03. Rewarded not Sold

Story Info
Alex is now Wendy's sex puppet.
2.6k words
4.44
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways

This is a sort of bonus story for those who might be curious, as Bella was, about Alex Hughes' odd sexual requirements. It was supposed to end at the end of his second year and just reference the events in the second, but it kept going... Actually, as I write this, I will split it and publish at the same time. Now three parts.

I don't expect high ratings but here goes.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older. Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Rewarded not Sold

Showdown With Wendy.

After lunch I went and found Wendy, she was sat at the table with her friends, including Gemma who avoided eye contact. "Wendy, we need to talk." She sat there. "In private. Please."

She shook her head. "I don't have secrets from my friends."

I spoke firmly, on the brink of shouting. "Yes, but you might want them from others in the dining hall." Wendy looked at her friends who nodded and so she stood; and we left and went for a walk around the lakes. When there was nobody nearby, I turned to Wendy and grabbed both her arms, barely constraining my frustration. "What the fuck were you doing getting me with Gemma! Didn't you know she has a boyfriend!"

She glared at me. "Let me go!" So I did, and I was getting embarrassed that I had grabbed her in the first place. Wendy brushed down her sleeves and said. "Let's walk." So we did. After a couple of dozen steps she huffed. "Yes I knew, but they were getting nowhere and I just knew you would be the right person to give her an orgasm and take her virginity."

I stopped walking, open mouthed, and after a few steps Wendy turned, tilted her head. "What!"

I was speechless my jaw going up and down and then I nearly screamed. "You mean she was a virgin! I just fucked a virgin who had a boyfriend! What sort of monster do you think I am!"

Wendy, walked back to me, caressed my head and kissed me deeply and I involuntary responded. She broke off. "Alex, I don't think you are a monster, but a lovey sex machine who has clearly had lots of conquests and no doubt more than your share of virgins."

I dropped my head and looked at my shoes and muttered. "yu wr my scnd".

Wendy lifted my face. "What did you say about second?"

I looked up, took a deep breath. "I said you were my second. I had only had sex with my landlady before."

Wendy looked more puzzled than shocked. "Only once before! How are you so good!"

I explained. "Not just once before. A few nights each week, for two years, in term time. She was a demanding woman."

Wendy just smiled. "Well, she trained you well, all the better for my friends."

I was stunned. "What, you expect this to continue?!"

She stroked my chin, and then my crotch, with my cock reacting and being a totally subversive about the whole matter. "Well, I can see the important part of you agrees." Then she leant in, and I could not resist kissing her and stroking her back. When she broke off she continued. "And I can see the rest of you does, just need to get off your high horse. Oh, Gemma gave me this for you!" And she pulled a small envelope from her back pocket.

I wondered if it was an apology, a love note even. It turned out to be a Costa gift card with the note. 'Thanks for making my first time fantastic. Xxxxx Gem.' I couldn't help but look at the receipt! Eighty pounds! "I can't except this! Did you sell me to her!"

We stood there, my duplicitous body enjoying Wendy's presence and she didn't rise to the accusation. "Gemma bought that right after she left you, I was as surprised as you, but she insisted and would be most disappointed if you returned it... She said John might find out if you did." With that she cocked an eyebrow questioning what Gemma might have said about John. I didn't say, but I got the message and sighed.

"Oh kay... What happens next, 'more help needed'?" I suspected that lack of cooperation would lead to John finding out.

"Oh. There is plenty of call for a skilled lover, there is such a shortage of them. Especially for the first time."

My mind reeled. "You expect me to bed other virgins?!"

"Well, we thought you were and expert and after Gemma's account there are two in particular who would do anything for you to help them so that they can get on with fucking as many of the guys as are chasing them."

"Right," I sighed. "this is insane! But then my life with Rachel was insane. But no women with boyfriends, I'll accept that these are all one-time things, but none with boyfriends! Wait, you don't have a boyfriend, do you?" I was worried that I might be in mortal danger if he found out.

Wendy smiled a wicked smile. "Oh, I think I do have a boyfriend." My face must have shown concern, but she lightly kissed me. "But he is very understanding, and so am I, as I arrange for him to fuck any woman who wants the Alex experience. Insane enough for you lover boy? Oh, I feel it is!" My cock chose that moment to betray me completely, well only in tenting the front of my jeans in a dramatic manner. We would deal with it later, and did.

Rules of Engagement.

We established rules. Wendy was not to mention any gifts, before or after, and I was not to be ambushed like I was with Gemma. We always met in the Costa and by the third meeting, with a different girl, I had to invent a cover story to the baristas that I was discussing helping with maths problems.

Some weeks later an attractive female one commented that "It's odd that only girls have maths problems?" To which I responded. "Blame male maths teachers." She just darkly muttered. "Yes, the problems of one plus one equals one, or three if you forget and carry the one." Ok, I did bed her after finals when most other students had gone home, no gift card or Wendy involved. Just lots of free coffee, afterwards, for the last two weeks of term, at her house.

The accommodation for the sessions was courtesy of two first year students who shared a double room, that was about four times the size of a single room with an ensuite. It was not only their first year, but I was their first time, and one after the other, not at the same time - oh you have a dirty mind - on the following Friday and Sunday. They didn't give any gifts until I understood that they were now part of the plan and made their room available for solving maths problems. I was their occasional reward for helping out with tutorial space.

Performing as Romeo.

After the first years, the next liaison was to give delight to Juliet, who insisted on calling me Romeo and my coming as my death scene. She was studying Performing Arts and she put on a good performance. The next day I was pleased that there was no gift card, so I thought the bullet of me being sold had been dodged. She also insisted on no condom.

However, four days later a Next Gift Card, was slid under my door, (Next being a good quality clothing store) with the message. For some cooler clothing Romeo. XXXxx Juliet. When I checked online it was for an embarrassing two hundred pounds! Two hundred fucking Pounds! A fortune in my eyes. When I found her to complain, she just arranged a shopping trip to spend it, and more.

She explained that she didn't want such buff guy to be in ratty clothes when she took me out. And take me out she did - Wendy not involved. I was expecting McDonald's and the cinema and got four-star dining and the Opera and a hotel room! Juliet got a four-star pleasuring in thanks. She took me out about once a month and I got an education in Classical music and the other fine arts, and I was hooked. The pleasuring upped to five-star after my next fall from grace.

Wendy kept up a regular stream of maths puzzles, some repeat offenders, and gifts were a regular response, from ten pounds and up, but nothing at Juliet's level, but her parents were loaded. Wendy explained that the girls talked to each other and were told that I didn't need the gifts, but they were insistent, not to be seen as failing to complete. I suspect that Wendy and the first years may have got some gift cards as well, and so she was reluctant to ban them.

The Other Door?

Then on one repeat visit, a rather leggy blonde called, er Natasha, it was getting a blur... asked "Alex, do you use the back door?"

At this time I had already exposed her very nice breasts and was just ensuring the nipples were giving their best for her. I must have looked puzzled, as the double room only had the one door, except the ensuite, so I replied. "Well the back door is the one to the lakes, so yes."

She, let's go with Natasha, gigged and thumped my shoulder playfully. "Silly Alex, a girl's back door!" I looked up in surprise, but she must have thought it was shocked. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to offend, but you are so accomplished."

I shook my head and I was upbeat. "Oh, you mean anal sex. I've done it, quite a bit, why do you ask?"

"Did you enjoy it?" She almost looked coy.

I smiled. "Lots, it's the only where I can come apart from your tummy."

She stared at me. "If we did anal, you would come in me?"

I thought I had hit another forbidden area and must have sounded it. "Not if you don't want me to."

Natasha suddenly was excited. "Oh, but I would, it would feel great, can we do it today, I am all prepared!" And she was prepared, I had never seen a butt plug in real life, Rachel had said it was an unnecessary gimmick and my thumbs would have to do the work.

And so I fell further from grace, to the delight of a certain cohort of the young women who sought out my skills. Eventually including Juliet who continued my social education in return for favours given.

Notoriety at the Clinic.

I wouldn't have mentioned this, and others might judged my actions irresponsible, but it is part of the events.

I had had several women refuse to have me fuck them with a condom on the basis that they didn't need it and I think some were expecting that would make me come in them, I hadn't started anal sex by then. So, I went to the local Sexual Health Clinic to get tested.

The nurse interviewing me about why I needed testing asked if I had had many partners and her eyes widened when having thought I said seven this term, three without condoms." I had nothing to hide and after all she was a professional.

"Oh, so you are the latest Casanova running riot and laying waste to the young women at the University."

"I'm not a Casanova, they come to me." I am not ignorant about everything. "I only do what they ask." I tried and failed to sound like a man and not a naughty boy.

She looked at me thoughtfully and for a moment reminded me of Rachel's expression after dinner. "Yes, I have heard you are multitalented, and I can see how it might turn a woman's head if she didn't have an attentive husband. Why some women with condoms and not others? Do you forget or run out?"

"Well, I always ask, but some refuse, some more than once."

"Hold on, the seven and three were women, not times?"

"That's right eleven in total of which five were without."

She shook her head, "The youth of today, so you are bedding two women a week."

"Er, no, I didn't have any sex in the first two weeks."

Her eyebrows nearly disappeared as she recalculated to three a week, plus. She coughed. "Right, come back in two days and keep it wrapped up as often as you can, please, we have enough work with this horny lot." Meaning all the students at the University.

I went back and was in the clear, much to the surprise of the nurse. I went back regularly and was lucky in that I only picked up one minor topical fungal infection, more akin to athlete's foot, which was quickly cleared.

In the two weeks between Finals and Degree Results day I attended the clinic to get my latest clinic test results and was met by a different, younger nurse. I turned out that she didn't have anyone to be attentive. So, she requested, and after work received a four-star service, twice, but wrapped each time.

The Outcomes of Distraction.

I graduated, with a normal lower second-class degree, which was not good enough to help with finding a job with a Consultant Civil Engineering firm I didn't want to work for a Contractor, on site and constantly on the move; a life too much like at home.

I needed to fill in the time and pay the bills, so I got a clerical job in a Borough Council Admin department, a sort of over grown Town Council, but less than a County Council. I soon realised I was managing my manager, whose main qualification seemed to have been with the Council for thirty-five years. So, over a couple of years I got management training, building up to an MBA.

Juliet had shown me the importance of good suits, I got up graded from Next after the fourth date, and good music, theatre, opera, ballet and restaurants. Another regular recipient of my skills had also introduced me to enjoying the countryside, rather than working in it as I did as a child.

To help with presentation in interviews, I grew a moustache to look more mature. I was good at my job and kept earning promotions, quickly climbing the ziggurat of Local Authority Gradings. Without Wendy to field for me, and away from the sexual pressure cooker of Halls, I had to find my own way to identify women who would be receptive of my skills. It wasn't easy and many months could pass between 'dates'. But sometimes it was only weeks if a group of friends all wanted a sample.

However, in the real world, only a few women wanted the Alex experience more than once or twice. I didn't know, until Bella, that I could and should behave differently.

Love was a distant fantasy as I was a sexual freak, fantastic but a freak.

My search for sexual encounters was made a bit easier by promotions to other Councils and I was always careful to ensure that there was no conflict of interest between work and liaisons. That cut out many otherwise promising opportunities as the age and gender balance in Admin and Social Services Departments was heavily skewed towards young single women.

I didn't fancy my future sexual happiness. But then along came Bella and my world was turned inside out, upside down and round and round.

(continued... Much Ado About Mr Fourways Series... unless you read those first)