All Comments on 'You're the One for Me Ch. 05'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W00T!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue and fast i absolutely love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

Loved the passion! Keep up the good work.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
damn!

that was hot, can't wait for more

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Stunning

A truely brilliant chapter, i eagerly await the next. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrrrreart Stories

I always check for a new chapter to this story. It has been the best. I have read all your stories, I like all your stories so far , Mr Right matt and stacy, fantasy man zack and terri. wating for your stories is adventure in it self.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
OMG!

I love all of your stories , and this one doesn't disappoint!!! I am loving Caden and Elise. I wonder if she does know that Ben is a were-cougar? The sxe scene was HOT!!!!!!! More Please!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
This is soooo good

Loving these four. Theyre so funny and sexy at the same time. lol. Waiting eagerly for the next one.

kammel22kammel22over 15 years ago
i hate waiting

too short i want to see her rip his head off

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is one of the best!!!

I really love this story! I cant wait for u too write more!! Plz doo it soon!! Im Holdn my breath!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Very well done! A wonderful balance between dominance and romance. My favorite kind of smut excellently executed! If I wanted to nit-pick I'd have to say the jokes can be repetitive but I really enjoyed the whole thing, every chapter, and I usually don't take the time to read the build up but in this case the build up added to the fun. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous