#1 Starfucker Supreme doing DK

Story Info
The Celeb-fucker recruits Dutch model Doutzen Kroes.
3k words
4.2
8.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: This is a fan-story. Every action described is purely fantasy and has no connection to real life events. It should be noted that no persons under the age of 18 are involved in any sexual action in whatever way. All girls described are at least 18 years of age.

+++

Once there was a lingerie house that became the household name for sexy underwear. It promotes its wears by a yearly lingerie show that is broadcast all over the globe. Watched not only by all fashion loving women and men, but also all heterosexual males. Not only because it's nice and satisfying to ogle at all those extremely beautiful intimate pieces of clothing. But even more so because of the supermodels that strut up and down the catwalk to show those small items on their hot bodies.

The shows are smoking hot, combining the presentation of the new lingerie collection with hot music from world acts. Walking these shows is the ultimate summit for high fashion catwalk models. The top girls are called angels, precisely what the male audience thinks of them. One by one very desirable perfect bodies that provoke secret fantasies ignited by the blood filled hard-ons growing inside the men's trousers. The dirty little fantasies are a delight to recollect at night in bed leading to many wet dreams.

The hottest of them all is without doubt the lovely Doutzen Kroes. Men turn their heads whenever they see DK walking the street. What makes her so beautiful? It's the symmetry of her face, her blonde hair, her blue eyes, her eye brows, the tiny nose, the full lips, the cool skin, and off course that killer ass of hers. And amazing C-cup breasts! With 35-24-36 her hips are quiet big. Even among women her beauty is undoubted. Many a girl thinks: 'If I was a lesbian, or a man and straight... then I would know it!' And men see her as a girl-next-door, but one extremely well done.

And with an ass to die for. Imagine that killer body wearing only a small tight panties and a matching tightly fitting top. Well, you probably saw her like that, so no need to bear that in mind. A trophy ass you wish you could hold in your hands. Just to squeeze it. And cover with kisses. What makes her the most desirable model is probably that she is exceptionally patient on the set, disciplined and kind in nature. She doesn't complain soon, and she's averse to diva behaviour. And did I already mention that ass?

The Dutch dream girl. Coveted by the biggest part of men. As the number one star fucker I'm used to wrap the most famous cunts around my dick. And sink my rod into the hottest and most delicious pussies. But among all the best treasures of the world one of the greatest is Dutch Doutzen. It's truly a delight to be with her in the biblical sense. Let me tell you about my very first time with her.

It was the end of February 2003 I met her for the first time. DK had just turned eighteen in January and started with her modelling career walking the fashion shows in New York and London, and now Milan. It was before she got world famous through L'Oreal and Victoria's Secret. We met in Milan at a bar I was visiting with Adriana Lima, the hot Brazilian model I had under contract since 2000. Normally I'm never seen with my clients in public, but this was the hotel bar which was strictly open to guests only during the fashion week. Only fashion models and the like reside in the hotel.

Adriana and I were sitting at the bar sipping mimosas. She was quite flirty, touching my hip and thigh all the time. I was sure we were going to end in her room together doing you know what. But at one point she started to attract the attention of a chick across the room. As the girl noticed us she came to the bar and the most beautiful of creatures stepped into my life. As I'm used to be with beautiful women who love to be with me the appearing of yet another stunning example was not exceptional. But I knew this girl! This was no other than the very beautiful Doutzen Kroes from my own home country.

"Hallo!" I said. "Helemaal hier in Milaan?"

"Yeah, I'm here in Milan, far from home. I'm walking at the fashion week."

I had been notified by Adriana about this hot new model who just started walking the shows. Turned 18 last January she was recently discovered in Amsterdam and booked right away through Paparazzi Models. She wore beige trousers and a matching jacket over a pink blouse. Her prominent B-cup breasts showed nicely through her blouse framed by her jacket. A stunning view which made my dick jump up.

Adriana noticed right away. She tapped my hard-on through my slacks saying "Big boy wanna play?"

To Doutzen she said: "This is Jimmy I told you about. He does only the very best models. You have to experience him to understand."

She took Doutzen's hands and laid it on top of my bulge. Doutzen gave me a hesitant smile but didn't pull her hand away.

I ordered three mimosas. During a lively conversation with the two hot models about their profession both girls kept toying with my dick through my slacks. At one point Adriana opened my fly and fished my eel out in the open saying: "Let's make this your lucky day, Doutzen. I feel like we have to spoil you. It's time you get a real taste of life as a top model."

I fell Doutzen pinch my cock. Off course my rod was already hard as a rock with those two angels continuously touching my bulge. But that pinch send another spark through my shaft. And even more it showed Doutzen was really into some hot play with my love muscle.

"I warn you girl: once you've felt his magic wand inside your pussy you will be hooked! Just like all top models who are now slaves to this cock. But we all love it!"

As we finished our drinks Adriana Lima suggested we should party on in her suite. So we took the elevator to the top floor where the luxury suites were located. As soon as we entered the elevator Adriana got my cock out of my trousers, got on her knees and put me into her mouth. Before we hit the top floor my cock felt like it would not come down again tonight.

Stumbling into the corridor Adriana led me by my dick. Doutzen followed us timidly but very curious. She giggled with her cute high voice. Before we entered Adriana's suite Doutzen blocked my way, got on her knees and took my dick in her hands. She put my acorn against her closed lips. For the 18 year old this surely had to take quite some bravery, but I wasn't afraid we would be caught, and even if someone would walk into the corridor it would most probably be a top model. And chances were big she would be someone I already knew very intimately.

Adriana grabbed Doutzen's shoulders and pulled her to her feet again.

"Time enough for that later, let's first get comfortable in a more private setting."

Adriana swiped her key card opening the door to her suite which was bathed in light. I knew these suites from earlier visits, but for Doutzen a new world was revealed. Utter luxury. These suites were for the rich and famous, like royals and captains of industries. And during fashion week for supermodels.

Doutzen stopped on the threshold, just saying "Wow!"

"Come in and get yourself comfortable," Adriana said, "crash on the sofa and I'll fix everyone a drink."

I took Doutzen by the hand and escorted her to the sofa, made her sit onto it and got beside her. The view from the ceiling to floor window on the Piazza del Duomo and the cathedral itself was breath-taking. With the Duomo bathed in light the big window was almost like a drawn to life painting.

Young Doutzen sucked in the spectacle with open mouth. How I would love just to put my dick in that sweet face. But surely that time would come soon. Meanwhile Adriana was back with three glasses of chilled white wine.

"Isn't that view just fabulous?" Adriana said. "But now I'd love to watch something else."

She grabbed the remote control, turned on the TV and tuned to the hotel porn channel.

"I love to watch this dirt, it gets me off whenever I don't have a stud at hand. But I'm lucky to know Jimmy. He's the best friend we girls in the model business can have, enjoying fabulous hot sex when we want to but not being bothered with the negative side of a possessive or jealous boyfriend."

"But don't you have a boyfriend?" Doutzen asked.

"A model with a boyfriend? You're kiddin' me! There's no time for that in our business. You travel almost all the time, are seldom at home and living in and out of hotels. I'm just glad Jimmy is available enough to keep me from getting insane. Nowadays my management books him in advance on a regular basis, and that arrangement suits me just fine! And in between I help myself with porn and sometimes with a colleague."

"I figured something like that happens. Last month in Paris when I shared a hotel room with Alessandra Ambrosio we slept in a double bed and we cuddled. She touched my breasts and even my pussy, and I do believe she did that on purpose."

"Oh, I'm sure that was no accident! Alessandra loves to play with fresh models. If she hasn't eaten your pussy yet it's only because she wasn't sure if you would agree. Since you only just turned 18 she was probably a bit hesitant to push you."

Meanwhile a good hot scene showed on the big screen. Two blonde chicks were playing with each other on a big bed in a hotel room while Rocco Siffredi was preparing his exceptional tool. The girls got into a sixty-nine position and eagerly lapped each other's pussies. I always love to watch a girl getting her treasure eaten while she hovers her crotch over the lapper's head. As Zara Whites fingered Silver's pussy she herself got a thorough lapping of her cunt.

A bit absentminded I played with my own dick, as I saw Adriana and Doutzen fell silent admiring the hot scene as well. As Rocco mounted Zara doggy style, I immediately let my cock go. The night was still young and now Adriana was pulling on Doutzen's strings there was no doubt plenty of action coming.

Rocco pushed his long and thick dick between the engorged pussy lips of Zara splitting them open and finding its way inwards. I enjoyed the spectacle in full colour and blown up on the screen. Silver laying underneath the action witnessed the penetration and subsequent fucking up close and in very sordid intimate detail from no more than a few inches.

Rocco pushed forward and sank his spear all the way inside. Silver stuck out her tongue and dragged it along Rocco's shaft as he pushed it in. Then she locked her mouth on Zara's clit and sucked it good, making it swollen and horny as fuck. The combination of getting her nub tortured and her tight twat pounded deep made Zara gushing and her slit clamping like a vice on Rocco's cock.

"Don't you agree Doutzen that this is super-hot to watch," Adriana said. "It never fails to make my horny pussy tingle and trickle some of my liquor. If you like you can taste some. I sure as hell would LOVE to taste yours..."

Before I knew it Adriana had pushed Doutzen on her back on the couch. She got on top of her and dove with her head between Doutzen's legs getting in a sixty-nine position. Pulling the sweet girl's knickers to the side she started to lick that gorgeous gash with small strokes. And Adriana sat her crotch down on Doutzen's face making my viewing pleasure complete.

I got my face near Doutzen's to encourage the girl. I kissed her forehead and trailed my tongue across her nose to where her mouth met Adriana's pussy. I pushed her mouth a bit down towards Adriana's clit so I could lap at that tasty cunt. We teamed our assault on her sex and made her squirm. Doutzen's first real taste of pussy milk was fairly generous.

Dripping with girly juice Adriana raised her hips and assumed the ideal position for penetration from behind. I simply could not refuse this open invitation. I took position behind that delicious posterior with my balls dangling above Doutzen's face. She has obviously paid attention to the porn movie as she immediately started to lick my nuts.

Balling Adriana is always a feast, so I submerged my probe inside her funhole. Judging from the cooing cries below Doutzen liked the up-close intimate show. Remembering Adriana's desire to indulge Doutzen I held back and made it a slow paced and leisurely shagging with deep hauls, never getting into danger of losing myself. Of course this action made Adriana's essence drip generously from her twat onto Doutzen's face.

Adriana had not stopped assaulting Doutzen's crotch. Continuous licking and nibbling her slit and tiny lips had made Doutzen's box thoroughly wet, eliciting ever louder cries from the girl. In the end she lay panting between my legs. Just before she came I withdrew my cock from Adriana's sloshing slit and let the slick glans rest on Doutzen's lips. Horny as fuck she eagerly parted her lips and sucked the tip of my cock inside her hot mouth.

There was nothing she needed to learn about sucking cock. Doutzen was a natural. Or she had already practised a lot at a very young age... I loved her attention and her skills. But after some ten minutes I stopped her. There was more action to come, and I didn't want to lose my first load too early.

Meanwhile Adriana had turned around and gave her full attention to Doutzen's love box. With her fingers she spread the petals open, and with her tongue she gave the young model a damn good lashing.

"That's it girl," she said, "you may come if you want to. Just let it go, give yourself over to the feeling. Life as a model is too strenuous and stressful not to have an exhaust valve."

I heard a lot of slobbering noises coming from Doutzen's business end, and moaning sounds from around my cock. She clearly was letting loose her pent-up feelings, and climbed towards a shattering orgasm. I could only admire this girl for her ability to trust her friend so much and give in to her sexual feelings in front of an almost stranger. And her friend promised to spoil her and show her the real world of super models. That friend had told her she would be hooked on me the moment I would take her, the number one star fucker.

And that's exactly what happened. Long after Rocco had lost his majestic load for the first part deep inside Zara's pussy and spurting the remainder into the eyes of Silver as he withdrew his weapon, I penetrated the well prepared pussy of miss Kroes for the very first time missionary style while she lay in the arms of miss Lima.

And did DK looove my cock! She was hooked right away for sure. And she is truly a sweet girl and a really hot fuck.

As we sipped another chilled wine after Adriana and I had introduced Doutzen truly to the sex life of super models I did her an offer:

"I will charge you fifty per cent of the usual rate until you're a top model yourself. Let's say you're in the top rank when you become an angel at Victoria's Secret, or the face in a campaign for one of the major brands."

"And I make the same offer to any other Dutch model talent, you just spread the word."

After this first encounter we met a couple of times without me charging my services. After she did become a Victoria's Secret's Angel we met every single night in her hotel suite before all her performances on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. We didn't meet for coaching or chit-chat but we fucked like our lives were at stake to get her totally relaxed and prepared for the catwalk. And now she's retired from VS we still fuck. Very regularly. I was hooked myself on the beautiful DK from that first time, and since 2011 she's my number one favourite Mother I Fuck. And lucky for me her hubby Sunnery works all over the globe, so there are plenty of times DK needs and loves my company. And I sure as hell love hers!

Over the years I got through Doutzen in contact with the Dutch talents Marloes Horst, Bregje Heinen, Roosmarijn de Kok and Romee Strijd. All these lovely liaisons occurred at a time these adorable chicks were over the age of 18. To make the list of Dutch models in my clientele complete I have to mention the former Bond girls Famke Janssen (who starred in Golden Eye) and Daphne Deckers (appearing in Tomorrow Never Dies), and the former Mrs. Van der Vaart Sylvie Meis. And I did have by occasion sexual romps with the sister models Gigi and Bella Hadid, who are of American/Dutch descent.

Jim.

POSTCRIPT If you the reader are interested in my experiences with a particular celebrity you are invited to leave a remark in the comments. Chances are big I do have a story to tell. Feel free to leave your suggestions! JD.