Young Widow's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up quickly, placing the bottle carefully on the floor and moved round in front of her.

She looked indignant and her cheeks were flushed crimson as he grabbed each of her nipples, squeezing them hard between his fingers and thumbs as he said, "As was clearly stated in the contract you signed, all three of your holes are available to any of us and I am going to have the pleasure of taking your anal virginity."

She struggled against the tight ropes around her ankles realising that she could not escape.

He released his pincer like grip on her nipples and slapped each breast hard on either side before retrieving two more ropes from his briefcase.

He then grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her down onto the table, squashing her ample breasts onto the table top as he swiftly tied each of her arms to the table legs.

Helen felt completely helpless, unable to move and feeling completely vulnerable as he moved round behind her and retrieved the bottle from the floor.

Helen was still pleading but now with a resigned and defeated tone to her voice as he eased his finger tip into her anus and started to trickle more of the olive oil into the crack of her buttocks.

As it trickled down onto his finger he repeatedly eased the tip of his finger out and then back in again, gradually introducing more and more oil into her tight hole.

He stopped trickling the oil and traced around the ring of her anus with the tip of his oily finger. Helen was completely surprised by how pleasant and erotic it felt whilst trying hard to deny it to herself.

She sighed softly as he briefly stopped toying with her anus and moved his hand down, cupping her wet and generous labia in his hand as he pressed it upwards and started to move his hand back and forth.

Her feelings of arousal, which had never been far away, rapidly returned as his massaging motion stimulated both her engorged labia and her clitoris.

Despite the discomfort of being firmly tied by her ankles and wrists to the table and her demeaning position she yearned for him to continue, to drive her onward to an orgasm.

With her own lust now the dominant sensation in her mind she forgot her indignation and pride as she started to thrust her hips against his hand.

He grinned to himself as he brought her closer and closer to her climax and then suddenly removed his hand leaving her desperate for him to continue.

She heard him pickup the bottle and as she twisted her head round to look, she saw him pour some of the oil into his hand and then wipe it over the whole length of his dick.

She turned away, fearful of what would happen next as she felt him move up close behind her and position the oily head of his dick against her anus.

"Please don't," she pleaded again, but knew it was futile as he pressed forward.

She cried out, "ouch!" as she felt the head of his dick push just past her sphincter and then the silky tightness of her ring gripping him as he paused.

Helen caught her breath after the initial pain and then slowly became accustomed to having her anus partially penetrated.

With the head of his dick in the grip of her anus he slipped his hand around the front of her thigh, finding just enough room between the edge of the table and slipped his hand over her vulva.

Like before he pressed his hand up against her wet labia and started to rub it back and forth.

Despite the new, and as far as she was concerned, unwelcome presence in her bottom, she gasped as his fingers stimulated her wetness.

He could feel the hard, exposed bud of her clitoris against his fingers as she started to thrust her hips with a limited movement against his hand.

He shifted his fingers so that the nub of her clitoris was softly trapped between two of his fingers and grinned as an involuntary gasp escaped her lips.

He took his lead from her small but rhythmic thrusts matching his with hers.

He felt his own excitement rising but kept the head his dick stationary just inside her.

Helen's gasps started to increase in frequency.

Once more she felt her climax building and felt sure that this time she would get there.

Her gasps were now interspersed with low staccato moans of pleasure as he matched the increasing speed of her thrusts.

Her moans started to increase in both pitch and intensity until she started to scream, "yes, yes, Mmmmmmm!"

With her orgasm reaching its peak and her focus purely on the pleasure she felt he suddenly plunged his dick all the way into her rectum. Without pausing and with his fingers still pressed up against her vulva he fucked her with urgent thrusts, revelling in the silky tightness of her virgin rectum as it gripped his shaft from the head to the base. His only objective was to cum; to ejaculate deep inside her, as his loud groans drowned out hers. Her kitchen was echoing with the sounds of his flesh slapping against hers and his shouts of pleasure as he exploded deep in her rectum.

He stayed inside her for a while, relishing the feeling and knowing that one day soon he would do it again.

Pulling his oily dick from her bottom he wiped it on one of her buttocks and said, "there, it wasn't that bad was it."

She turned her head to look at him, ashamed by what she had just done but unable to deny that after the initial pain she was surprised by how it had somehow added to her own climax.

"No, it wasn't that bad but it's still wrong."

He just grinned at her as he walked over to the kitchen sink. He ran the water and then washed his dick in the sink. Picking up the cut remains of her panties he then wiped himself dry with them before getting dressed.

She watched him read the label in her cut-up panties and then do the same with her discarded bra as he said, "I'll send you some new ones and perhaps some other underwear next week.

He then untied her wrists and helped her to raise her upper body.

He gave her large breasts a playful slap before walking round behind her, slapping her buttocks and saying, "Adam made a good choice Helen. Despite your protestations I'm sure you'll be a perfect slut."

He then untied her ankles and continued, "I never did get that cup of tea."

"Are you serious?" she said, "do you really want me to make you some tea?"

"No, perhaps next time."

He gathered up the ropes, placed them in the briefcase and said, "until the next time Helen." Before giving her buttocks another slap and then making his way to her front door.

She stood and watched him leave feeling his semen start to trickle from her bottom and down the inside of her thigh. She grabbed some kitchen tissue, wiped between her thighs and with the taste of his semen still in her mouth started to wonder what else she would be expected to do over the coming months.

It was still early evening, but Helen decided to take a shower. As she washed between her legs she touched her anus, worried that it might have changed but it felt the same. She felt ashamed by what had just happened. Having sex with a stranger was bad enough but sodomy was a sin. She tried to ease her guilty conscience by reminding herself that she had been tied up and forced but could not deny the fact that she had orgasmed whilst being anally penetrated.

She decided that she would pray for forgiveness in church the following day as she finished her shower, dried her self and went to her bedroom to find some fresh panties.

EXPOSED AND HUMILIATED IN THE WAXING SALON

Having pulled on the panties she heard a strange vibrating noise coming from the kitchen. Suddenly realising what it was and believing Adam's story that they would know if it wasn't inside her, she rushed back down stairs wearing just her fresh panties and made her way to the kitchen where the vibrator was spinning around on the table.

She picked it up, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side, squatted and slipped the vibrator into her vagina.

Despite her earlier escapade and much to her dismay the vibrating egg felt good as it nestled inside her.

She then found her phone and read the message which read,

Go to Sharon's Beauty Parlour in the High Street at 6:30pm today. It closes at 6:00pm but they are expecting you. See you soon, Adamandfriends.

P.S. You can leave the vibrator at home and on charge.

After about a minute the vibrator stopped. The afternoon dragged on and her anxiety increased as each hour went by and she wondered what they had planned for her.

Finally, the time came to get dressed and leave for the beauty parlour.

Having parked her car, she hurried along the High Street and found the address.

She'd walked past it many times but never really took any notice. Now, as she approached the entrance door she thought how seedy it looked with a list of services hanging in the window listing amongst others: Piercing, Tattoos, intimate waxing.

She tried the door and found it was locked so rang the doorbell.

Her mind was racing as she remembered how the text message had been signed from Adamandfriends. Would all six be here? She thought.

She was starting to panic. Wondering why they had asked her here. Surely, they were not going to make her have a tattoo she thought; cringing at the mere idea.

She glanced nervously, left and right, fearful that a neighbour or member of her church would see her outside this seedy looking establishment.

At that moment she saw a young dark-haired woman approaching the door. She reached up and then down, unfastening two bolts and then opened the door saying, "you must be Helen. I've been expecting you. Come in."

As Helen entered, the young woman locked the door and said, "follow me."

Helen walked behind her unable to avoid the girl's overpowering cheap perfume. She also despised the way in which she was dressed in a skimpy black vest top which barely covered what Helen assumed were cheap surgically enhanced breasts with tattoos on each. Her short black skirt just about covered her backside exposing more tattoos down the back of each leg. If she's not a slut or whore then she certainly dresses like one, thought Helen, feeling superior to her in every way.

Helen's thoughts were interrupted as the girl opened a door and said, "in here please."

She followed the girl into the room and started to worry when she saw a gyno examination table. Turning to the girl she asked, "why am I here, I thought this was some kind of beauty salon?"

"Oh, it is," said the girl with a grin, "you're here because Adam wants your pubic hair to be waxed. Now, while I go and heat the wax please strip and get on the table."

Helen felt lost for words as the girl left, saying, "take off everything please. I'll be about five minutes."

Helen looked at the table, remembering the last time she had a gyno exam and how exposed and humiliated she had felt. This table looked almost the same as the ones she had seen before, but more comfortable looking padded leg supports.

Another major difference she hadn't spotted was the soft leather straps on the leg supports and additional straps behind the head support.

She was still standing by the table when the girl returned pushing a steel trolley with the hot wax, spatulas, waxing strips and various bottles and said, "there's nothing to worry about Helen, now undress and get on the table."

Helen noticed the impatient expression on the girl's face as she started to undress. With her dress now removed and draped over a chair next to the table Helen asked, "everything?"

"Yes, everything, and don't worry. I've seen all shapes and sizes in here."

Helen reluctantly removed her bra panties, tossed them onto the chair and stood naked in front of the girl.

"Now get up on the table Helen and I'll get you ready."

Helen hauled herself up onto the table and lay nervously on her back.

"I'll help you put your legs in the supports," said the girl as she lifted Helen's left leg, eased it to the side and then secured her calf and foot into a shaped soft leather support. She then repeated the same with Helen's right leg.

She started to protest but gave in as the girl secured each leg to the supports by buckling up large leather straps that were affixed to both and said, "it's just for your comfort and safety. We don't want you moving around or falling off during the procedure."

With both legs firmly secured Helen tried in vain to suppress her feelings of acute embarrassment as the girl first gripped her hips, pulling her forward until her buttocks slightly overhung the front edge of the table and then raised and parted the footrests, bending her knees back and apart forcing her thighs wide open.

Helen winced as the girl playfully brushed her hand over her labia and then her pubis, saying, "that's quite a bush you have there, Helen."

The girl then moved up the side of the table grabbed Helen's left hand and lifted it up above her head. Still desperately trying to ignore the way in which she was so crudely exposed Helen meekly allowed the girl to fasten both hands in a leather strap above her head.

Just to add to her torment, the girl ran her hand across Helen's exposed armpit and said, "looks like you've neglected the hair here for a little while. Don't worry, I'll wax these as well and those odd few hairs around your nipples."

Helen glanced down between each armpit, embarrassed by the hairy stubble that she would have normally shaved off but with the events of the past few days had forgotten.

Feeling totally vulnerable and exposed to this young slutty girl she watched her walk over to a phone next to the table, pick it up and say, "OK guys, we're ready, if you'd like to come through."

Helen watched with horror as Adam and the other five men entered the room, gathered round the end of the table and all gazed between her wide-open thighs. She of course recognised Adam and the one that had recently been at her house but the other four might have well been total strangers.

She felt totally speechless and if the floor had opened right there and then and swallowed her she would have been grateful as the girl said, "pretty good view eh guys?"

Adam and the others all nodded their heads enthusiastically as she continued, "I'll trim her pubic hair back with scissors to about a centimetre or so before the waxing. That will give you a better view of those large lips before I finally reveal her cunt in all it's glory after I've waxed it."

Helen looked down over her breasts at the guys gathered around her wide spread thighs as the girl picked up a pair of scissors from the trolley and started trimming the hair back on Helen's pubis. As she moved down between her spread thighs, Helen flinched as the girl used the fingers on her free hand to move her large labia away from the blades as she expertly trimmed back the hairs.

If that wasn't bad enough the girl turned to the men and asked with a playful giggle, "have I missed any guys?"

Helen cringed as one of them said, "yes, there's a couple of long ones close to her arsehole."

The girl then sought out each of the hairs in turn, brushing her fingers over Helen's anus in the process, as she cut them back to around a centimetre.

The guys then surrounded the table some commenting on her bristly armpits as one of the others said, "there's a couple of random long hairs around her nipples.

They all stared at her breasts as the girl gripped Helen's nipple and pulled it upward, lifting her right breast up off her chest, causing Helen to gasp with discomfort. With a couple of swift cuts, the few offending hairs were cut back. The girl then repeated the same thing with the other breast.

Helen felt embarrassed, unable to move and helpless, as one of the guys then ran his fingers over the bristly hairs in her armpit saying to the girl, "I hope you're going to wax these as well."

"Of course," she replied and then handed each of them some alcohol cleansing wipes adding, "we need to thoroughly wipe all of the areas that I'm going to wax."

Helen closed her eyes, trying to escape the humiliation as the six guys eagerly started to wipe under her arms, around her nipples and, most embarrassingly, between her outstretched thighs.

As if to add to her mental discomfort the girl said, "guys, make sure that you wipe the whole area between her legs, especially around her anus."

Helen tensed as she felt the cool alcohol being wiped all over her pubis then down over her labia and to her anus.

"OK guys," said the girl, "you've done a good job. "Where shall we start the waxing, under-arms and tits first or her pussy?"

The unanimous decision was to start at the top and then work down.

Helen opened her eyes and saw the guys gathered around as the girl used a spatula to spread the first of the hot wax under her armpit.

With the hot wax spread over the stubble the girl then used her fingers to press a gauze waxing strip into the wax. Helen tensed as she felt the girl grip one end of the waxing strip. She then cried out, "ouch!" as the strip was suddenly torn away together with most of Helen's under-arm stubble. The girl then repeated this a couple more times until all the stubble was gone before moving around the table to repeat the procedure on Helen's other arm-pit.

Helen then tensed with anticipation as the girl spread some hot wax right next to her left nipple and pressed a waxing strip into it. Unlike her arm-pits there were only a few stray hairs around her nipples but as the girl tore off the first strip it still caused Helen to cry out.

The girl continued the process until all the stray hairs were gone leaving the skin around Helen's areola looking a little red and sore.

She could sense the increased excitement amongst the guys as they all moved down to get a good view of the finale; the waxing of her pubic hair.

The girl started with Helen's pubis, with each strip eliciting a cry of "ouch!" as it was swiftly ripped off.

The final part was even more intimate as the girl said, "I'm going spread the wax down the left side of her pussy so will one of you guys use your fingers to keep her labia out of the way."

Helen watched as the men jostled for position and to be the one touching her so intimately.

She felt fingers touch her protruding lips and then pull them to one side as the girl applied the hot wax. She felt the waxing strip being pressed into the wax, tensed as the girl paused for a few seconds and then cried out as a long strip of pubic hairs was ripped out.

The same was repeated on the other side and then Helen waited for the final humiliation of having the hairs around her anus waxed.

Helen listened with horror as the girl said, "Helen, as there's only a sparse amount of hair around your anus I find it works better to wax a wide strip from just below it up to your pussy. To protect the tender flesh of your anus I use a rubber plug."

Helen watched as the girl reach over to the trolley and picked something up. She held it up for Helen to see. It looked like a rubber stopper for a bottle and was about three inches long.

"Do you have to use that?" Helen said in a pleading voice.

"It is the best way," said the girl, "and the guys have already requested it."

Helen closed her eyes again, resigned to the fact that for the second time that day her bottom would be abused.

She listened, knowing that she was helpless to stop it as the girl handed the rubber bung to Adam and said, "use the gel from the trolley and carefully smear some on the protruding part of the bung."

The room was silent except for the sounds of Adam rummaging on the trolley. Having found it, he then smeared the rubber bung with gel until the girl said, "that's perfect, now use your finger to smear some gel into her anus and then insert the bung."

With her eyes still closed tightly Helen felt Adams gel covered finger briefly brush against her anus then slide inside. The indignity of having her anus fingered by Adam whilst the others watched was brief but then felt even more embarrassing as she felt the rubber bung being pushed into her rectum.