All Comments on 'Hand Job Lover Ch. 01'

by WalterCie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jadegrim3291Jadegrim3291over 14 years ago
Iove it!

This is great, thank you! You added the circle jerk! I love the circle jerk lol. Thanks for taking me in mind when writing this, its great, lots of hands in the pants action. Cumming underwater, thats intriguing.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I, too, love watching guys masturbate. As far as I am aware not many women do, or will admit to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
male masturbation

when I masturbate infront of women on the bus, you'd be surprised how many women actually watch me shoot my load. Most of the time, they will glance over the odd time as I jerk off once they know what I am doing. I really get hard if they stare at my motioning hands waiting for me to ejaculate. I love to masturbate in public for both men and women. Although the odd guy will join me in shooting his load, a sexy lady has never joined in..... yet. Keep your hot stories cumming !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really, really get off when I'm masturbating in front of the three ladies who watch me on a regular basis, albeit one at a time. I met each of them over the years of dating and we kept in touch, mainly because they wanted to keep watching me do it, and I enjoyed the stimulation of jerking off in the company of a woman. This story brought back memories of me masturbating in front of Sheila at a hotel pool one night she was in town, as her husband stepped away to get some beers. She pleaded with me to masturbate, quickly, recalling the gold old times we had together and rekindling our sex for just a brief moment, just long enough for me to ejaculate under the table onto the concrete deck before he returned. Sheila kept the same seductive grin on her face the rest of the evening as the three of us talked late into the night. When she left the following morning to go back east she left me a voice mail saying let's keep in touch, which we have for the past 12 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. I experienced many great cums as I jacked off for the amusement of the girls in my gang 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous