10 Days Pt. 03

Story Info
After a long & playful day, a sub gets greedy late at night.
769 words
4.6
2.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our intimate, romantic anal encounter, we're snuggled up in bed, my head on his chest. My T-bar plug has been returned to my ass, his cum load deep inside me, slowly being absorbed.

Absentmindedly, I can't help but think about how there is something so uniquely satiating about anal sex when you're denied. Of course, not as satiating as a real orgasm of my own, but it really does leave me feeling fulfilled in a way that nothing else does, at least for a little while. The longer it's been since my last orgasm, the deeper I crave this exact feeling.

In my hazy comfort, I drift off for a bit. Instead of waking up to a beautiful morning, my eyes snap open into the pitch dark, to a sharp throbbing of my own pussy. The satisfied feeling seems to have worn off, and I realize I have vined myself around him, desperate for as much contact as I can.

I try to calm myself, and for a little while, I force myself to remain still. I will sleep to come, but my own feeling of desperation only seems to make my cunt ache more. I can feel my pussy lips getting wetter and more swollen, and I can't help but begin to squirm slightly, looking for relief.

At this point, it's unclear whether he's sleeping or awake. I continue to squirm, and instead of soothing me, it only makes the feeling of intense need and arousal worse. Almost involuntarily, my squirming becomes humping. And before I know it, I'm whimpering slightly and humping his thigh, unable to stop myself.

I hear his breathing change, and know that if he wasn't awake before, he certainly is now. Using all of my willpower, I bring my humping back down to just a gentle squirm. I hear his low voice in a near-growl: "it seems that someone is very greedy tonight. Did I give you permission to hump my thigh after our playtime tonight princess?"

I force myself to stop moving, and let out a small whimper.

"I expect you to use your words," he pressed.

"No, but I was so achey that it woke me up!" I can't keep the slight edge of whininess from my voice.

"Ah, ah, ah. Try again."

"No SIR, you did not give me permission." I finally squeak out, thankful he can't see my pout in the darkness. I inhale deeply, and focus on staying still and calming the intense arousal coursing through my blood with no release. He hears my focused breathing and purrs "Good girl."

After a long pause, his deep voice is in my ear, his breath a warm wave that sends tingling chills down my spine. "I will allow you to hump my leg but you are NOT allowed to reach a hard edge. Control yourself or you will be on no touch until I say otherwise."

I let out a pleased moan "Mmmmmm, thank you sir" and immediately resume my humping, this time more gently. It feels amazing, and I am very careful not to get too close to the edge. An intoxicating and confusing mix of humiliation and pleasure swirls through my body, so thick it feels like a physical thing. Again, I can't help but let out small moans and whimpers while I roll my hips against him.

"Look at you, making a wet spot on my thigh you little slut. Your depravity knows no bounds."

A fresh wave of humiliation makes my cheeks hot, but I don't stop my gyrations. At first it's because I feel reduced to nothing more than a wanton ball of need, unable to control myself without his commands.

I continue, trying to use my hip motion to clench around the large plug still in deep my ass. I can feel the hard metal, its temperature now matching my own body heat. As I do, the humiliation spreads as I realize that I've thanked him for the privilege of permission to do this at all.

"Shhhh princess," his gentle voice brings me back to earth. I realize my moans have turned back into whimpers. "That's enough."

I stop my rutting hips, scared that he'll follow through with putting me on no touch if I can't control myself. I come back to my deep breathing to calm my body, and he strokes my hair to take the focus from the wet, throbbing center of need between my legs. As he does, he whispers "That's my good little slut. That's my good girl." Slowly, painfully slowly, I begin to drift. What a perfect day...