All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 11'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Friggin' Awesome!!

It's now almost 6am and I stayed up all night reading the whole 'Julie' series.

Incredibly erotic! My hands are as exhausted as Julie's sweet, tight & tender young pussy after Roger left her trembling & panting on the floor.

I've come to like Julie very much (and I'm clearly not alone!).

But even more, I love seeing her brutally fucked by multiple men against her will. (Sorry ladies - just a fantasy.)

Chapter 4 was especially intense when she was forced to submit to a randy crowd of black guys. Can't wait to see what Roger has in store for her either.

I really loved the part where she was told to service that young blond guy who brought the wine to their hotel room. I loved the way he was as abusive with her as the others just because he knew he could be. And the way she has to let him fuck her for every little favor. Just when she thinks she's home-free...he calls up his best friend to show off his new fuck-toy to prove he wasn't lying about her the night before. Again - Awesome!

So incredibly sexy when Julie is dropped off by those two kids, pausing to sink her sweet lips all the way down on that young boy's thick cock - only to bring her lips up to suck on his head, before sinking her mouth back down on him balls deep. Then she pats his cock lightly, before scampering to her door in next to nothing - hearing two truck doors slam shut, knowing that in moments, she'll be thrown to the floor of her own home and repeatedly fucked as soon as these two get her inside and rip the flimsy coat from her firm, young body.

At some point, I'd love a chapter devoted to what went on when the door shut behind them. Two young men in their prime together with a young and beautiful sexual animal like Julie, who knows full well they have her over a barrel. Any of us, in their place, would take the ULTIMATE advantage of such a situation.

Needless to say, I'd LOVE to see those two young kids again get into a situation where Julie's forced by circumstance to submit to their horny desires.

Still, the following passage from her forced gang bang in that hotel room where she starts to resist in mortal fear, then sadly knows she has no choice but to take on so many cocks far bigger than she's ever known or been able to accomodate has to be the best 15 words uttered on Literotica EVER;

["Hold her," she heard the man say. He continued to push into the tight slit.]

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

Another excellent chapter.

Can't wait for no' 13, but where was no' 11 ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Devoted Julie Fan From The Beginning!

THANK HEAVENS Julie is back and you DID bring back Roger! I personally agree with the comment below re:chapter four being one of the hottest ever on Literotica in this genre. As a female fan of this series, the only thing you should have done in this chapter is have Julie try to run, or resist a little. Plus, she HAS to have been bright enough to have thrown on SOME clothes knowing Roger was waiting! haha. Come one Grant! Make it a 'little hard' hehe, for Roger to get at her. That would have upped the sexual beast quote we know Roger to be!

I just love the character though and as an intelligent independant woman I feel a little guilty over my sheer love of this story. But you do such an amazing job of writing the chapters, that I can't help but follow her perilous journey.

I think it is time for Roger and Hall to make a little deal somehow. I also can't wait till we see her husband. I mentioned before hoping poor Julie is screwed by Roger in front of her hubby, only will her hubby know it's his wife? I think that would be her ultimate humiliation.

You've made this series be kinky an erotic while still giving us an actual descriptive story and characters. I think this is one of the best chapters...it rates high on my favorite list. I'm glad Jackson is done too. I also prefer the more experienced, wealthier men screwing Julie instead of the young guys...(sorry prior commentator)...they just are a better fit for actually controlling this woman. I didn't find the young guys in chapter five to be a believable part of the story in the abscence of Hall controlling the situation. It made sense to me in chapter four...loved how the room service guy 'took' Julie, but on their own, that just seemed a little far fetched how that chpater ended so willingly with her and them. It lacked that nonconsent reluctance, 'oh it's against my will poor little me' quality. But that's just my opinion.

Bottom line...your fans LOVE Julie and YOU for writing this! PLEASE hurry back...the New Year NEEDS YOU and JULIE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Success

Have followed Julie from the begining and just love the way the story is developing with the poor girl slipping deeper and deeper into the mire....

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Another rape story, which I abhor. Is this poor kid going to end up with a baby in her belly.....a baby she does not want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOVE Julie

More Julie and Roger!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sick motherfuckers enjoy

You know who you are. Vote high and eat shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievably good

Screw the asswipes with the bad comments.

These are outstanding stories!!!!!!

Julie is the object of my dreams and I love the way you have brought more and more to the series. Don't listen to the jerks, keep the great stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

Goodness, she is a FUCKING DUMB ASS!! She broke like an egg from the get-go. There is no way around how pathetic she is being that she is a 'ex-woman in charge'. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is awesome! He basically walked into her house, yanked on her towel, spun her around and ordered her to grab her ankles. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahahaha!!! Julie the Penis Warmer, got told to bend over grab her ankles right inside her front door! No doubt as he was trying his best to jam all of his cock in her, she was just glad it wasn’t her ass! And best of all a dirty old man was watching the entire time!! Too bad she she didn’t see him watching her bust Roger’s nut!! lolol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous