A Second Quest

Story Info
A love-bondage short story.
2k words
3.98
21.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our first meeting a couple weeks ago ("First Quest"), Cindy and I had kept in contact over the phone. We had talked several times. We had grown to trust one another at our first get together. We had a great time, and our phone conversations since then opened up our curiosities even more. I discovered that Cindy had never been raped, but that she secretly had wanted that to happen to her. She never was in a situation where that could have happened, but she had had several fantasies about being raped. She also had fantasies about being tied up with ropes and chains, and suspensions of all kinds, and even dreamt about being slowly hung by her neck. I guess she was really into ropes and things.

Anyway, we had decided that this coming Saturday, we would meet at my house once again, and I would surprise her with something that I knew she would enjoy. In fact, she would be staying, like the last time, for the entire weekend.

At 5:00 sharp, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to the lovely sight of Cindy standing there in her short black skirt and white see-through blouse, her bra showing teasingly through. Her heels were matching with her skirt. Her long honey- blonde hair draping softly over her shoulders and down her back. Her figure was as always, a little on the slight side, a bit thin, but curvaceous. Her breasts were firm and pushed her blouse to its extreme. Her waist was small, and her hips curved so that her entire figure was alluring and very desirable. Just looking at her standing there made me feel excited and caused stirrings within my groin. I looked at her so long, she became surprised that I could say nothing at all.

She came into the house, and as always, said;

I just love this place. It seems so "comfortable and pleasant". She crossed to the sofa, sat down and crossed her legs, causing her skirt to rise revealing her beautiful legs and thighs encased in the sleekest pantyhose I had ever seen. I offered her a glass of wine that I had set out earlier to allow it to "breathe". As I gave her the glass, she looked up at me with her pale blue eyes that spoke of her longing and desires to be forthcoming. I could see that Cindy was already anticipating what might be lying ahead for her this evening. From our last meeting, I knew that Cindy could stand some pain, and even enjoy it to an extent, so I kept that in mind when I was designing her ordeal to come. Although I didn't want to hurt her, I also knew that some discomfort and even some pain is necessary to attain a high degree of sexual satisfaction.

"Shall we get started?" I said.

"I guess I'm ready when you are". She replied, her eyes looking with intent into mine.

I asked her to stand up. I took her remaining glass and set it aside. Then, from my pocket, I pulled an eye mask to blind her, thereby enhancing her experience (it always is better if the person on the receiving end doesn't know what or when may be forthcoming). I set the mask over her eyes, and tied it at the back of her head, being careful not to disarray her hair. I then took her hand and guided her into our "special" room, which was adjacent to the living room. I had prepared this room in advance to enable me to place my "victim" into just about any kind of predicament or position that I desired. I could even suspend someone in almost any angle or position.

Not a word was spoken by either of us as I led her into the room. I moved her to the center of the room near a narrow table that was on castors. Actually, the table was an older model Gurney that I had picked up from an old hospital equipment sale. I instructed her to not say even one word, and to assist her in not doing that, I asked if she would mind being gagged. She replied "no", and I picked up a gag that was lying on the gurney, and inserted it into her mouth. It was a plug type gag, filling her mouth so that she could not utter a single word. I tied it at the back of her head also. We had not determined a "safe" word, but "sunset" was decided upon at our first meeting. I assumed that it would still be in effect, if needed.

Then I said to her that I would remove all of her clothes while she just stood there. First I unfastened her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Then I unbuttoned her blouse slipping off her arms leaving her standing in her slip and underclothes. I then lifted her slip over her head and told her to remove her shoes. She was finally standing before me wearing only panties, bra, and pantyhose. What a beautiful girl she was, standing there before me, just waiting for whatever I would like to do to her. I could tell that her anticipation was growing, as her breathing had increased to a faster pace.

I then slipped her pantyhose down her legs, and she stepped out of them with a fluid movement. I unfastened her bra, slipping it off her arms which allowed her breasts to be free and inviting. Her breasts stood forth as if she were a teen-ager, and at that moment, it was difficult to tell if she were not. Actually, she was in her mid twenties but looked as if she were six or eight ten years younger. I pulled her panties down, and couldn't help noticing that there was some moisture in them, allowing that Cindy was already beginning to feel the excitement of what might be ahead of her.

I went to a bureau and took from it a pair of padded wrist cuffs and ankle restraints. I always use padded devices, as the pain from extended straining can be lessened with those. I asked her to sit on the gurney while I attached the wrist and ankle restraints, making them both snug, but not so tight that circulation could be stopped. I then had her lay back on the gurney with her arms extended over her head, and her legs straight with her feet slightly apart.

Unbeknownst to Cindy, there were four cables hanging from the ceiling with hooks at their ends. These, in turn, were attached to electric hoists that were controlled by a remote switch. I could control each cable separately, or all at the same time, making each of them shorter, longer, and even changing angles.

The two cables at the head of the gurney were about four feet apart, as were the two at the foot. While I did not attach the cable to Cindy's hands and feet, I did clip her wrists and ankles to the corners of the gurney, which did not allow her any movement while on the gurney.

I then went to the bureau where I had a large bottle of baby oil sitting in a pan of warm water. The temperature was almost hot, but bearable. I then told Cindy that I was going to give her a small rub-down with warm oil. I then proceeded to pour oil onto her stomach. She gave a slight lurch at the first touch of the hot oil, and as soon as I began to spread the oil over her body, she began to make very soft moans through her gagged mouth. I spread the now cooling oil over her firm breasts tweaking her nipples every once in awhile. I smoothed it onto her neck and upper body. When I applied the oil to her armpits, she pulled away, being somewhat ticklish. I spread the oil over her lower body, slowly edging my hands toward her stomach and lower areas. I could tell that she was enjoying this as her body would twitch and jerk every once in awhile.

Of course, I was really beginning to enjoy it myself. I had stripped off my clothing just before I started using the hot oil, and in my nakedness, my cock was already standing firm. Oh yes, I was enjoying this very, very much. When I started to spread and rub the oil between her legs, she made a loud moan and her leg muscles contracted, causing her feet to pull at the restraints. She rolled her head sideways back and forth as she began to lose control over her feelings.

I pressed into her pussy with my fingers and the warm oil. At that, she groaned loudly, and began to move her arms and legs as much as her restraints would permit. I knew she was liking this and kept it up; gently massaging her pussy and thighs, and allowing my fingers to penetrate slightly into her vagina and rectal area. She was very wet by this time, her juices combining with the oil to make everything an exquisite silky, satiny, slipperiness. Her arms and legs were pulling at the restraints, and she was moaning quite loudly, even through her gagged mouth.

I then attached the head cables to the wrist cuffs, and then the foot cables to the ankle cuffs. Using the remote switch, I raised the cables attached to her wrists, and she was pulled up toward the ceiling while her legs were still on the gurney. When she was pulled up about 36 inches, I then raised her legs, and then slid the gurney out from beneath her. She was then totally suspended by her wrists and ankles with her wrists slightly higher than her feet. Her head hung down backwards and her hair swung gently in the air beneath her body. Now, her arms and legs were somewhat spread due to the angles of the cables and her pussy was now staring me almost in my face.

I then stepped up and kissed her pussy with a sucking motion, and Cindy almost pulled the cables out of the ceiling with her pleasure mounting so swiftly. I continued to "french" her and she was writhing in her suspension more with each passing moment. Suddenly, with a huge thrust of her hips, she reached a climax, which contorted her body in almost impossible angles. One orgasm followed another until she became exhausted and finally relaxed and hung limp in her cable suspension.

After waiting a few minutes for Cindy to rest, I then lowered all the cables until her body was in line with my cock. I then proceeded to touch the lips of her pussy with my cock, and she knew what was going to happen even though she could not see. Her senses were all exposed and super sensitive. I pressed my member into her pussy, and she began to groan and to writhe in her bonds. With a thrust, I pushed my tool into the depths of her pussy. She felt as though she would explode. I thrust faster and faster, feeling my pent-up emotions coming to a head. While Cindy was getting her wish of being raped, I was also getting what I had wanted from her. When we both had reached our peak, I could no longer hold myself, and I exploded inside her until my cum was running out and dripping down from her body. As if on signal, she gave a hard thrust with her hips, and exploded in a huge orgasm. We both were shaking and convulsing for several long moments.

As I pulled out from her, I remotely lowered her body to a blanket lying on the floor. I unhooked the restraints, and cuddled up with her, and as we both started to fall asleep. Her last remark was " I didn't think I'd go home tonight either".

THE END