All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 18'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So glad I discovered this series albeit 10 years on. Enjoyable premis and well crafted over the years! Hopefully more to come (for me I think it would fit to push the risque Exhibitonist element)

Thanks

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
Awesome!

Been waiting for a while for this chapter and it was worth it!

Even though I was really hoping Suzanne would end up with the Pakistani men at the bathroom, that being part of her punishment.

One small thing I'm not quite happy with it, and it's a personal preference, is that Suzanne is starting to value more Graham than her husband.

Anyways, Great Job!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

Great work again! I agree with the other comment about including more risque exhibitionism and may be some outfit modifications!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

Finally the old friend visits us again. I hope this great story continues on to greater glory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good linking chapter

I do hope that Ian's concerns about his wife being in Steve Cross' company will turn out to be well-founded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Been checking for months for a new chapter and ...was worth it!

This story is well written. Fabulous !

Keep the story going....soon! Can't wait to next chapter.

Well done.

HogwashHogwashover 9 years ago
Proper reward for a successful trip

I look forward to Mr. Leicester, with Ian's advance knowledge, disclosing to Ian's business subordinates that Suzanne is the company whore. Board meetings and employee evaluations would be fraught with tension and deliciously humiating for Ian!

I hope that on the return trip home Suzanne is directed to reward the successful bidding group by fully satisfying her husband's business colleagues so that they can talk to Ian about how they fucked his wife.

So many possibilities!

MarjikanzMarjikanzover 9 years ago
More please

So good to be able to take up the story again. One of the best series and each chapter never fails to make me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit

Only an enormous pile of shit

spooky457spooky457over 8 years ago

please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm not a writer

I am a reader. While I do not find this story ,so far, to be real life it is, a good work of fiction. So many writers get to a certain point and with negative feedback, just quit. Hopefully you will continue with this story to a reasonable conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She is oviously single.

Not in love with anybody but herself so why is this slut in L.W. Put this shit in group sex of fetish please.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Boring

All is said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous