All Comments on 'Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 08'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
Serioulsly

At first i thought U had some talent for writing, But this is getting beyond retarded as a story line...The blackmail...and dragging it out chapter after chapter...So did Maeve have no life outside of work....no friends or family who would be looking for her while she is being held prisoner.

getthebookgetthebookabout 9 years ago
that's what the author wrote....

In the beginning. Her main friend or commitment is/was her cat. That is why she was such easy prey. Though I am loving it...as a reader we need more plot with something to hang on to. Something to consider as hope or an end game. At least she did have her say she was not holding on instead of just crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please end this garbage

This might have been an okay story if you had written it in about 2 or 3 chapters. You've managed to drone on and on and say nothing at this point. It simply isn't interesting or entertaining to read. Stop while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
any man

that has to get a woman by force is not a man . He is an animal to be slaughtered and fed to the dogs Or should I say hogs

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Yup Seriously!

getthebook is right, this is part of the why he choose Maeve. She is married to her job and cat. She has friends and family, but they are used to not hearing from her for long periods of times.

A lot of abusers either choose women like this, or slowly isolate them from their friends and family.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Any devil

Would do what causes him pleasure. Or a sociopath.

Thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate it, and I often change my story outline a little based on the feedback. So far it has mostly been to speed up the progress of the story and the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous