All Comments on 'Jump Start'

by obg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GARBAGE

Another author out to make a sick world

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Very, very nice!!

Wow! Well written, well paced electric little tale and an interesting twist on the typically male-initiated scenario. Nice job!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for putting this in LW, rather than Mature. Excellent story, very poignant and depicts one of several 'options' which managing to live long enough makes people face! Nicely resolved...either just plain lucky in the denouement...or perhaps the Vixen chose Hubby II very deliberately!

5*

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

A nice tale and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As long as they're all ok with it, who am I to judge? Well-written, I liked it. I am curious though, there was no detail as to why Suzanne wasn't interested in sex or any mention of being bisexual, but all of a sudden she's joining in? That was confusing.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Nice

I really liked it. Perfect title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, a little promiscuity would perk up any marriage. Don't all successful marriages include threesomes and swapping? I wonder how he'll feel when he's out of town and its His Wife who's getting her brains fucked out by Laurie's husband. Guess the cuck will Really get a hard on then! Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jump Start is a fun story to read. The story is an erotic one about a stagnating sex life of a husband & wife and the 3some that gets their motors reving for each other again. The story is well written and it is something that many of us can relate to, a sagging sex life.

The story will become even more interesting after Laurie's wedding. Will the 2 women move between each man and each other? What about the guys? Will they become bi along with their wives?

I enjoyed Jump Start. Thanks for an entertaining story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous