All Comments on 'Revenge is Sweet Ch. 02'

by AmorousFucker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW THEY GO FROM FICKLE TO BETRAYAL

a long range plan is sorely needed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thought I made it pretty clear

that I do, indeed, have a long range plan for the story. In fact, I renamed the story because the "mistake" alluded to with the first title was being pushed farther and farther back in the storyline. The mere notion that I'm two chapters in and no revenge has taken place (that's where chapter 3 picks up, if you were wondering) should tip you off to those plans. Of course, I'm not sure how long each chapter might end up being, and from one of the other comments on my first story, that might make a certain segment of the crowd dislike them inherently, but whatever.

I think it's a bit prejudicial of you to be so critical of college romance, however. Your profile states that you are at least four decades past such relationships, so I can certainly understand that you would think so, but puppy love is still love to the puppy. I'm years removed from college, myself, but the emotion that goes into those relationships, and even earlier with high school relationships, is nothing to sneer at. Sure, it's fleeting, and the heartbreak is nothing compared to what comes from longer standing relationships being torn apart, but belittling the anguish felt by the younger crowd seems a bit much, in my opinion. It is only through these experiences that we learn, in the first place, and that's something that I hope to instill in the main character's story arch.

Again, though, it's whatever. Feel free to bypass my next chapter if you were so dissatisfied with this one.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 I DONT LIKE OR DISLIKE....I JUST READ

AND THEN I MAKE A COMMENT ON THAT PARTCIULAR SEGMENT. I DO NOT CRITIQUE, JUDGE OR TRY AND OUTGUESS THE AUTHOR. I VOTE ACCORDING TO HOW I/ME INTERPET WHAT I READ AND HAVE READ, AS FOR LOVE OR PUPPY LOVE OR COLLEGE ROMANCING, I AS MANY HAVE EXPERIENCED WENT THROUGH THE GAMUTs. I PLAN TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FOLLOW THROUGH TO THE CONCLUSION AND EPILOG. I WILL MAKE A COMMENT. IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO HAVE IT REMAIN OR DELETE. EITHER/OR IS OK WITH ME I WILL HAVE READ AND COMMENTED, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL ENABLE ME A LITTLE RICHER FOR THE READING. RESPECTFULLY tk u mlj lv nv

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

He could blow everybody's world apart with those videos. He need to come up with a good plan to get revenge on both Jane, his sister and the asshole he was tutoring that he thought was his friend.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
I can't wait...

...to see his revenge. I hope he's gonna torch the bitch!

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
Good set up

So far you have had a good set up for the story I want to see how you handle this.

He sounds like he will not wimp out but would like to see him get a revenge on both the sister and the girl friend in the form of a Revenge Sex with each of them Solo and together leading them along till the final moment when he lets them know that he has found them out. I guess I will have to wait till I see how you handle it LOL. No one like to be decieved and used behind their backs......

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
In addition to any actual revenge he should post all them on the internet.

Sister included.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Talk about keeping it all in the family. Luckily he knows. Now he can plan his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ummm

Just a wee bit over the top don't you think. There should be some believability in a story. I'm guessing that's why you have a low rating.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ummm...

It's a free erotic story on Literotica. This is about exploring fantasies, not making the story as believable as it can be. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it, but all three stories in this series are rated better than 4, so I'm not doing too badly.

More to the point, this was my first endeavor into prose fiction, let alone erotic fiction, and I was admittedly rough. I haven't written erotica since the last story I posted on here, but I've been writing plenty, so I've been improving. Considering picking this series back up: I could see a couple of different directions this could go, if I feel like getting back into writing erotic scenes. I suppose we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Low rating? Great story! Very well written AmorousFucker. Very erotic and descriptive. Can’t wait to read next chapter

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Unfortunately for you I read the entire series before I rate. 1* This was truly a waste of my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmorousFucker@AmorousFucker
25 Followers
Just a regular guy with exceedingly perverse desires.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES