All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Cheater with remorse ?????

I am glad that you have shown that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fidelity fence. She is finding out that when you fuck around you are treated very differently. I also think that a cheating woman is treated worse than a man. There is a fine line between slut and passionate female . I know that this is a double standard , but life is not always fair. I still do not think that very many relationships can survive cheating, male or female. The wronged spouse is always going to suspect the other partner , deep down. Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
does this chapter have a purpose?

i see no purpose for this chapter. it does not show us anything really new. i felt like it is marking time, that could have been in a 2 paragraph summary in the next chapter.

the wife is NOT made more sympathetic - it just validates the low opinion about her from the previous chapters.

sure she suffers, but that is all her fault. she played the russian roulette of cheating and killed their marriage, and shattered her husband.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This wife's side

I kind of like this wife's side of the story, because it shows how she will try to fight for her marriage. Women are strange creatures, when you think they hate you they love you, when think they love you they have something else on their minds. Not even got can understand them. That is why I loved this chapter even though she has been fucking Bill for months, not just this blow job in car.

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
she lied through her teeth!

am pissed at the wife. hubbie gave her a chance to come clean on their 1st confrontation and she lied. she told her hubbie she met the guy once or twice a week but turned out several times a week. would be surprised if it's a daily thing for them.

she told hubbie she didnt know bill was ass fucking her ass until bill was inside her already. turns out she begged bill to do her ass.

she conveniently omitted bill and the client dp'ing her. what a great gal!!

she claims she's sorry for doing that to her hubbie but me thinks that's just lip service and she's sorry she got caught. by her own admission, the thought of her gang bang as proposed by bill makes her hot.

though i'm a sucker for happy endings, it'll take a lot for her to earn and deserve her hubbie trust, love and respect again.

and lest we forget, bill, the other party to this thing got off easy. hubbie should do something about this bill guy.

having said that, i think this is a very good series for me to get his pissed. great story telling indeed!

keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
never again

I sure hope you're not plannnig to get these two people back together again!! DON'T get them back together, please! The poor husband doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He should run, not walk away and leave her to cut her throat with her own hand. She was and is a total slut!! If she had an affair with one man even for a long period of time, maybe, just maybe, the husband could take her back. But she not only had an affair and did things with her lover that she would nevr do with her husband, but!!!! She fucked and sucked two at the same time and was ready will and able to take on more and more guys. She was hooked on fucking and for that she should never, NEVER!!! Should she get her husband back. He should, RUN not walk to get away from her.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
It gets really interesting!

It will be a difficult sale to get these two back together, but I am waiting to see what does happen. This story really gets the blood boiling! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
part 3 not believable.

I enjoyed the first 2 parts of this story, but this one left me cold. this was supposed to be being told by the wife, but this in no way sounded like the way any woman speaks. It sounded exactly like it was- a guy pretending to be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sad

the sad thing is she did things with theothers shenever did with hubby... i myself would never be able to forgive that in itself.... and she showed no remorse till caught... showed excitement in the idea of a possible gang bang .. gee sure sounds like she was guilty huh .... i dont have any sympathy for wife at all ... she needs to do a whole lot of something to even think about getting hubby back ... i think she needs to set him up with a cpl of women and let him fuck around for a few months to pay her back .... and she should be the one to set him up to show her remorse... and if she has to do it pay a cpl of them to give him the things she wouldnt .. the ass fucking and as many bj's as he wants... then after 6 months to a year and she hasnt done anything else with anybody else then ask for forgiveness and see if he will come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re: never again

Have you never read any of his stories? He almost always forces way to get them back together, no matter how illogical or contrary to the set-up it may be.

Not all of the chapters have been posted yet, but, unless they are filled with red herrings, if that's your take, your gonna hate the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author Respect and Credibility Seems Suspect

Well author, by the comments they are predicting you will contort and twist the path of the story so the husband takes his slut wife back. In other words, no true consequence for her whoring ways. I maintain that a talented author wouldn't minipulate his already carefully crafted estabolished character traits or the story line as they would suffer loss of appreciation and following. The scores would plumit as well.

The character traits you have portrayed for him are basic, true, loving and good self respect. A good man and trusting husband. However, you have shown us she is a two faced, long term lying fucking multiple partners slut who had no intention of stoping her cuckolding or multiple bigger cocks.

Does this sound like a potential rematch to you. Of course not. Unless, oh no, you wouldn't make him take the dumb husband pills would you.

Suggest you maintain his self respect and your credibility and let her suffer though the results of her actions as she has earned the right to be alone as many long term lying, cheating spouses have.

Or you could give the drunk(her) a drink and say "it's ok just don't do it again or let me catch you again" Not responsible is it. Or fair to him. Children and adults can learn from their mistakes but booze and drug users, like those addicted to long term cheating and multiple partners, rarely do.

So, Respect and Consequence or goofy non-plausible conclusion and author? Your choice obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gone!

He needs to be divorced asap. Kick her to the curb and start over! She is beyond salvation!! Good riddance to a cheating wife. Don't ever look back. R

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
interseting

Loved reading the wife thoughts on this, and would hubby's also. I think their is a way for them to repair the marriage with out the hubby wimping out or the writter changing his style. She has not had sex with anyone since the accident, hubby had they are both visiting a doctor. They both love each other. However they have a long way to travel before they can be a couple again... in my opinion

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Some confession to herself!

Man that had to be rough to her all that from your once loving wife! No wonder he took off! Interesting step in this story! I am looking forward to part 4!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Nancy

John should have kept Nancy at least she gave him oral and let him do her back door thats more than his cheating slut wife ever did.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A whore

A woman who fucks as part of her job, a whore!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
The Graphic Description left

me ready to hate her. She makes it sound as if she is

only alive when she has a cock in her. She was ready to take on all the clientele. Quite a story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A question and a suggestion!

Why is it that so many writers try to "justify" the adulterous wives actions by saying they did not know what they were doing at the time or they had a troubled past that caused them to "slip" or they were bored and let their defenses down. Fact - she cheated, not once but multiple times - which means it was a premeditated act. She new it was wrong yet she went back for more - Guilty as charged. How about a "NOVEL" approach - have her take responsibility for her actions and realize she has no leg to stand. She wants back with John then make her "beg" for his forgiveness and accept completely that her actions were "solely" the reason for their break up. HE IS NOT TO BLAME IN ANYWAY! Second, have John go out with other women and "NOT" have any regret about having sex with those women - "what's good for the gander is good for the goose". Finally, make her aware of his lovers and make her suffer equally ( not less ) BEFORE he agrees to even talk about getting back together! Now that is "FAIR & JUST" response that would make this story a much better "read".

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
just the ramblings

of cheating lying slut

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
I'M UNDECIDED NOW

and what am I going to do. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

"your husband cheated on you." what crap. they were spearated becase she had been fucking MEN, plural, and now he is cheating for finally getting laid. cuckie crap.

that sounds like that crazy bitch on friends when she told the guy "we are on a break" and then she accuses him of cheating when THEY WERE ON A BREAK! did a woman write this?

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
From bad to worse

Cuck wimp husband. Slut wife all holes open. Hey maybe they both could sell it, that way there would be some profit. Wife blames husband for her shortcomings and husband let's her: Cuckold wimp!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I just glanced at this chapter. No excuses for this slut. Two points for this chapter.

Just drag it out, on and on. If nothing happens in the next two chapters I will just not finish this story. Clap-trap.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Thanks for the offering.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
CUNT!

Kill yourself, especially if you get back with Bill. At least until after your divorce. If your husband does not divorce you I hope his balls fall off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First, kill Bill, volume 1

Second, Sue became the company whore. She fucked her boss AND a client. Therefore, she became the company whore. She admitted they got the contract. The company was well paid by her cunt.

Men don't want to marry a woman and then find out they have a whore on their hands. Her husband should NOT take her back, for any reason.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She Doesn't Make Sense!

"with the pushy client, I had to have a few drinks too." So the client is pushy, that doesn't mean you HAVE to have a FEW drinks! Drink soda water, if you MUST have an alcoholic drink, have ONE and nurse it.

"I felt like a Goddess or actually, a very attractive woman." I thought her looks were part of what helped her advance, so why didn't she already feel attractive?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a pity party

woe is me.

this is just a repeat of chapter 01 from her point of view. wait, that's the same way we heard it in chapter 01.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
WAY TOO MUCH

repeat of earlier material. Very well written except for the usual I vs me errors. Tags sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Lord

"How do you tell a husband of so many years, how do you tell your one true love, what you did with another man?"

Simple. You start out with the truth. That the love you professed was merely a sham and he, nor your marriage meant anything at all. You tell him you're sorry you pulled the wool over his eyes for so long, but he was merely provided a convenient place to live. You tell him you never did love him, strange cocks and what they spew out are what you truly love.

See? Simple....

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 8 years ago
Waste of a chapter

An entire chapter that did nothing but detail her trysts. No advancement of the story whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a waste of a chapter. This was the wife's side, her viewpoint. 5*

It seems some readers need to take up reading comic books.

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Nope

This chapter wasn't really needed as it didn't add anything essential to the story except to show that Sue didn't give ALL the details to John especially about the 3some. You got sidetracked. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
REALLY Curious2CUCK ???

You really think that you can convince you audience (assuming anybody other than the "cum slurping Cucks" are still reading) that Sue, the three hole, gutter tramp WHORE, is deserving of a second chance??? YOU are one sick ASSHOLE!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Still reading

Bill is a serious bitch and needs slapped.

Sue is a goddamned cum dumpster and I am having a real hard time believing or affiliating that with a formerly faithful wife?

That is probably my biggest sticking point so far.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
I think....

This woman obviously does not love her husband. It's so obvious after reading these first three chapters.

He would do well to just cut his losses and run.

Oh, and Bill needs to get the job on his dick finished. Someone like him doesn't deserve to keep it.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Mid life crisis ?

Let me get this straight. All a guy needs to do is complement a middle aged wife and flirt with her and "presto" shes on her back fucking her marriage away ? Sounds like sue was all for this shit---and perhaps still is ??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not what she had implied before

According to this, the accident happened because she was so excited about getting gang banged in future. Also because she would essentially be doing it for money. Am I wrong?

Cookie7991Cookie7991almost 6 years ago
Yea

I think you both got it right!!

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 6 years ago
God help us!

Another bloody story that keeps repeating iitself!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Bottom of Paragraph 3, total slut Ray BS. Rest of chapter talk show pop psy

Lack of comprehension, contrition, and empathy.

If that's how you treat the only man you ever loved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long

This chapter completely duplicates previous ones and does not move the narrative forward.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
She lied to Jim?

So she didn’t tell Jim the whole truth. My attitudes towards her character are like whiplash. One minute I begin to understand, and by the next chapter I am back to thinking her a total loss. Maybe that’s what the author intended? A 4 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

can't stand stories where everything gets retold "from the other's point of view" ...just makes it boring to read ...done with this story now

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

So, Bill was her supervisor. What he did violates not only Federal workplace harassment laws but state laws, as well. She should've become wealthy, and he would be in prison. Ignoring that is like writing a story where someone gets shot but there were no legal implications.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can smell a RAAC coming. The husband is going to cuck out even though she was a thorough slut over a long period of time. How do I know? It's the length of the story. Justice wouldn't take 8 chapters. Twisting th ehusband into the usual weak, needy, low T cunt of a cuck in a RAAC typically takes time.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Low life slut and the author is obviously working on a RAAC. Impossible as that would’ve in reality, in the authors cartoon land it is a certainty. Cuckoldry at its worst.

BulaklakBulaklakover 2 years ago

Sorry, but i HATE the "other side" stories. 2 pages of repeat information. Your story was good ip until that point, but you just slowed it down for no good reason. Hopefully it will pick up. Good effort. 5 stars for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. A car wreck that's morphing into a never ending train wreck.

Oh well, seeing as I bought the ticket, I might as well ride it through to the last paragraph.

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Not sure an "other side" chapter is warranted, given that she tells nearly all of these details to him in the confrontation in chapter one. The wife's viewpoint in this chapter adds little/nothing in any case, as even in her inner monologue she doesn't identify any rationale for her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unforgivable, really. I don't believe that anyone, male or female, isn't capable of stopping before they have sex, unless he/she is being raped. She carried on and had a sexual affair for months as well as being double-teamed with a client. She is a completely untrustworthy slut; her husband shld have divorced her immediately and never had future contact with her.

Opinionated1Opinionated17 months ago

we already read this!...I don't understand why you wrote it this way

it makes an interesting story tedious as hell and borderline boring reading

the same thoughts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh boohoo poor old Sue. Really not feeling much for her and tbh I normally like reconciliation stories. But this one not so much.

Its also absurd that Sue would have a troublesome reputation, it's not the 1950s...for this to feel right, we need some temporal grounding.

No one has given a shit what ppl get up to for well over 20 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous