All Comments on 'A Haunting Reminder'

by Kheftling

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confused

Your story seems to be a part of a larger story. This "chapter" then was told without background. This causes the reader to make leaps of logic that are most likely not what you intended. For example the opening is with a Kestral. This "being" could be the ones that we know from the Harry Potter stories, but that is contraindicated by how the main character moves. The story is missing a plot or reason for the actions you are describing. Why is the female ghostly? Why does he yearn for her? What if any is the significance of the liaison within the church walls? What is happening with the prisoners below? Why are they there?

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
1rst Story

Congrats on you first of two storys that appear on Lit today. I enjoyed the story. I thought Adianna was the warm spot missing from next to him in bed. I think this could be the first chapter in a series if you chose it to be. I wish you luck as a published author.

jerin51jerin51over 12 years ago
Really confusing

Even though it is perhaps your first story, you still need to have some storyline. I was thinking that he was about to die and got some help with the "crossing over" from his love. You need to think this over much more and at least continue with another chapter to close this story in a understandable way, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous