Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls gave some appreciative laughter at this observation.

"Anyway," Connor continued, "she started asking me about my girlfriends, something we'd never discussed before. I told her I'd had a few; and she asked if there was anyone special. Of course there wasn't, and I told her that. Then she asked me if I had done anything with any of them ... at first I didn't know what she meant ... and then when I figured it out I was really embarrassed, but she kept insisting. So finally I admitted that I had only kissed them, and touched one girl a little through her clothes. And then she kept staring at me; at that moment I wasn't quite sure why, and after a while she said: 'Would you like to kiss me?' And the way she said it, it wasn't a question; and then she leaned over and started to kiss me; and of course, even though she was my sister's friend, and older, and it was a little awkward at first, I started kissing her back."

"You must have been surprised?" Elle asked in a serious tone.

"Very ..."

"So then what happened?"

"After a while, we broke it up," Connor replied, "but she kept her arms around my neck, and gave me a soft sort of look ... I'll never forget it ... and then she said: 'You're a very nice guy; and you certainly know how to kiss ... I can't believe some girl didn't want you to go farther.' And I sort of admitted that I was pretty nervous with most of my first girlfriends. And then she said, 'well I'm not one of your girlfriends, but I am a girl ...' and we started kissing again, only this time she pushed me down on my back and then, before I realized what was happening, she had her hand down the front of my swimsuit and was touching me!"

Bryan looked around; the girls were hanging on Connor's every word.

"At first I wasn't certain what to do, but it felt really good, and after a bit I thought, 'if she can touch me, I can touch her.' So I ran my hand really slowly down her tummy, to see if she would stop me, and when she didn't, I put in under her swimsuit until I could feel her, ah, you know ..."

Connor was now looking very embarrassed, and somewhat reluctant, as he got to this part of his story.

"And ..." Elle prompted, undeterred by Connor's sudden shyness, "c'mon, tell us the rest of it."

Connor looked around, and then after a further pause, continued.

"... once I touched her there, she just about went crazy, kissing me really hard and making little noises. And when we stopped for a moment, she started undoing her bikini so I could get it off, and pulling my swimsuit down, and then when we were both naked we began kissing again, and my hands were all over her ... I remember I was trembling ... and she whispered, 'just relax; or you'll come too fast,' and then she pulled me on top of her and guided it inside, and then we were doing it ... almost right away she pulled her knees up, and tried to move in time with me, except I was pretty close, and I couldn't hold on, and then that was it! Of course it was so intense for me I didn't even notice if anything happened for her."

"Goodness!" Elle said, visibly impressed.

"Actually, there's more," Connor said, "because after we lay there naked for a bit she smiled at me and said, 'You're not finished yet, young man,' and then she took my ... ah ... thing in her mouth and pretty soon I was ready again, and she got on top of me, and just kept going back and forth until she had a climax, and after that I rolled her over and did it in her a second time. And then we just lay there like we were dead!"

"How do you know she had a real climax," Elle questioned gently.

"When it happened," Connor said a little shyly, "I could feel some things down there, and she made all these funny little cries, and afterwards, she was all sweaty."

"It was real," Elle pronounced, favouring Connor with a knowing smile, "most guys don't give a girl one ... they're in too much of a hurry!"

"I think maybe she gave herself one," Connor said in a sheepish way, "I was just along for the ride, don't you think?"

"So did you ever do it again?" Elle asked.

"No, afterwards we went for a swim in the raw, to get cleaned up; and then we were talking, because I was pretty worried that she might get pregnant. But she told me everything would be fine ... she didn't say why. And the next day she sort of apologized, because let's face it, she seduced me, not the other way around," Connor admitted sheepishly.

"There's nothing wrong with that," Elle said.

"But I've always wondered why she wanted to have sex with me?"

"Maybe she just needed a man," Elle replied in a matter of fact way, "I know you guys have a hard time understanding how that can happen to a girl from time to time, but it does. And there you were; unattached, alone, no complications ... and you said she seemed to like you; and since you were a virgin, she didn't need to worry about where you'd been, and with whom; and so maybe she just decided, 'Why not?' Of course since you're a guy, it wasn't very difficult to get you to, how shall I put this ... cooperate ... but just in case you might turn out to be a little dull normal when it came to girls, and being inexperienced and all, she put her hand in your swimsuit to make sure you'd get the idea!"

"Did you get all the details you wanted?" Connor said after a pause.

"More than enough," Elle answered with sincerity.

"What was her name?" Anna asked.

"Jennifer."

"Do you ever see her?"

"Once and a while, but not often, because she and my sister are sharing a condo so they can live downtown ... although that may be changing because, Cheryl, that's my sister, says Jennifer has met someone and it might be the real deal ... I hope so."

"Has either of you ever talked about it since?" Anna asked.

"No, but she always gives me a hug whenever I see her, and sometimes, when no one is looking she gives me that same soft look ... it's sort of spooky, it takes me right back there."

"That's a good thing," Elle said in a serious tone.

"How so?"

"It means she remembers it in a nice way, which isn't always what happens when two people have an unexpected encounter."

"I remember it in a nice way too," Connor said with sincerity, "even though some people might say she just used me."

"I think you were very lucky, Connor," Elle said, giving him a warm smile, "compared to what usually happens with most people the first time ... boys or girls."

Before anyone could say anything else, the waiter and another server came up to their table with their starters, which silenced the conversation.

Once they started eating, Connor said to Elle: "Your turn."

"Not during dinner," Elle replied, "later on ... I promise."

They began discussing the movie they were planning to see, and asking Bryan about his time off, and the rest of the meal swept by pleasantly, the various discussions, and further food courses, punctuated by laughter as they enjoyed themselves.

When they were finished, Connor and Bryan split the bill, and they went outside to get their movie tickets at the theatre which was just next door. However, a lengthy lineup had already formed, so Connor went to the box office to see if there any seats left.

"This show is sold out," he announced upon his return, "we'll have to wait two hours if we want the late showing."

"That's too long ... let's just go back to my place," Elle suggested, "we can see it another time; besides you've already treated us to a lovely dinner."

"Yes," Anna added politely, "thank you, my meal was delicious!"

"You're very welcome," Bryan replied, smiling at her, "... mine too."

The decision to leave having been made, Connor used his smartphone to summon a cab.

This time, Anna snuggled up against him in the backseat for support, rather than trying to perch on the centre of the hump. She felt soft and warm and nice as she did so, her perfume noticeable at such close range.

As they got out of the cab, Bryan again held the door, as once again Anna struggled her way across the seat. Obviously well aware that she was putting on a show, Anna gave him a little smile as she swung her legs around to get out, providing another rather shameless view.

Standing up, and smoothing her skirt, she said in a teasing tone, "no peeking!"

"At what?" Bryan said, trying his best to sound innocent.

"You know very well what," Anna said with a giggle, "this skirt is a little short for climbing in and out of a backseat."

By this time Connor had paid the taxi driver and the four of them, at Elle's invitation, went into the house.

"What a great place," Connor remarked as Elle led them from the front hall towards the back of the house where.

Eventually Bryan and the others into a family room, which was rather large, and decorated with expensive looking furniture and an enormous flat screen TV.

"How big is that?" Connor asked, as he inspected it.

"70 inches," Elle replied, "it's great for movies, but my father really got it to watch sports."

"I guess so," Connor said enthusiastically, "it must have cost a fortune! Can we put it on just so I can see the picture for a minute?"

"Sure, but first come and help me make some drinks."

"Rum and Coke OK?" Connor asked, turning to Bryan and Anna.

"Sure," Bryan replied, "Anna?"

"Please."

"I can make something to mix with the vodka if you want, Anna?" Elle suggested.

"Don't bother," Anna replied politely.

"It's just as well," Connor said with a grin, "we've got lots of rum, but there's not much vodka left anyway."

"I wonder why?" Anna said sarcastically, looking pointedly at Elle, who just giggled back.

Then kitchen adjoined the family room, and Bryan watched as Connor and Elle started to prepare the drinks.

It wasn't long before Connor was handing Bryan and Anna their drinks, while Elle was placing two large bowls of potato chips on the coffee table. With Elle helping, Connor managed to turn on the home entertainment system.

"Do you have a 'Blu-ray' or something that I can put on?" Connor asked Elle.

"I had my exercise video on yesterday afternoon, it's 'hi-def'; just hit,, and thenon that remote," Elle answered, "... just wait a sec until I put down the lights."

The room was suddenly placed into semi-darkness, and then filled with the sound and picture of the DVD ... and what a sound ... and what a picture! On screen, a naked man with numerous tattoos was having some very energetic sex with an equally naked woman, whose legs were pushed forward towards her shoulders as he drove his erection in and out of her while she moaned with apparent passion.

For a moment, no one spoke. Bryan had, of course, seen pornography before. With the Internet, who hadn't? But somehow, this was different. The overwhelming size of the screen, the fabulous sound system, and the mixed company, made it very intense ... he was both mesmerized, and embarrassed!

And just as suddenly, the picture and sound were gone, and then the lights were back on.

"Oh, God," a visibly embarrassed Elle said, "I'm so sorry; my parents must have left that in the player by mistake."

"It's OK," Connor said with a grin.

"I didn't know they had anything like that," Elle said contritely.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Connor said, "from what I've read, lots of couples watch porn ..."

"There's probably more to it than that," Elle said with more than a hint of suspicion, "they knew I was going to be staying over at Anna's last night ... and they had that new couple from down the block over ... maybe they all watched it together?"

"Perhaps ..." Connor started to say but Elle cut him off abruptly.

"More likely dinner, a movie and you know what ... and not with the person you're married to ... I may be young, but I'm not, like, totally naive!"

"C'mon Elle," Anna protested.

But Elle just waved her hand in dismissal at her.

"Imagine ... my own mother," Elle continued, now in a sarcastic tone of voice, "she told me what a fun couple they were ... I guess so!"

"Maybe," Anna said, trying to sound convincing, "they watched the movie after the others left."

"Right ... nice try ... no wonder she was in such a good mood when I got home this morning," Elle continued, more than a little bitterly, "no doubt she got herself very thoroughly fucked ... do you think they used a bedroom, or did he just do her right here in front of an audience? That's the nice thing about leather furniture ... it's so easy to clean!"

"Elle, stop it!" Anna blurted. From the look on her face, Bryan could tell she thought Elle was getting a little ridiculous. Elle saw it too.

"You don't think so? Well I do," Elle said to Anna, raising her eyebrows, "I've heard a few stories; doctor or not, she was pretty wild before she met my father."

"Speaking of whom," Elle added bitterly, "you'd think he'd get enough pussy at the office!"

"What?" Connor said in a surprised tone.

"He's a gynaecologist," Elle explained in an annoyed way, wrinkling her nose, "although I'm sure last night's pelvic exam was a lot more fun than usual ... without the surgical gloves, and all!"

"OK, OK, even if it's as bad as you think," Connor said in a reassuring tone, "they won't be the first, or the last ... when it comes to sex, adults can act just as stupid as any teenager ... it doesn't matter whether they're parents, gynaecologists or whatever. At least if it is true, no one is sneaking behind someone else's back."

There was a lengthy silence as Bryan and the others digested this. Bryan was quite surprised by the intensity of Elle's reaction. There were obviously some things about her parents that led her to such a risqué conclusion. And then another thought, an unsettling one, entered his mind ... his own parents ... would they?

Elle continued to shake her head a little sadly, now looking upset rather than angry.

"C'mere," Connor said to her sympathetically.

"What for?"

"I think you need a hug."

Elle apparently agreed. She came over to Connor, who wrapped his arms around her tightly for a few moments.

When he released her, he said, "Better?"

Elle nodded, and then even managed a smile.

"Aren't we going to see the rest of the movie?" Anna finally said in a deliberately hopeful tone, which made everyone, including Bryan, laugh; breaking some of the tension from Elle's outbursts.

* * *

Anna inspected her glass, which was now empty, deciding to hold off on another drink until the end of the next hand. The four of them were sitting in a circle on the carpet, and had been playing cards for about an hour; and Anna was losing badly. Elle and Connor had resumed their teasing ways, but there was a gentler tone to it now. There was also some increasingly apparent attraction between them as they spoke. Several times Elle had leaned against him as she laughed at his remarks. Not that this was surprising to Anna. To go along with his intelligence and quick wit, Connor was also quite handsome; certainly way out of the league of a girl like herself, she thought to herself with a twinge of regret.

She stole a glance at Bryan, who was, she discovered, looking back at her in an admiring way. Flustered, she asked an innocuous question about the hand, to cover up her embarrassment.

In the interests of modesty, such as it was, Anna had been kneeling on the carpet, but her legs were getting numb, so she decided to change position. No doubt this would make it easier for the boys to see up her skirt, but so what?

As she shifted position, she vainly attempted to keep her skirt pulled down over her panties.

"I see England, I see France ..." Elle giggled.

"Stop it," Anna said, cutting her off, and trying not to laugh as she recalled the elementary school chant. Elle was also familiar with it.

"What's that about?" Connor asked.

"Inside joke," Elle answered in a teasing fashion, "someone's skirt is awfully short, now isn't it?"

"And don't bother telling me you didn't notice," she continued, giving him a nudge.

"A little," Connor grinned back at her.

"It's only my underwear," Anna said, feeling daring; the alcohol no doubt!

"Let's do something different," Bryan suggested politely.

"Good idea," Anna said, smiling hopefully back at him, "I'm getting nowhere in this game."

"Maybe you could show us the rest of the house first?" Connor suggested.

"OK," Elle replied, "you've already seen most of the upstairs, c'mon with me and I'll show you the lower level. Bring your drinks and those chips, and the liquor; there's soft drinks downstairs. Maybe we can sit outside on the patio for a while."

Anna went along with the others as they descended to the basement.

"Home office ... laundry ... furnace room/workshop ... home gym ... entertaining room ... bar ... and the best of all ..." Elle said flicking on some lights, and then unlocking and opening a sliding glass door on the far side of the room.

"Indoor/outdoor pool ... we close those outside glass doors in the winter ... you can adjust the lights like this."

Still standing in the doorway, Elle used a dimmer to turn down the overhead lights, and illuminated some underwater ones that gave the water a soft inviting glow.

"Wow ... fantastic!" Connor said stepping onto the pool deck and looking around.

"It is really nice," Anna said, "I've been in it lots of times."

As he admired the layout, Bryan asked, "How deep is it?"

"Eight feet," Elle answered, "so it's safe to dive in the deep end. You can swim, and then lie on the patio to get a tan," she continued pointing with a finger at a cluster of outdoor furniture beyond the exterior doors of the pool, also illuminated by some mood lighting in some surrounding gardens.

"It's perfect; nice and private," Connor remarked, looking where Elle had indicated, and sounding impressed.

"My mother likes to swim nude and then sunbathe out there ... so do I ... but one of our neighbours was complaining, so my Dad had the landscaping company put cedars along the outside of the fence," Elle explained, "you can't see in unless you get really close to them."

"Complaining ... if someone who looks like you were sunbathing with nothing on next door to me I certainly wouldn't mind, far from it!"

Elle just giggled at his compliment.

"Who was doing all the complaining?" Bryan asked Elle.

"Oh, this man next door ... I don't know why; it was mostly because of my mother on her days off. It's kinda strange, because she works out all the time and is in really good shape for her age. Men seem to find her attractive, you can tell by the way they look at her ... it's not like she looks gross without her clothes on, or anything ... and you could only see her through the fence from a certain angle."

"Probably his wife or girlfriend who was upset," Connor said to Bryan with a smirk, "... didn't like the comparison!"

"... or the competition," Bryan remarked, laughing with his friend.

"What about you Anna?" Connor asked.

Anna was confused by his question.

"When you come over to swim do you wear anything?"

"Of course not," Anna answered, trying to sound very relaxed and cool about it, even though it had only happened a few times, and quite recently. Elle had finally convinced her to do it one Saturday, notwithstanding that Elle's father was at home.

"He's a gynaecologist, for heaven's sake," Elle had said to her, by way of encouragement, "there's nothing about a women he hasn't seen before hundreds of times ... and up close too."

"I don't know," Anna had replied, still a bit reluctant about the idea.

"Do you think your pussy is any more special than the dozen or so he examined yesterday at his clinic," Elle had said, rolling her eyes upwards.

"But that's different; like when I went to get started on the pill."

"Well do what you want, but I'm not going to put on a swimsuit any more just because you're here."