Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was my parents," Anna confessed, trying to suppress her panic, "they'll be here any minute. Elle, Vanessa, you better get dressed ... I'm sorry guys, but I think you'll have to go ... if my parents find out I'm having a party without permission my life will be over; as in dead."

"We understand," Bryan said politely, getting up, "don't worry about it."

"This is so embarrassing," Anna whispered, literally blushing with shame.

"It's fine," Connor offered in a friendly fashion, also getting up, "maybe we can do something another time."

"Take the alcohol," Elle suggested as she finished dressing, "I don't think Anna wants any evidence at the crime scene!"

The boys collected the bottles, and after many thanks, a few goodbyes, and some hugs, left.

Anna quickly packed the dirty glasses and plates in the dishwasher, and then hurriedly turned it on. Grabbing three fresh glasses from the cupboard, she poured some wine from a large jug she retrieved from the refrigerator, and told Vanessa and Elle to drink some.

"I'm allowed to have this if I want, so if my parents smell alcohol on us they'll think we're just having some wine," she explained with a giggle of relief.

The three of them took their drinks, and a bowl of chips, and retreated to the den; and not a moment too soon, as they heard the front door open!

Anna's parents came into the den and said their hellos, after which her father left to make some drinks for he and Anna's mother.

"Where's Jeremy?" Anna's mother said to Elle in a friendly way.

Elle explained her newly single status, getting a knowing nod from in return.

"I trust you're planning to stay over, Elle," Anna's mother said, "you can't drive after you've had that," she said pointing at the glass of wine.

"We're going to watch a movie," Anna said, trying to encourage her mother to take a quick exit, stage left!

"Fine," her mother said, "but don't have too much of that wine; I don't know about Elle, but you and Vanessa are hardly hard core drinkers, now are you?"

Anna ignored the lecture by asking Vanessa which movie she would like to see. The ploy worked as her mother left after wishing them goodnight. Getting up, Anna closed the den door. She started a movie on the home theatre system, and then after it was running for a few minutes, she looked outside. The status of the lights told her that her parents had gone off to their sitting room upstairs.

"We can talk now," Anna said, after returning to the den and re-closing the door.

The conversation quickly turned to Elle and Vanessa stripping.

"I can't believe the way Elle was sitting on that chair!" Vanessa said to Anna in an incredulous tone of voice.

"How so?" Anna asked, although she knew full well what Vanessa was referring to.

"Someone must have had way too much to drink," Vanessa said, shaking her head at Elle, "you deliberately let the boys see a lot, didn't you?"

"No," Elle said with a shrug, "and so what; I'm sure they know what a woman looks like; it's hardly a state secret."

"It's not fair," Vanessa interjected in a pouting way.

"How so?" Elle asked.

"They got to see my breasts, and they never had to take anything off," Vanessa answered sulkily.

"That wasn't their fault," Elle said a little crossly, "stop being such a baby!"

Even Anna thought Vanessa was being overly dramatic. No doubt they would have all ended up naked if the game had gone to its conclusion. "And anyway," she thought resentfully, "what is she complaining about ... if I had breasts like hers I'd wouldn't be afraid to show them off to a couple of nice guys like Connor and Bryan."

"And," she thought to herself further with a delicious little shiver, "with Elle running the show, who knows what else might have happened?"

"What if somehow people find out?" Vanessa asked worriedly.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," Elle answered in an impatient way, "just because you partly undressed in front of two boys because of a silly drinking game... that's hardly going to be the lead story on tomorrow's news."

"Although," Anna offered, "it might make the tabloids ... they'll print just about anything as long as it has something to do with sex!"

"I can see it all now," Anna continued, somewhat inspired, "something like: 'TIMELY INTERUPTION SAVES SHY VIRGIN AT WILD TEEN SEX ORGY' ... although that's kinda long; will it all fit on the cover if you use 4 inch type ... there has to be room for Vanessa's picture ... topless of course!"

Vanessa made a derisive sound in Anna's direction.

"It's easy for you to talk, my sweet little virgin princess," she continued with some sarcasm, "you didn't have to take off your clothes ... I bet you would have been every bit as nervous as I was?"

"No way," Anna said angrily, "I might be a virgin, but at least I would have been able to let the guys see me nude without blushing myself sixteen shades of red. Or even do other things naked in front of everyone."

"Oh, sure ..."

"OK, OK, ladies," Elle lectured, intervening with an inebriated giggle, "that's enough arguing ... before either of you start auditioning to become a porn star, maybe for starters let's find a few guys who know the correct way to fuck a couple of hot little pussies, shall we?"

"Tsk, tsk," Vanessa chided, raising her eyebrows, and waving a finger at Elle, "such language ... just how drunk are you?"

"They'll be hundreds at school," Elle said with a further giggle, slurring her words just a bit, "There's bound to be 10 or 15 who would be happy to take pity on you."

"Only ten?" Vanessa asked with a smirk.

"Each?" Anna said with a giggle.

"Well I realize it's quite a few less than the entire frosh class; and I know your mothers will be extremely disappointed ..."

* * *

Anna woke up the next morning with a slight headache, the alcohol no doubt, and after a quick shower, went downstairs. Her mother greeted her with the information that Elle had left to drive Vanessa home.

Since it was Sunday, she retreated back to bed for a while after taking some Aspirin. Several hours later, feeling better, she got up and dressed, and then gave Elle a call.

"How are you?" she asked when Elle answered.

"You mean except for a hangover ... not bad."

"Do you want to do something later on?"

"Definitely; I was going to call you, I got an e-mail from Connor, he and Bryan are offering dinner and a movie; their treat ... apparently their 'hush money' cheques were delivered to their houses yesterday while they were out, and they haven't even signed the agreements. That company must be plenty worried."

"And afterwards?"

"Didn't say, although being guys, they're probably hoping to continue our little game ... after all they haven't managed to strip you yet!"

"I see," Anna answered cautiously, a little tingle of fearful anticipation coursing through her, "do you think we should?"

"Not sure ... last night was sort of spontaneous, and everyone had quite a bit to drink, it might be different a second time. Let's discuss it later ... I'll come and get you around 6; the guys are coming by between 6:30 and 7. My parents are away, why don't you stay overnight?"

"What about Vanessa?"

"She's away with her parents at some boring family thing. You should have heard her describe it this morning in the car; and she complains about my language! So it will just be the four of us, how convenient ... if you know what I mean ... see you later."

"Bye ..."

* * *

At lunch, Anna submitted to the normal detailed interrogation by her mother as to her plans, including her intention to stay the night at Elle's. Of course she conveniently left out the fact that Elle's parents were away this weekend. And of course her mother just HAD to be told about the boys ... the dinner ... the movie ... how to dress ... how to behave ... what time the sun would set ... why the sky is blue ... how deep is the ocean ... why the moon is a balloon ... and any other, relevant, (sic), facts that might remotely affect the evening!

"It's too bad," she thought to herself resentfully after the discussion ended, "that torture has been outlawed under the Geneva Convention; otherwise she'd have a rack and thumbscrews in the basement so she could really find out what I'm doing ... as if there was anything worth finding out anyway!"

Fortunately, her mother and father had an invitation for the evening that was on the other side of the city, so they left in the car around 5:00. Freed from potential parental disapproval, Anna decided tonight was the night to wear a new outfit; including a miniskirt, pastel plaid on a light blue background, which flared out in a series of gentle pleats, but was decidedly short. She had purchased it because she thought it made her look taller, sort of all legs, if that was possible given her stature.

But tonight wasn't exactly about caution, so she put on her sexiest pair of bikini panties, and her very best padded bra, and then a white silk semi-transparent blouse with little cap sleeves; a Christmas gift from her parents, and a good one for a change! She considered wearing a camisole, but it was hot. Finally she stepped into the miniskirt, pulled it on and did up the matching blue belt that had come with it. Slipping into some new white sandals, she tied back her hair with a ribbon and put on matching white earrings. Some makeup and a spritz of her favourite perfume completed the outfit.

"Ready," she thought to herself as she inspected the finished product in her full length mirror. It was about as perfect as she could possibly look, she decided; tailored and a little sophisticated on top, and whimsical and flirty on the bottom, with just a hint of sluttyness provided by the semi-visible bra and daring shortness of the skirt, which drew attention to her legs, probably her best feature.

Placing some money, her ID, a lipstick and a compact hairbrush into a tiny white summer purse, she headed downstairs to wait for Elle, her heart singing at the prospect of what was almost a real date!

* * *

When Elle pulled up in her mother's car, Anna dashed out of the house, locking the door behind her.

"Wow," Elle said after Anna had placed her knapsack with a change of clothes and some toiletries in the trunk, and settled into the passenger seat, "that's quite an outfit, is it new?"

"Almost everything," Anna admitted with some pride.

"And I thought yesterday's skirt was short," Elle teased, "you better remember to keep your legs together ... or maybe that's not quite the plan!" she added with a knowing chuckle.

"Ha, ha," Anna retorted, secretly thrilled that Elle thought her outfit was a bit 'over the top', "look who's talking ... not that it matters since they've seen most of you anyway."

"Yeah, but they're guys," Elle laughed, "no matter how much they get to see, they want to see more. When it comes to this sort of stuff, they all have 'ADD'."

"How so?"

"Look, if you took Bryan and Connor, and put them in a room with a dozen of the most beautiful women in the world, all of them without any clothes on, and then you walked in wearing that skirt, and sat down, they'd still try to look up it. They can't help themselves; it's right in their chromosomes."

"It is a bit short," Anna admitted.

"Short," Elle snickered, "it barely covers the subject."

"It makes me look taller," Anna said defensively.

"Well, I certainly hope you're wearing cute undies ... 'cause for the sure the guys are going to get to see them."

"So what ... they got to see lot more than underwear last night; thanks to you."

"I know; perhaps it was a good thing that your mother called when she did last night," Elle continued, but now in a rueful tone, "because I was pretty much ready for anything; who knows what I might have done?"

"Elle!" Anna exclaimed, somewhat shocked.

"I'm just telling the truth. I was getting pretty turned on with them looking at me in the nude. Perhaps Vanessa's right; and I'm some sort of exhibitionist or something?"

"Maybe you were a little drunk is more like it," Anna suggested tartly, "what's gotten into you?"

"Sex, I guess," Elle answered, suddenly serious, "it's all I can think about ... I think I need something, or someone ... you know like what they call a 'fuck buddy'!"

"Elle!"

"But don't worry; I won't hit on your precious Bryan."

Anna was startled; her interest in Bryan must have been obvious!

"After the way you were looking at him last night; you're not fooling anyone," Elle teased, "you've got the hots for him, don't you?"

"He's nice," Anna said, trying to deflect things, although she knew from the heat in her cheeks that she was blushing.

"The only question," Elle said in a superior and knowing way, "is how you're going to make him think he made the first move?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Anna said defensively.

"Tsk, tsk," Elle giggled with more than a touch of playfulness in her tone, "so here's the plan; once you get him alone, you say something like: 'Oh dear, these clothes are so hot and uncomfortable; would you mind terribly if I took them all off?' ..."

"You actually think you're funny," Anna retorted, with a sad little shake of her head, "don't you?"

"Very ..." Elle said with a further silvery laugh, as she wheeled into her driveway.

* * *

With Connor waiting in the taxi, Bryan ran up the steps of Elle's house and rang the doorbell. He heard footsteps and then the door opened. Elle came outside, followed by Anna, both giving Bryan a little hug, hardly the most terrible thing in the world.

Bryan had brought along a sports bag containing the liquor bottles from the previous night, and Elle slipped into the house momentarily to put them on the hall table. After closing and locking the door behind her, she followed Bryan and Anna down the steps. Since he could look now without appearing to stare, he couldn't help but notice once again, given the shortness of her miniskirt, that Anna had nice legs. When they got to the taxi, he held open the doors for each of the girls in turn, trying not to look up Anna's skirt as she settled into the middle of the back seat on an uncomfortable looking hump in the upholstery. Bryan got in beside her, his leg resting against hers in the rather cramped quarters. There was no way to avoid letting his hand touch her as he did up the seat belt.

"Sorry," he apologized as he removed his hand after securing the clasp.

"It's fine," Anna said with a winsome smile, "don't worry about it."

"Did you take a taxi all the way here?" Elle asked in a surprised voice.

"No just from the subway," Connor explained, laughing, "the cheques weren't that big!"

When they arrived at the restaurant, Bryan got out and held the door for Anna, while Connor did the same for Elle. This time, it was impossible not to notice some flimsy looking white panties, as the skirt, what little there was of it, rode up considerably when Anna shifted herself on the seat to get out of the car. Bryan quickly averted his gaze upwards before Anna would have a chance to catch him looking, his pulse racing a bit.

They had hardly sat down before Elle and Connor starting teasing one another, as usual, to the general amusement of everyone. When the waiter came by, Bryan and Connor requested a beer, while the girls opted for a glass of wine, so Bryan decided to order a bottle for the table. Once their drinks arrived they contemplated the menu.

"It's expensive," Anna said, sounding concerned as she looked at the leather bound folio, "are you sure it's OK?"

This caught Bryan's attention, as dinner with Jackie usually resulted in her ordering the highest priced entrée available, and never offering to "chip in", even though she knew Bryan needed to save money for school.

"Have whatever you want," Connor responded cheerfully, "courtesy of our late, unlamented employer!"

"They even paid out the rest of our summer wages, even though we aren't working anymore," Bryan said reassuringly, "so we're all set for September."

"I haven't had this much time off in the summer since I was 15," Connor said.

"Don't you take any vacation?" Anna asked.

"Usually just an extended weekend, and a few days before school to get ready; that's about it!"

"What are you going to do with yourself?"

Before he could answer, the waiter returned and asked if they were ready to order, or needed more time. Bryan turned politely to each girl, and getting nods of assent, indicated to the waiter to proceed.

"Have a starter if you like," Connor suggested to both Elle and Anna, "I'm going to ..."

Once these decisions were made, and the waiter left after pouring some more wine for the girls, the discussion about the plans for the unexpected time off resumed.

"So what are you going to do with yourself?" Elle asked Connor once again, as she sipped from her wine glass.

"Oh ... I don't know ... maybe pick up a new girl every day or so," Connor replied, eyes twinkling.

Elle almost choked on her wine, but finally managed to compose herself enough to provide a reply.

"A new girl every day?"

"Well some days maybe one in the morning and one in the evening, depending on how busy things get."

"Thank goodness you're going to use the time constructively," she said with some sarcasm, "tell me, 'Mr. God's Gift To Women', how many of these sweet young things you are so intent on meeting are you planning to have sex with?"

"Probably all of them," Connor deadpanned, although Bryan could see he was have trouble keeping a straight face.

"Of course ... how stupid of me," Elle said though her giggles, "it must be very hard to keep them away from you?"

"Huge problem ..." Connor said, now laughing as well, and holding his hands out defensively, "... you have no idea. But when a girl needs it, she needs it ... I don't like to turn them down, they tend to make such a fuss!"

"Of course," Elle said with some further sarcasm, "... how considerate of you."

"It's a big job, I admit," Connor said loftily, "but someone has to do it!"

"No doubt," Elle said, giving Connor a challenging look, "other than the 20 or 30 fortunate young ladies you have in mind to fill in your calendar for this month ... exactly how many other females have had the incredible privilege of ... how shall I put this ... getting to know you?"

"Well ... I don't like to 'kiss and tell' ..."

"And ...?"

"Elle," Anna interjected, Bryan could see she was almost blushing, "that's pretty personal."

"He started it."

"Two, so there ... what about you?"

"Just one ... so there ... care to tell us about them?"

"That's enough," Anna protested, but Elle was undeterred.

"I dare you ..."

"I will if you will ..."

"Fine ... spill the beans ..."

"But ..." Anna said.

"With details," Elle said, cutting her off.

"Alright," Connor replied, suddenly more serious, "but I'm not going to talk about number two; it's embarrassing enough every time I think about it."

"How so?"

"A party at my dorm ... drinking ... strip poker ... you can fill in the blanks for yourself ... we can hardly look at each other whenever we meet on campus ... big mistake."

"We get it ... not exactly candlelight and champagne ... but what about number one?"

"That was different ..."

"How so?"

"Well ..." Connor answered, but he was hesitating.

"If you tell, I'll tell," Elle said, by way of encouraging him; and then she turned towards Bryan and Anna, "... and no editorial comments, and never to be repeated ... everyone has to promise! OK?"

Bryan nodded, and Anna followed suit, although she didn't look thrilled at the direction of the conversation, Bryan observed.

"OK ..." Connor answered, and then, after taking a deep breath, "... it was one of my older sister's girlfriends at my parent's cottage. Everyone else had gone into town and we were sitting by the water in our swimsuits on some towels ... it's a fairly private area with grass and chairs and stuff. I enjoyed talking to her; she had just finished university and seemed so grown up to me, certainly not girlfriend material; but then again, she did always seem to like me. She wasn't beautiful, like Elle, but nice enough looking, and that day she was wearing her red bikini ... it was pretty small ... every time my father saw her in it he practically had a heart attack!"