02 - Always, Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suicide is complicated, darling," Hayden said, pulling Caspian into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist. "He wasn't leaving you, he was leaving something that he perceived too hard for him to handle. Did he tell you why?" He asked, and Caspian shook his head and laid his head on Hayden's shoulder. "Regardless, he loved you, Cas. I have no doubt that, whatever his reasoning was, it was far from leaving you. He must've thought it'd be better this way, for whatever reason."

"What reason could have been enough, though?" Caspian asked. "Why?"

"I don't know darling, I really don't." Hayden sighed and kissed him on the head.

ā”ˆ āœāœƒāœāœƒāœāœƒāœāœƒāœ ā”ˆ

Caspian had decided to put the house up for sale, and he'd managed to sell the house remarkably quickly. He and Hayden had picked out a nice house on the other side of town, closer to the school that Hayden went to. Caspian felt renewed, almost, as he and Hayden shopped for furniture to furnish the house. By the time that everything had been delivered and put away, it was well into the early morning hours. The pair had poured themselves into bed sore and miserable, but happy.

Once Caspian got out of Jeffrey's house, he felt like he could finally be free. Living in Jeffrey's house without him felt wrong, and while he loved Hayden being there, he felt wrong with him in Jeffrey's house. Life was steadily getting better. Caspian was finally happy.

He still thought of Jeffrey, he was sure that'd never stop. It had become less frequent, recently. He was happy, though. With every passing moment, he felt himself falling more and more in love with Hayden. He loved being married to Hayden and being his submissive.

It was much different with Hayden being his dominant. Things were spontaneous, he never knew what Hayden was going to want to do. He loved being kept on his toes. The balcony off of their bedroom was peaceful at night, and it was part of why Hayden had fallen in love with the place. Caspian loved the balcony as well. He had taken to getting up every morning at four-thirty, sitting out on the balcony with a cup of warm coffee, and watching the sunrise.

He loved to watch the sun come up. Hayden usually wouldn't be up, but he had gotten up when Caspian's alarm went off. He'd made breakfast and brought it out to the balcony. They'd ate and cuddled up on the outside couch, admiring the sunrise over the trees. They had picked a secluded house, on nearly thirty acres surrounded by trees. It was amazing to live there, and never have to worry about neighbors. It was secluded and wonderful.

Caspian glanced over at Hayden and smiled. "I love you." He said, crawling into Hayden's lap and kissing him on the lips. Hayden laughed and kissed him back, putting his hands on Caspian's hips, holding him close.

"I love you too," Hayden said, once Caspian pulled away and rested his head on Hayden's chest.

It was silent for a few moments, save for the birds chirping in the background. The pair just relaxed. Caspian could hear the pitter-patter of Hayden's heartbeat as they cuddled together. The wind was caressing them just enough to make the chilly, but not enough to make them uncomfortable.

It was peaceful.

Serene.

Caspian let out a happy noise, and let his eyes slip shut, allowing himself to fall asleep in Hayden's warm, comforting embrace. He was safe there. Always. As Caspian was slipping off to sleep, he heard Hayden question, "Who's are you?" It was a teasing way to let him know he wanted to go to the playroom. Caspian lifted and smiled at Hayden.

"Always yous, Master." The word he'd not uttered since Jeffrey's death was released, and with it came a sense of finality. He was Hayden's, and Hayden was his master now. Hayden smirked and lifted him, setting him on his feet.

He stood still, waiting until Hayden started towards the playroom they'd designed together. He felt free, finally. Ready to truly move on.