All Comments on 'Carrie Spends A Night'

by eroticorgasm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Carrie spends a night

excellent, erotic story written with feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn

I wanna be Wade

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
MORE!

Michael and Erica,

Please, please, PLEASE write more Carrie and Wade stories. They're amazing. They have just the right amount of forbiddeness in them, but it's all passion. I want to know if they really stay together, and if the sex could get any better!

Keep 'em cumming.

<3 Kara

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love Wade and Carrie

I so want to be Carrie! Please come back and write some more.

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyover 12 years ago
:)

This one is my favourite... don't know why

christinelouise13christinelouise13over 12 years ago
Nice Continuation

I liked this third installment to the series. It was very well written and highly erotic. It was very good. I have read most of your work on here, though not all of it, and I have noticed that you like to use the word passion in place of something a little more vulgar like pussy, cunt, vagina and others. It is unusual for me to read that word in place of one of those others. To me, it sounds a little out of place. But perhaps that is just how you like to refer to it, or maybe that is what you know it to be called. It's interesting to say the least and whenever I read that word, in my mind, I have to replace it with the word or words I know that seem to fit better. I'm not saying that using passion to describe such a thing is bad. In fact, with the way you write, it fits perfectly. I am just saying that I am not used to it. Still though, there are many writers on this site, all from different cultures and backgrounds, so the more stories I read, the more variety of words, styles and phrases I will be exposed to. It's all a part of the learning process and I hope that by having these experiences, it will make my own writing even better. Thanks for the great story. I intend to read more of your work later. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous