Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had relented, and rather nervously joined Elle on the patio, totally naked. She was lying on her towel, face up on a lounger, when Elle's father appeared later on. He just greeted her in a friendly way, and then went back into the house after asking if they needed their drinks refilled from the bar fridge.

When he returned, a full glass in each hand, he chatted briefly with Anna about her university plans, while she tried to act and speak normally, no small feat under the circumstances!

"I thought you told me your friends were too shy for this sort of thing," he said in a teasing way to Elle, giving Anna a wink.

"It's her first time," Anna answered with a giggle, "it took a bit of arm twisting, but I talked her into it; now Vanessa, that might require a death threat!"

Elle's father laughed along with her, and then said: "Well have fun girls ... and Anna," he added in a more serious tone of voice, "not too much exposure the first time, until some of your more, ah, sensitive parts get used to it. That sun is hotter than you think."

With that he had turned and left.

After a few more weekend swims at Elle's house, Anna began to be quite relaxed about hanging around the pool, or on the patio, in the nude. However, she was also aware that Elle's father didn't quite count when it came how you might feel about being completely undressed in the presence of a guy, especially because he was older, and a women's doctor to boot!

"Why don't we go sit down?" Elle said, dragging Anna back to the present.

The group walked around the pool and then selected seats outside.

"What about bugs?" Bryan asked.

"We have this ultrasonic thing; it goes on whenever the lights out here do ... it works pretty well," Elle explained.

The four of them discussed the pool and patio arrangement for a few minutes, with Connor asking Elle various questions about how it was organized. Bryan was sitting close beside Anna, and started a side conversation with Anna about her summer job. As he chatted with her, occasionally looking into her eyes, Anna felt somewhat lightheaded and giddy, and she somehow knew it wasn't just the alcohol, it was Bryan's presence so nearby. Having never been so strongly attracted to someone like this before, she was full of all sorts of strange sensations, and one of them, for certain, had plenty to do with sex!

"If I ever make enough money," Connor said, interrupting Bryan and Anna's conversation, "I'm going to have something like this; and swimming is a great way to exercise."

"In the nude?" Elle teased.

"Definitely!"

Everyone laughed at this.

"Would you like to go for a swim now?" Elle asked, her eyes sparkling in the soft glow of the lighting.

"We don't have our swimsuits, maybe you could loan us some?"

"You don't need one; I've seen you guys naked and you've seen me, and Anna swims here in the nude all the time ... why don't we just strip and go in?"

"Fine with me," Connor said with a grin, "if Bryan and Anna are OK with it."

"Good idea," Anna said, trying for some bravado, and wondering how Bryan would react to seeing her naked ... if only she had breasts!

"I'm normally pretty shy," Bryan said apologetically, "but if everyone else is going to, I won't spoil the party."

"You'll be fine," Anna said, trying to encourage him, "everyone is a little nervous at first, but after a few times it seems totally natural."

"You're probably right," Bryan conceded, although the look on his face said otherwise, and then he said to Anna in a more hopeful tone, "good thing I've been drinking!"

"We all have," Anna replied, giving him a grin of acknowledgement, "fortunately!"

"C'mon," Anna added, and, all the while amazed at her boldness, began leading Bryan by the hand into the pool area.

"I'll get some towels," Elle said, "just give me a minute."

Elle walked over to the sliding door that led out of the house to the pool, and once inside it, she used the bank of switches to lower the overhead lighting further.

"How's that," she asked with a giggle, "it'll be just like skinny dipping at the beach in the moonlight."

"Perfect," Connor answered, "all we need now are the mermaids!"

"Coming up," Elle replied, as she left the pool area.

"Where do we change?" Connor asked.

"I usually just put my clothes on one of those chairs over there," Anna replied, leading Bryan towards them.

"OK," Connor said, following her.

He selected a chair, and then sat down to remove his shoes and socks, after which he started to unbutton his shirt.

Anna noticed that Bryan wasn't nearly as quick to start undressing, although he had also chosen a chair to use.

Even though she was very nervous, Anna was determined not to act like Vanessa had the previous evening, so she selected a place between Connor and Bryan, and undid her skirt, stepping out of it and placing it on her chair in as nonchalant a fashion as she could manage, and then removed her sandals.

When Elle returned a few moments later, her arms loaded with towels, Anna was startled to see that she was already naked.

"Here," she explained, "navy blue for the boys, and hot pink and tangerine for we girls," she added dropping a towel over the arm of each chair.

Without any further ado, she walked casually over to the side of the pool and then dove in, a sight which temporarily transfixed her two male neighbours, whose eyes, Anna noticed, followed her every movement until she was under the water!

"Might as well get it over with," she thought to herself as she made one last regretful glance down at her chest. Just to show Bryan that she could be every bit as uninhibited as Elle, and hoping she wasn't blushing, she deliberately took her panties off next, standing there naked from the waist down right next to each of them as she unbuttoned her blouse, laying it carefully over the chair. Quickly removing her bra, and without a glance in the direction of Bryan and Connor, she walked around the pool and up onto the small diving board and then just stood there for everyone to see, like the Jacy character in "The Last Picture Show", and then dove into the water. Surfacing, she heard Elle teasing the boys.

"What's taking so long," she taunted, "chicken?"

"Not at all," Connor retorted with a grin, "I was just admiring the mermaids, both of them."

His compliment rather delighted Anna!

By this time Connor had completely stripped, and Anna could see that his penis was somewhat thick and stubby looking. He had lots of dark hair around his crotch and down his legs. When he turned away for a moment to arrange his clothes, she caught a view of his lean athletic backside, and felt a tingle of desire. Bryan was last, and when he finally turned to enter the water, Anna could see that he was circumcised, and had much less hair around his groin area or on his legs. Now that he was naked, she could also see that he was less muscular than Connor, but had a body with a lean quick appearance, the tingle got a lot stronger as she looked him over.

"Probably lightning fast playing a sport," she thought to herself as she admired him; and then she giggled to herself, "I hope he's just as quick at making a few moves on a girl?"

Once the boys dove into the pool there was plenty of splashing, laughter and general horseplay, although nothing more adventurous than some accidental touching was occurring ... "Sadly," Anna thought to herself with a certain amount of hope! She had accomplished the first part of Elle's frivolous advice from earlier in the evening, having found an excuse to discard all of her clothes. But the next step, getting alone and much more intimate with Bryan, remained elusive.

* * *

Bryan looked around as he sat on a chair on the patio. The soft glow from the pool and patio lighting illuminated the nude bodies of the girls beside him in a very flattering way, neither of which was making even the slightest effort to hide their nakedness from him. He tried not to focus too, too much on this, fearful that something embarrassing might rise up from his crotch. Anna was sitting on her towel and using a portable hair dryer, which made a low drone as she moved it up and down. Connor and Elle were sitting side by side on a lounger that was folded out flat, and talking.

"But I promised ..." he heard Elle say.

"You don't have to ... no one will care."

"You told your story, and it wasn't gross or anything, in fact it was rather nice; so I'm going to tell mine!"

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh," Elle answered, nodding her head, "as soon as Anna has finished."

Connor got up and politely asked about drinks, which resulted in both he a Bryan going inside for a minute to prepare refills for those who wanted them. By now, Bryan was considerably less uncomfortable that the girls could see whatever of him they wanted to as he walked around in the buff. At least he didn't have an erection ... yet!

"Unbelievable," Connor observed as they prepared the drinks.

"They don't seem to be in any rush to have everyone put their clothes back on," Bryan noted.

"On the contrary," Connor said in an amazed tone, "I've never met any girls like this. Even at the strip poker game I told you about, with everyone fairly drunk, the girls were still pretty shy when it came time to take off their underwear ... quite a few of the guys as well."

"I get it about Elle and no clothes," Bryan asked, "sort of a cultural thing; but Anna too?"

"You better watch out!"

"How so?"

"I may not be very good at understanding women, but you don't have to be a mind reader to see how much she likes the look of you."

"What about you and Elle?"

"Hard to say ... a girl like that can have any guy she wants. I'm probably nothing special in her eyes, except that we do have fun teasing each other."

"I noticed."

When they returned, Bryan had brought the one unopened bag of potato chips with him, and he refilled the empty bowl, which had been depleted by the hungry swimmers while they dried off. He noticed that Anna seemed about finished drying her hair based on the look of it. Although everyone had been drinking, none of the group appeared too much the worse for it, probably because the lengthy swim had helped burn some of the alcohol off.

As he sat there, and despite his earlier attempt to avoid looking at the girls too much, he couldn't help but to make a comparison. Elle, tall and graceful, with her perfect luscious breasts and dark nipples, her fetching figure now once again displayed for him. Allowing his eyes to move downwards, he observed how her trim waist flared into womanly hips, with the dark hair and some of the soft enticing features of her female anatomy again revealed to him, although not as vividly as previously. Anna, on the other hand, was much more petite, almost elfin, the small mounds of her breasts crested with pinkish areola and nipples. She had a tiny waist and slender hips, and her pussy was adorned with a small puff of light brown, its shade slightly deeper than the long, blonder hair that tumbled over her shoulders when she was drying it. Even in this light, with the way she was now sitting back, Bryan could make out some of the beginnings of her femininity, the exposed portion of her inner lips not well camouflaged by the wispy curls of pubic hair at the junction of her thighs. There was just something about her ... not just because she was sitting there naked and partly exposed to him ... no something else ...

"Not perfect, but good enough," Anna proclaimed, switching the hair dryer off.

"Now I'll tell you about my first time," Elle said loftily, "like I promised."

"Stop anytime you want to," Connor offered politely, "after all it's pretty private stuff."

"OK, but no ... so I had this boyfriend Jeremy; we actually just broke up recently because we're going away to different schools in the fall."

"Anyway, let me see," Elle continued, counting on her fingers, "it was either the eighth or ninth time we were together ... I'm not exactly sure. It could have been sooner, except like most guys, he couldn't read the 'yes' signals very well."

"The 'yes' signals?"

"Uh, huh"

"I'm fairly familiar with the 'no' signals," Bryan offered, getting a gratifying round of laughter from everyone.

"Don't you believe it," Connor said, "he knows a lot more about 'yes' than he's letting on!"

Bryan knew he was blushing as everyone looked at him.

"Let me give you an example," she continued, ignoring Bryan's embarrassment, "say you've been dating a girl for a while; and you've kissed quite a bit, but nothing else, and you're dancing with her at a party, a slow dance, and you start holding her pretty close, and she's not exactly complaining about it; in fact she's got her arms around your neck and her head on your shoulder, that's a first 'yes'. So then, let's say you decide to let your hand slide down from her waist, and she immediately puts it back up there, that's a 'no', but if she lets you keep it there, or even moves it down there herself before you do, that's a 'yes'. Get it?"

"But that doesn't mean she's going to have sex with you?" Connor said in a puzzled way.

"No it doesn't, but it probably means she's going to let you touch other parts of her through her clothes when you get alone with her; don't you think?"

"So ..."

"So the first 'yes' leads to a second 'yes', and say that then if she decides it's OK for you to touch her underneath her clothes, that's another 'yes', and so on ..."

"I'm pretty sure I may have missed a few 'yes" signals from some of my girlfriends," Connor admitted in a rueful tone.

"Probably," Elle said in a superior way, "most guys do ... but Jeremy was pathetic."

"How so?"

"We were over there on the couch in the room behind the pool, my parents had gone out, and we were doing some pretty heavy duty kissing, but he just wouldn't lay a hand on me ... nothing new about that, despite some pretty obvious 'yes' signals I had been sending him for weeks," Elle said in an exasperated tone of voice, "I mean what does a girl have to do, put up a billboard on her front lawn?"

"Maybe he was just trying to be a gentleman?" Bryan offered, "When you're a guy, everyone tells you not to pressure or rush a girl."

"Fair enough," Elle replied, rolling her eyes, "but enough is enough; by then he should have figured out I wasn't planning to become a nun for heaven's sake!"

There was some further lighthearted chuckles and laughter at this remark.

"So what happened?" Connor asked.

"I decided it was time to do something drastic, little hints weren't exactly working."

"So what did you do?"

"You know how Jennifer put her hand inside your swim suit to get your attention?"

"How can I ever forget it?"

"You did that to Jeremy?" Anna interjected.

"Not exactly ... I made an excuse that I had to use the washroom," Elle explained, pausing.

Bryan wondered what was coming next.

"... while I was in there I took my panties off ... when we started kissing again on the couch I took his hand and pushed it right up under my skirt until he could feel my pussy ... and things were pretty ready!"

"Couldn't you have just asked him?" Anna said in a surprised tone of voice.

"No way," Elle replied forcefully, "I wasn't looking for a discussion ... 'are you sure?' ... 'but what about?' ..."

"That's definitely a 'yes'," Connor said, nodding, "even Bryan or I can read a signal like that!"

"Well ... I don't know ... maybe," Bryan replied with mock dubiousness, which achieved another round of laughter.

"So we're still kissing, and he's busy touching me, and it feels really, really good, and I'm getting hotter and hotter, so I stop kissing him for a bit and tell him to take all my clothes off."

At this point in her story Elle looked at both he and Connor, and gave her head a sad little shake.

"Why is it that you guys don't know how to undo the back of a bra? I mean don't they teach you stuff like that in sex ed?

"Hardly," Connor said with a wry laugh, "the sole purpose of sex ed is to make sure you don't have sex!"

Bryan rather agreed with this observation.

"But don't your mothers or sisters show you how they work when you're growing up?" Elle asked in a mischievous way.

"You just can't ask your mother about something like that," Connor protested, grinning back at Elle.

"Why not?"

"Oh right," Connor said sarcastically, "That could certainly work; I can see it now, it goes something like this ... ... ...

"Oh, Mom, I need some help."

"Of course dear," Connor replied to himself, modulating his voice to get into the role, "what is it?"

"Well it's not that easy to talk about, Mom."

"That's all right dear; you can ask me anything you want to."

"You know last night when I went out with Sheila for the first time?"

"Oh, that very pretty girl; she didn't like you?"

"Oh, no, she really liked me, it's just that ..."

"So tell me; don't be shy."

"It's just that we were kissing on her couch, and, well ... I was touching her a little, and she really seemed to like it, so I reached around with my free hand and tried to undo her bra, and I just couldn't seem to get it open!"

"Oh, dear ... so what did you do?"

"After a bit she realized I wasn't going to be able to do it, so she undid it for me ... just like that; I felt like a total klutz ... I mean how are you supposed to seduce a girl if you can't even get her bra off? I didn't have that kind of trouble with the rest of her clothes!"

"You're not the only one, a lot of the boys I dated had the same problem; bras can be pretty tricky."

"Yes, but I have a date with Susie on Friday, what if she wants me to undress her?"

"Oh, don't worry ... I'll ask your sister to help you learn how to do it before then ... I'm sure she won't mind. You can practice with her as much as you need to."

"Thanks Mom!"

... ... ...

"OK, OK," Elle said, after quite a bit of laughter died down, "but guys should still know how to do that ... sort of a basic life skill, don't you think?"

"Certainly shouldn't be a problem tonight, now should it?" Anna said provocatively, giving an inviting look in Bryan's direction; which caused a bit of stirring down below ... good ... but not good!

Bryan noticed Elle giving Anna a knowing look.

"So," Connor said to Elle in a coaxing way, "I take it you had to help him with your bra?"

"I guess so," Elle said emphatically, "and then, if you can believe it, I had to ask him to make love to me. I mean talk about clueless."

"Maybe he was nervous?" Connor suggested.

"Of course he was nervous, we were both virgins," Elle replied, "I was pretty nervous too, but I was so turned on I wasn't going to stop no matter what!"

"And then ...?" Connor prompted, but in a respectful way.

"And then we started making love," Elle responded, "and he tried to be gentle, and to not hurt me, but finally he just couldn't stop himself, and then he did hurt me a little because he was so big, and it took a while for things to ... ah ... adjust, and then it was much better."

"And it wasn't anything like you read or hear about," she added, a little wistfully Bryan thought, "but it was nice; no skyrockets, but nice! And afterwards he held me, and I remember feeling all warm and happy."

There was a momentary silence as everyone considered what Elle had just described.

"Were you in love with him?" Connor asked cautiously.

"I don't think so ... but I liked him a lot, and I think he felt about the same about me; but love ... no."

"But you did have some feelings for him?"

"Of course," Elle said, "Jeremy was a really nice guy, and very smart to. So maybe if we had stayed together it might have turned into something more ... but we were both too young, and we needed to meet other people."

"So how long did you stay together after that?"