All Comments on 'Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles Ch. 02'

by Gethsemane

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very very hot

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yeah sick people really get into being called very

slutty things. Your symptoms of mental illness and need for self abuse place you on a one way trip to the morgue. Enjoy it while it last hun, your life is set to be a very short one with no real life or fulfillment along the path. You have so many possible endings: drugs; AIDS; various STDS and diseases; snuff; murder at the hands of some idiot; and of course one of the preferred endings for those into self abuse and humiliation, suicide. ENJOY! Since you are like a true alcoholic, you cant tell you are sick and believe you are well and have it under control, there is no point in suggesting medical and mental help. After all your very damaged mind believes you are well and doing the best you can possibly do. May God bless your soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
THE BEST STORY!!!

please man do not take so long for the next chapter, i hope she will keep on becoming a sluttier woman and that she let ANYONE fuck her even the ugliest and filthiest men and of course she enjoying all the degradation.

take care and please include some really rough gangbangs with the men humiliating her so that she will feel like a really dirty cock nympho whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
THE BEST STORY!!!

please man do not take so long for the next chapter, i hope she will keep on becoming a sluttier woman and that she let ANYONE fuck her even the ugliest and filthiest men and of course she enjoying all the degradation.

take care and please include some really rough gangbangs with the men humiliating her so that she will feel like a really dirty cock nympho whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please write another

Very few stories hit all my buttons. Dirty Talk, slut/whore fantasies, stranger fucking, the little bite of incest at the end and ageplay.

Keep it up. I still haven't had the chance to show my girlfriend these two yet, but I know she'll love em. I also have a tendency to like curvy women, so Stephanie was an added bonus. I even loved how you gave us that tender moment showing it was just a rough and randy game.

To those people whining about it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done!

Amazingly hot. Can't wait to read the next one! Grabbed me from start to finish.

livingsingllivingsinglover 16 years ago
Super Hot

I love your writing. I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
can't wait for the next

one of the better stories i've read,don't stop your very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Where is the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE MORE

loved it, please keep writting about this story!!!

kisses,

Slutty Pam

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write more, please?

I really liked it, except for the same few words. Try naughty. ;) Still, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
god please more...

more?

xtremethegreat1xtremethegreat1over 14 years ago
More!!!

Awesome story, just like the previous one.

Really spent after having orgasmed so many times, I'm dying to read the next part. Please... More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pleaaaase

Got to give us more. Nothing has gotten me that wet in some time. And I even have a boyfriend.:)

Gabgabs0125Gabgabs0125about 13 years ago
More!!

Pleaseeee write more! This is one if the hottest stories on here! I can't wait to read what else you have in mind for Katie. And I would love to read a hot sex scene between her and her father. Incest turns me on sooo much!

~Gabi ;)

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
farkkkkkkkkkkkkk,

Don't stop now, great story, perfect woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was wrong, this is not a girl to just date, this is a girl to fuck, date, marry, and pimp around, offering even to your parents and maybe to all the guests in your wedding :-D. As a bisexual transgender I also don't know what I want more, have a girlfriend like that or be like that. Probably both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

THis is hot as hell. I absolutely need more abuse of katie.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it!!!

Great story, love the word choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

I cheered when I saw there was a chapter two! Lol. And this was nothing short of epic. I was not disappointed. Please, I want to read more about this fucking slut. This was so fucking hot...

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want chapter 3

Chapter 2 was great - at least she got ass fucked but she still hasn't sucked a cock straight from an asshole. I was hoping Carson might face fuck her after ass fucking Stephanie. Make it happen in Chapter 3.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 10 years ago

Seriously there needs to be a third chapter of Katie's chronicles and more. Got so hot reading her that I was surprised that there wasn't more.

Let Katie get DP'd soon if not in the next chapter please. They could rotate so she's constantly tasting her cunt and her ass on the cocks.

Looking forward to more.

ericrodman101ericrodman101over 9 years ago
Waited too long for chapter 3

I've been coming back to this story for months. We've waited too long for Chapter 3. I need Katie to get fucked again, I need her to get double teamed, triple teamed, I need her to take a cock from ass to mouth, I just need her to keep going. I would love her to get into a full on bisexual thing with two guys, but that's just me. If Gethsemane won't do it, i there anyone out there who will write it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad stuff broke the story.

First of all you did amazing 99% of the time. I wanted to imagine her getting more on her cunt... but that was fine. Single problem was the dad incest stuff... all the rest perfect.

LustIsMySinLustIsMySinover 8 years ago
Absolutely the Best

This is unquestionably my favorite story on this website, and my go-to example of a great sex story. Everything I want, perfectly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy mother of god

What a hot story! Perfect tale to read to a young nude niece on my lap.

biheather4u6969biheather4u6969over 7 years ago
SO DAMN HOT!!

Wow, I came 3 times reading both parts. You had everything I love--especially the cum craving, cock loving "catholic school girl" slut. Im getting wet just thinking about the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue. You are amazing.... more anal and a good DP. Oh and daddy has to fuck her ass and cum inside. ♡1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story

I would very much like to read more of her being used as puppy and by her school mistress and made to do more things at school and maybe daddy and his girlfriend getting involved to plus more outside nude problem to get home with!

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXabout 4 years ago

Fuck, I barely made it through that without cumming... Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This got me so wet. You should write a third chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was hot UNTIL the last little bit of incest overtone was snuck in at the end.

Incest is a specific dark kink that is offensive and triggering for a lot of people *including this reader* if you're going to have it in your stories you owe to your readers and your self *it will affect your ratings* to add CW to the story and tag appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking awesome and slutty story.

Reminds me of my ex. She loved dirty talk and being called a slut, or fucktoy, cumbucket, cocksleeve...she liked behaving like that even more. If anybody ever put a hand on her cunt she would start gushing cunt juice no matter who it was. That's all it took to fuck her: hand on her cunt and calling her a fuckslut. She was very popular at our friend's jacuzzi on Friday nights. In fact she was the main attraction. Our friend once called her at work and told her he had invited 6 new guys to join us. By the time I got home she was already dripping wet in anticipation. I sent her ahead knowing how horny she was. When I got there she was about to get in the jacuzzi with all the new guys. The other women were still in the lounge. As soon as she got in, one guy grabbed her leg and pulled her underwater with one hand while groping her count with the other. When she got up she immediately sat on his lap or shall I say his cock, and she didn't even know his name yet. After that she was passed around from cock to cock for the night getting her cunt, ass and mouth fucked repeatedly... By the time she finished the round the first guy was hard again, so she got passed around once more, and more. The guys got into her sluttiness and would just say "come sit on my cock fuckhole" or "open your ass you dirty slut", "pound that count like the filthy whore she is"... And then would tell me how "your slutwife is a good fuck". Afterwards, some of them asked if they could borrow my slut for a party fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of this slutty whore's adventures please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad we didn't get the Katie and Daddy story

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Amazing. Need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look forward to more of Katie's adventures down the rabbit hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more of katie and her adventures.

funguy2619funguy2619over 1 year ago

Love this story and series. We need more of katie and her adventures. Id happily pay someone to keep this story going, its perfect. Shame the author hasnt written more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the way chapter 2 went, I'd love to hear how the bleachers and frat parties went. Probably as good if not better than the alleyway fuck and suck party with her new friends.

I loved it and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story on here. Nerdy girl finds out shes a cumslut. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she keeps her word to the janitor and security guy and lets them fuck her. She needs guys who know how to treat her, not high school guys..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did her dad find out and keep her for himself ? Did she fall in love with the college girl ? So many possibilities and unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wheres part 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best jack off series on here. Love this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone needs to keep this series going. Need more katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame theres only two parts to this story. Deserves more.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I think we all need to know more about Katie. What a delightful slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great young whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs part 3 at least. This story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a sexy slutty girl. Im glad she got the janitor and his friend off. You cant dress like that and not please the fellas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No chapter 3 ? Hate when this happens. So much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

True slut. Love to hear about her getting gangbanged at that college party. Bet shed forget about all those high schoolboys after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Katies a fuck slut and knows it. She better keep pleasing the boys and girls.Love this cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No shower before bed ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good start of a story I would like to read more how both girls use Katie in school and at college dorms on both men and girls our both !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy little minx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bet the college guys will get a surprise when this schoolgirl slut out fucks them. Not once did she care how the guys looked or acted. She just wanted cock. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did katie fuck her dad ? Is she a full blown cumwhore ? I need answers!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If im the dad, id pimp her out and use her being a slut to my advantage. Id also make sure she knew she was also my personal fuck toy. Might as well get paid from her being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If im the janitor, im making sure she keeps her word and fucks me. Everyone else will be getting a piece of her. Id want some too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Katie knows how to fuck. Great high school whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Sad that thereis no more chapters. I wonder if Katie drops out of high school and goes to the college and meets up with her new friends and lives in one of their dorms and spreads her legs and becomes a high school drop out and only screws college guys

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That would be so good. Have katie ditch high school and become a full time unpaid whore. Dad dosent care cause hes fucking her when he wants as well. Make her into the gangbang girl.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Id date katie and slowly become her pimp. Slut like her would love doing porn or whoever her owner told her to fuck. You cant have a young whore like her on the lose. High school boys couldnt handle her, she needs her dad to step up and take control, really own his slut daughter and make her his property.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is shame that this story has cum to a abrupt, premature end! Why?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like to read more on her fun days to come with more humiliation like maybe a leash and coller are some risky things in school ....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can hard-ly wait for the next couple chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous