He was holding his dick in his hand as he moved closer and rested the head directly onto her clitoris. Any pretence at not being aroused evaporated instantly. A gasp escaped her lips as the guy said, "tell me where you want it Helen."

As he spoke he moved the head down from her clitoris, wiping it between her wet labia and then back up to her clit.

"Well?" he asked.

"Inside me." she answered softly.

"In your arsehole?" he teased.

"No."

"Where then?"

"In my vagina."

He ran the head of his dick between her labia again as he teased, "so you want me to fuck your cunt?"

"Yes," she said, hating the crudity of his words.

"Then tell me exactly Helen. Tell me what you want using my words."

She hesitated, disgusted by the degrading words, as he teased her labia once more with the head of his dick.

Tell me Helen, I know you want it. I can see and feel the juices oozing from you."

Unable to resist any longer she blurted out, "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt!"

With the word 'cunt' still reverberating in her head she swooned and gasped as he slid the head of his cock down between her labia again but this time, let go of his grip and thrust the length of his dick up inside her.

He then gripped her thighs tightly and started to plunge in and out of her. Helen had never felt so aroused and, oblivious to the other five men watching, started to thrust her hips to meet each of the guy's inward thrusts.

The room was totally silent except for the slapping of flesh against flesh and the increasing moans of pleasure from Helen.

Her whole body was tingling with pleasure, her nipples hard and erect as she felt herself racing towards an orgasm. The guy was matching his thrusts to hers until her whole body started to convulse with pleasure. For a few moments she felt somehow weightless as the waves of pleasure radiated from her crotch and her screams of delight filled the room.

After a while the orgasmic sensation subsided, and she realised the guy had pulled out of her. She wondered if he had ejaculated inside her because she had no recollection of it but then, as she felt his semen start to trickle out from her vagina she knew that he had.

Laying there feeling used abused but satisfied she watched as the men all left the room and then the girl returned saying, "looks like they were all happy Helen."

She just felt embarrassed and ashamed as the girl unfasted her legs from the table, passed her a handful of tissues and showed her to a shower room.

Having showered and dressed she returned home. That night as she lay in bed, she ran her hands over her hairless body wondering what else these six men would require of her.

As she drifted into a deep sleep she felt confused. Everything she had done was against her very conservative morals. The way in which they had humiliated her, calling her a slut, their filthy language and abusing her body had been deeply embarrassing but, try as she might to deny it, she had never experienced such heightened arousal before.

The following morning, she went to church as usual. Feelings of guilt filled her thoughts as she prayed for forgiveness and hoped that the vibrator would not start during the church service. She felt grateful to be left in peace as she left the church and returned home.

The following week was quiet and, as each day passed, her she wondered when she would be required again.

On Thursday the postman knocked with a parcel. Wondering what it could be she took it inside and opened the box. Inside was a short letter which read;

Helen, here are two pairs of panties to replace the ones that my friend cut and ruined last Saturday plus one spare pair. I also bought you some new items that you should try on to check that they fit.

See you soon

Adam

Helen tipped the contents onto her kitchen table. The two pairs of panties were exactly like the ones she always wore.

With the panties was a plastic bag with a label on the front which read: Black Leather Basque and Micro Skirt.

On the opposite side of the bag was a picture of a woman wearing the items; a woman that Helen immediately thought epitomised a slut. At the same time, she realised that she would be expected to wear these things herself and look like the woman.

The picture showed a woman wearing the basque. It was laced all the way up the front, holding in the woman's waist and belly like a corset but the bra section was just a support beneath the woman's ample breasts which left her nipples uncovered. If that was bad enough the very short flared skirt barely covered the woman's buttocks leaving the crotch of her panties showing.

Helen felt both shocked and curious as she carried the items up to her bedroom. She quickly stripped naked, temporarily removing the vibrator and placing it on her dressing table and then struggled to work out how to put the basque on. She soon discovered that the laces were just an adjustment and the main fastening was a long zipper down one side.

She slackened off the laces unzipped the fastener and then struggled to put it on. It felt too tight at first but eventually she managed to get the zip started and then slowly pulled it up until the bodice was pulled tight over her belly and waist. She then worked the whole thing up higher lifting each breast into the quarter cups until finally easing the straps over each shoulder. A little more wriggling and adjusting and then she appraised herself in her full-length mirror. Her immediate thought was that she looked more of a slut than the girl in the picture. Much to her surprise the ridiculous bra gave quite a bit of support which only served to hold her breasts up and out accentuating the fact that her nipples were uncovered.

Helen then picked up the miniscule scrap of soft leather that was the skirt and put it on. Much to her surprise it fitted her waist perfectly, but the hem only just covered her hairless crotch.

Just the thought of being made to wear the outfit in front of Adam and his friends filled her with dread but, remembering the waxing and what she had done so far, she knew that she would do whatever was necessary to pay off her debt.

At that moment she heard her phone ping indicating the arrival of a new email. She checked and saw it was from Adam. It read;

Helen,

I hope that by now you have received my package and tried on the basque and skirt for size. Please confirm that they fit.

Looking forward to seeing you wearing them soon!

Adam.

She sent a quick reply confirming that they fitted OK.

Helen took one more glance at her self in the mirror seeing a slut gazing back.

THE GAS REPAIR MAN

She took off the skirt and basque, put them back in the box which she put in the wardrobe. Just after inserting the Bluetooth vibrator her phone pinged again, and the vibrator started to buzz.

She checked her phone and read the message which read,

Gas repair men arriving in one hour. When we arrive, you must be wearing old worn clothes and underwear. Leave the vibrator on charge until after we've gone.

Helen read the message again and was puzzled by the request for old worn clothes. Knowing that she must do as they requested she remembered her old gardening clothes that she kept in the back of her wardrobe. She rummaged through them and found an old cotton dress. She then searched through her underwear drawer and picked out a faded pair of large black panties together with an old black bra.

She put on the old underwear and dress and then went down to the living room to await the men's arrival.

She felt increasingly nervous as the hour slowly ticked by. Not knowing what she might be expected or forced to do. Despite this, or maybe because of it, she felt aroused. Her breasts felt sensitive and she was already aware of the growing wetness between her legs.

Finally, she heard a vehicle pull up outside the house. She looked through the living room window and saw two men wearing boiler suits climb from a van. One was carrying a tool box as they both walked down the path to her front door.

Hearing the doorbell ring she hurried to the door and opened it. She recognised them immediately, having last seen them at the waxing salon.

One of them said, "we've come to check your gas supply."

"Yes, of course," she stuttered, "please come in."

As they entered Helen closed the front door behind them.

As she turned toward them one of them grabbed her. He pushed her roughly up against the wall causing her to gasp and panic. His face was just inches from hers as he pushed his feet between hers and then thrust his hand between her thighs. Despite the cotton dress and panties, he could still feel the soft flesh of her generous labia as he cupped and squeezed her feminine bulge in his hand and said, "Deep down you are just a slut Helen, yearning to be fucked."

She felt trapped and helpless as he continued to roughly grope between her legs as she protested, "no I'm not like that! I'm just trying to get myself out of debt by the only means available to me."

He just laughed as he released his grip on her crotch, grabbed a handful of her hair and said, "come with us."

Gripping her hair tightly he pulled her into the living room as the other man followed behind slapping her backside.

They stopped in the centre of the room; one close in front of her the other close behind.

"You might not think that you're a slut Helen but we're going to treat you like one. Now move your feet apart."

As Helen did as she was told the guy behind ran his hand up between her parted legs. She tensed as, like the other man had done, he cupped the gusset of her panties and squeezed.

He continued squeezing and probing between her thighs as the man in front ran his hands up the front of her dress to her breasts.

He groped them roughly and then moved his hands up to the neckline.

She stood frozen to the spot as his fingers curled and slipped under the neck line. He gripped the cotton fabric tightly and then, with one powerful downward movement, pulled the neckline downwards.

Helen felt the dress start to dig into her shoulders as the cotton held tight for a moment. She then heard a tearing sound as the seams gave way and, with a couple of forceful tugs the dress was torn from her body.

The guy behind briefly removed his hand allowing the torn remains of her dress to tumble onto the carpet.

The guy behind her quickly grabbed the waistband of her panties above her backside as the guy in front did the same just above her pubis. They both started to pull her panties away from her body and upwards.

She felt the gusset being forced uncomfortably up into her crotch. She started to protest as they continued pulling out and upwards until the gusset rolled over and was forced painfully between labia.

Just when she thought the pain was getting unbearable she felt the elastic giving way and then panties started to tear. The man behind her let go and the one in front pulled the tattered remains out from between her legs.

Having torn her panties from her body they then concentrated on her bra as one of them said, "let's get her tits out."

Each of them grabbed a shoulder strap, pulling them violently until they tore from the main bra strap.

The guy in front then grabbed the cups and pulled the whole bra down, allowing her ample breasts to tumble out leaving the bra hanging loosely around her waist.

Helen protested with a yelp as he then started to slap her breasts, causing them to sway and randomly slapping her nipples saying, "you like being treated roughly don't you."

"No, I don't," she protested as she felt the guy behind ease two fingers into her oozing vagina and commenting to his accomplice, "I'm sure she does. That smooth hairless cunt of hers is oozing juices."

1...34567...10