All Comments on 'Rebecca St. James: The Christmas Gift'

by SkyBubble

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this suck

if you're gonna right an RSJ story, try writing a good one. This is so out of character for her as to be totally unbelieavable and pointless

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And...

Just what would there be that appears on this site that would be "in character"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The virgin Christian girl gives her boyfriend her pussy...

From an earlier story about RSJ:

".....Jimmy entered her with strong, bold thrusts. For several minutes he thrust deep into her, pulled back, and thrust again, each thrust slightly harder than the last. With each thrust of his stiff organ, she became more aroused. Already she was feeling tremors...."

Her nonChristian boyfriend, through his passionate thrusts, showed her what real life was about. She enjoyed his pushing his rod deep into her "innocent" Christian pussy, which she so willingly gave him throughout the night.

"....."Harder," Rebecca cried breathlessly. "Deeper!" She wrapped her arms around his strong, naked body and pulled him deeper into her. Jimmy quickened the pace. He rammed hard into her...."

She loved the feeling of his penis deep inside her.

".....Rebecca began to moan. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, oh, oh, ooooohhhh!" Just as Rebecca came, she felt the sharp, herky-jerky motion that said he had come too. She felt waves of shivers and tingles together..."

I wonder if, during that critical moment, as she felt his spermy cum filling her pussy, if the Christian girl thought about God, Jesus, her faith or her moral convictions.

Or if (more likely), she wrapped her arms around him even more tightly & took-in his passionate thrusts. All she wanted was him inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous