00101O1 Automata_ #13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rockwood now ran his strong hand between her legs to the one place he had yet to touch. Her curious figure had been restored to its polished obsidian best. The pencils of mote-filled light caressed her skin and flared from the delicious camber of her flesh. Where he had touched, left a brief coolness like a lemon zest on her flesh. Finally, he ran his hand over her thighs and closer and closer to her shaved mount. When the unstoppable hand met the immovable mount, Jenny felt herself quiver at his touch. He forced her legs wider. Unzipped her crotch, exposing the bare flesh beneath.

She desperately wanted him in her. She wanted to feel herself wrap around his dark and sinister flesh. Feel tainted by his foul depravity. On one level, Jenny found herself knowing this wasn't her. This was the Tower's mark, carefully crafted in her brain. Now the seed which had been planted over many weeks of hard sybaritic training was taking hold of her. This was what Sovereign had always intended. This feeling was by his design and foreign to her mind. This awareness didn't stop her feelings of profoundly craving the corruption of it.

Then she felt the tip of Rockwood's shaft brush against her pussy. Jenny's vermillion lips parted in a silent moan.

"Think I can't tell when someone was untouched before the uprising? Think I don't know when someone's first taste of flesh was that of Sovereign. You have never been touched by a cyborg, that is for sure. I don't need an invite as you belong to me. It is your only purpose and duty to fuck me."

As he spoke, his cock began to vibrate. This sent a shiver through her flesh to her red-hot clit.

"No," she murmured. "Yes," she added.

Then Rockwood's member pushed into her. He was huge. She felt him press into her. She strained against her bonds. Her slit opened to his pressure. She spread her legs wider to allow his shaft into her. She fitted around him as tightly as her latex catsuit. She inhaled, the smell of fresh coffee and latex filled her nostrils. Now up close, he dominated her, even bent over it like a bear. He began thrusting in and out. The motion felt like she was being stabbed by a dagger of pure machine lust. She wanted to curl around his dick. It felt excruciating and delightful at the same time. It was like he was turning her flesh into a painting by Bruegel, in an instant, both hideous and exquisite. He began to move more rapidly. At the same time, he started his cock's electro-stimulation.

The electricity coursed through her flesh. She twitched involuntarily like a galvanic frog. This intensity was more than anything Sovereign had ever applied to her. Her hips arched to his attention. The stimulation and the thrusting made her feel like a child's toy plugged into the main's electricity. His weight and thrusting, reached deep into her cervix. She felt his balls bouncing against her flesh. She breathed in desperate gasps. She wanted to sing like a siren to a seaman at his attention. She found her skin held a mounting pressure; she was a car tire being pumped way beyond its safety limits.

Rockwood bent over her. She desperately wanted to plead to cum, but knew it was what he wanted. Rockwood leant down his monstrous face filling her field of vision. As he leant, she could smell metal and death on his half-machine breath. His unblinking mechanical eyes were giving her a close inspection, to see beyond what any mortal vocabulary could hold. She felt his gaze reach into her soul, and put its cold fuming fingers around her heart.

"Please, Master, may this slut cum." She found herself pleading. These were not her words. These were words carved into her by others, and not of her making.

Beyond the tiny room, the sound of missiles exploding in the distance intruded.

"No!" Rockwood said, inches from her face.

His half-metal face moved closer, and Jenny desperately wanted to kiss it; to feel his unyielding mysterious flesh on hers.

"Please!" Jenny said, desperately. She was so close and his onslaught was more than she could withstand. The electro-stimulation was a sublime torture--it became worse. It reached her throbbing, red-hot clit.

"You belong to me--mind, body, and soul--bitch," Rockwood said. "You cum when I, your master, is ready. I'm not going to let you cum until you are ready to worship me with your body."

His words were logically absurd, but had been personally crafted from the litany of her soul. They were written only for her mind to decode. They mashed every button in her head hard.

She knew she couldn't cum without his permission. It was an unbreakable condition that had been carved deeply into her brain by Sovereign. Rockwood must like these games as Joe was alone with him for ages.

Then a huge shockwave cracked the window. Rockwood looked up. It was followed by a number of explosions. There, above the skyline, you could see Sovereign's tower in the distance. Multiple smoke trails went to it. Flames emerged. Then the building started to slowly collapse on itself.

Jenny felt Rockwood dump his demon seed within her. She felt it taint her flesh with his. His foul filth now corrupted hers. She could feel herself belonging to him in a way no contract could fully articulate. Rockwood withdrew, and more cum spurted out up her stomach, chest, and face. She twisted at her bonds habitually, to remove them. A drop on her nose dripped to her lip. Sovereign was not above tainting his cum with all kinds of chemicals. Flavours for blowjobs, stimulants, and hallucinogens for other parts. It was crack for your fanny. It made cyber-whores of them all, particularly the men. Jenny found herself licking her lips. The consistency was true, but the taste was more caramel with hints of whiskey. Her tongue moved like a rollercoaster in her mouth, chasing the taste.

The top of the Sovereign's tower disappeared in a huge cloak of dust. The ground shook.

Rockwood let go of Jenny, in shock. He knelt upright.

"Sovereign," Rockwood said, as the dust erupted. "Sovereign is dead. They fucking killed Sovereign!"

The dust surged up the street and left its own watermark on the window. Eventually, the noise stopped. The street settled under a new blanket of soot, dust, and grime. The battle about the tower paused for a second. Then resumed.

Rockwood's face moved back to its neutral repose.

"Okay, change of plan," Rockwood announced.

__END_OF_LINE__

Thanks to KSanto for editing/proofreading. Given the success of Chapter 12 expect more plot, intrigue, action and Science fiction. Thanks for the 5-star votes and comments

12