Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About four months."

"And you did it again ...?"

"Almost every time we were together; unless I couldn't."

"And the skyrockets?" Connor said with a grin.

"Plenty!" Elle answered with a giggle.

"I haven't got that part down yet," Connor said ruefully, "I think I need more practice."

"You're pretty smart, you'll figure it out," Elle said, giving him an exaggerated wink.

"With whom?"

"What about all those girls you were planning to pick up every day for the rest of the summer."

"I was just joking!"

"Well I'm not; and the way I'm feeling right now ... let's just say you've got your first customer!"

With that Elle stood up, after taking a stunned looking Connor's hand in hers.

"Come with me," she ordered.

"But ..."

"Come on ..."

"We might be a while," Elle said, turning to the others, "so help yourselves to anything you want."

And before a surprised Bryan could react in any way, Connor and Elle were walking across the patio and into the pool area, before disappearing into the house.

* * *

Anna just sat there, uncertain how to break the awkward silence once Connor and Elle had left them alone. Her heart was beating rapidly as she searched for something to say. The little butterflies that had fluttered inside her from the first moment she had met Bryan were now beating their tiny wings frantically as she sat there, waiting!

"Maybe we should get dressed?" Bryan finally suggested in a cautious fashion.

It was a moment of truth for Anna, and after just the smallest hesitation she made the most remarkable decision of her young life. A decision that was daring, but just felt so right somehow!

"Maybe you should kiss me first?" she ventured, staring right into Bryan's eyes and giving him what she hoped was an inviting smile.

Seeing the look of surprise on Bryan's face, and determined to reinforce her request, Anna got up and went over to Bryan, and then promptly sat down on his lap, which clearly startled him further. Throwing any sort of caution aside, she placed her arms around his neck, ignoring for the moment the delicious sensations coming from her breasts as her nipples brushed against his chest. As she gazed at him, their faces just inches apart, she saw the look of hesitation on his face.

"Are you sure?" he asked in almost a whisper.

"Very," she answered.

"But what about ... in case we don't stop?"

"I'm on the pill ... it's fine," Anna replied, trying to sound confident to hide her nervousness, "and I don't think we're going to stop, are we?"

Bryan didn't reply, but the look on his face told Anna everything she needed to know.

And then they were kissing, deeply and thoroughly, tongues intertwined; and Bryan was wrapping his arms around her, pulling her even more tightly to his body. She felt the strength of him, the wonderful maleness, something that made her full of desire. As the kissing continued, he placed a hand on one of her breasts, cupping it, and then fondling a nipple, which sent surges of electricity throughout her body. She could feel his erection against her hip, but was too afraid to actually touch it. As he played with her breasts, all the while kissing her, she felt the region between her legs becoming more and more warm, and wet ... and willing!

Like most normal, healthy young women, Anna had discovered how her body responded to being fondled, and she knew how to achieve a climax. Now Bryan's hand had moved from her breasts and was carefully parting her legs. Anna had always rather expected that when she let a boy touch her there; that he would be in a rush to explore things. But that was not the case with Bryan. He began with just the lightest brushes of his fingers at the beginnings of her inner lips, followed by soft caresses along their folds, which elicited a sigh of pleasure from her. Responding to his provocative touches, she allowed her legs to part further, inviting him to delve into her secret places more deeply. But he apparently wasn't in any sort of rush, as he continued his slow, gentle teasing of her pussy, occasionally allowing his finger to dip ever so slightly between her labia before withdrawing it. She found being aroused by a man much more exciting than anything she had ever done to herself, and she felt a wave of sexual tension building up inside or her.

After a while, almost desperate for even more intimate contact, Anna broke away from his kisses and buried her head in his shoulder, her sexual needs taking total control of her body as she used one hand to force his elusive fingers to the sensitive place where her burning clitoris lay hidden. A wave of satisfaction followed as he began to stroke it directly, and then she felt him slide a finger into her as he began massaging the depths of her pussy more aggressively. It only took a few moments more before she clamped her legs around his hand in the throes of an explosive orgasm, one much more powerful than she had ever experienced, her pelvis contracting while her vagina clutched at its invader.

As she recovered, trembling, her insides still on fire, she realized that he was lying her down on the chaise so he could take her. Once between her legs, she felt his manhood beginning its entrance into her body. God it felt huge! Even though Bryan was proceeding rather carefully, and despite her hyper-aroused condition, she involuntarily winced.

"Am I hurting you?" he whispered.

"It's OK," she said between clenched teeth, "it's my first time ... don't stop."

"Oh."

He ceased the relentless penetration into her vagina for a time, withdrawing from her somewhat, allowing Anna to relax just a little, but then the massive intruder began to force its way even further. Just when it seemed that he would never stop going deeper, she realized he was all the way inside her.

"Don't move for a bit," she begged, her eyes tightly closed and her body alive with strange sensations.

"OK."

Somehow or other, he obeyed her request, and just lay there on top of her.

"Better?" he asked after a few moments.

"Yes," she whispered, as she felt her body adjusting to him. And then he slowly began to move back and forth inside her, each stroke less and less uncomfortable as she responded to the rhythm of his lovemaking. The fire that had turned her insides molten began to reignite, even as he quickened his pace. She felt the tension building up in his body, and without even realizing it, she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and tried to move in time with him. And then with a grunt, and a powerful thrust, he got his own release, and she felt the spasms of his orgasm, and the white hotness of his seed inside of her.

Afterwards, as they lay slumped together, she covered his face with small kisses, to let him know that everything was alright. And it was!

After what seemed like a long while Bryan said in an apologetic way, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't know you were a virgin until it was sorta too late."

"It's OK," Anna replied, planting one last kiss on his lips for good measure, "I've read that it's like that for most girls their first time."

"And ..." she continued, trying to entice him, "I've also read that for most girls it just keeps getting better and better."

"That's usually true," Bryan said with a soft grin, "but don't ask me how I know!"

"I won't," Anna said in a saucy way, "but maybe later on, if things aren't too sore, you can help me find out for myself!"

Bryan grinned and nodded at her suggestion, which made Anna feel good.

"I probably need a shower," Bryan then suggested, "or at least another swim ... otherwise it's going to be pretty obvious what we've been up to."

"Me too," Anna said to him, bestowing yet another quick kiss on him to make her point, and flirting with him at the same time, "c'mon, my room upstairs has an en suite washroom, we can shower together. You can wash me, and I'll do you ... I've never touched a man before."

"OK," Bryan said, giving her a small kiss on the lips back, "but be careful or you'll be finding out all about the 'better and better' sooner than you think!"

"Promises, promises ..."

* * *

It was the Saturday before Labour Day, and Anna and Elle were lounging around the pool, nude of course, waiting for the boys to arrive. Elle's parents had gone to yet another conference, or at least that's what she had been told. Elle was quite suspicious about whether this was just another swinger weekend, but didn't have anything to base it on, as she had seen the conference brochure lying on her father's desk. They were returning on Sunday afternoon, so they could drive Elle to university for Frosh Week.

It had been quite an eventful month or so, at least sexually, as she and Connor had engaged in any number of "close encounters" after that first time in early August. But sadly, that was now going to be over. Not that she was all that full of remorse or anything; after all she had broken up with Jeremy, who she definitely had a stronger attachment to, earlier in the summer. And she and Connor had enjoyed lots of fun together, whether clothed or otherwise; although neither of them had any allusions about any sort of serious romance. No it was purely a "friends with benefits" relationship, although a good one, as her well exercised femininity could attest to!

She looked over at Anna, who appeared to be half asleep on a chaise with her legs quite apart. It was just as well that the patio was very private!

"Speaking of 'frequently fucked pussies'," she thought, as she glanced at Anna's exposed anatomy, not entirely succeeding in suppressing a giggle. This seemed to waken Anna, who turned her head to look at her friend.

"Are they here yet?"

"Soon."

"Are we going to get dressed?"

"Why bother ... we'd just be wasting time!"

Anna laughed at Elle's joke, "you can't go to the front door like that."

"I'll put on my beach cover up."

"You mean the one you can see right through?"

"Why not?"

"Because you could end up as a victim of a gang rape right at your own doorstep, that's why."

"Well if it were just Connor and Bryan that might not be so terrible," Elle said with a smirk.

"I suppose not," Anna replied, nodding in agreement.

"What's Bryan like," Elle asked, "... in bed I mean."

"Of course I haven't been with anyone else," Anna responded, blushing slightly, "but I think he must be pretty good, because even the very first time we were together he seemed to know exactly how to touch me, and he was very patient, and just kept doing that until I ... well you know?"

"What about other times?"

"Same thing, so that by the time you actually start doing it you are so far past ready, you can't believe it!"

"Lots of times," Anna added, lowering her voice and blushing even more, "it happened again when he had it inside me."

"So twice?" Elle asked, impressed.

"Uh, huh."

"Sounds good to me, no wonder you've looked so happy the last while," Elle said with a giggle, and then more to herself than Anna, "maybe I need to find out about this for myself?"

"You wouldn't?"

"Don't be so sure ... you don't own him."

"That's true ... we're going to split after tonight ... what about Connor, what's he like?"

"He wasn't so hot at first," Elle confessed with a nod, "so I had to teach him a few things."

"Sort of a public service," Anna said with a giggle, "I wonder which members of the public are going to benefit?"

"Probably a few co-ed sluts this semester," Elle answered with some sarcasm, "I told him I expect 'Thank You' notes!"

They were both still laughing when the doorbell sounded.

Once the boys arrived, it wasn't long before they discarded their clothes and everyone went for a swim. As they sat on the patio afterwards, it reminded Elle so much of that first night, when she had seduced Connor. Anna was drying her hair, and the boys were serving drinks and a snack.

Connor remarked on the "déjà vu" as well, and everyone laughed in a good natured way.

Inspired, Elle got up, and after setting down her drink, took the hand of a surprised Bryan.

"Come with me," she commanded.

"But what about Connor?" Bryan said in a confused way.

"Don't worry; Anna can take care of him," Elle said with a glance in Anna's direction, which got a knowing nod in return.

"But ..."

"Your turn," Elle said with finality, leading him away.

The End