All Comments on 'Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 01'

by MiloXarts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A great introduction!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us in this story, MiloXarts; I look forward to reading much more. I wish you well with your copyright message/warning, but I wouldn't put too much trust in it - I have had stories stolen, the names changed, re-submitted here - and published.

I hope you have better luck - and more honest so-called 'friends'.

Well done - four stars for now; I'm sure that might well become five in the future!

pamarshallpamarshallover 11 years ago
kinky jenny

wow great story love it when a young girl becomes a slut, hope there is more.

MiloXartsMiloXartsover 11 years agoAuthor
kinky Jenny

Thank you all very much for the nice comments! I will continue Jenny’s adventures of course and my English writing skills are going to get better every day :)

SummerXSummerXover 11 years ago
kinky jenny

Whilst personally I am not so into the femdom and humiliation aspect, I love the little kinky acts, like going pantyless with them stuffed in her pussy, and especially the foot sex. I wish there had been more graphic detail about that.

Still, a good story and I would like to read the follow on/s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiloXarts@MiloXarts
275 Followers
Open-minded, with a lot of interests in almost all aspects of life. Loves kinky sex and talking about it. Writing about it is a beautiful hobby ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES