All Comments on '12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 02: Heating Up'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm......

After the first chapter and now this chapter it is teased that the neighbors have a d/s sort of relationship and with Emily, the neighbors daughter, being in a position over the main protagonist's daughter I am hoping that the male neighbor has no control over ANY of the females apart from his wife as she sort of slipped in the first chapter by starting to call him master.....I am holding out hope that Emily will be able to submit to Denny as will the other women and remain loyal to him

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 4 years ago
I am running out to my lathe now

So I can be hired by you for spindle work🙂. Great story and has everything a horny guy could want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

i enjoyed your story so far and though i gave you 5 stars, i am unhappy that there are not more chapters available now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story and Well Written

I am waiting for chapter 2 to see how this story plays out. You have the beginning to make this story very long if you go into great detail of every encounter that happens along the way and also what happens with all the other characters in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed these two chapters. I'm anxiously waiting for the next few chapters to get posted..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love it. When they're working, please have Emily, Lizzy and Claire dressed up in revealing blouse, obscene short skirts and high heels to attract more customers. Denny enjoys staring at the girls in revealing outfits. The girls enjoy having their pervert boss stare at their bodies, and slowly began to cocktease him.

SiodisSiodisalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loving the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deja Vu?

I read this story a couple years ago. Is it a resubmit or lost original account. Still a good story line.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

I love Sel's stories been a fan for a while. This is the first time reading in the beta reader format. I love it as well, it fills my screen making the print large enough to read sitting back without straining my eyes. I hope Literotica keeps this option I will use it often. Keep up the great work I can't wait for what's next!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

Just a suggestion about the beta reader.

One thing I have always wished in the suggested similar stories, included the tagline that you find on the Authors story page of what the tale is about. Sometimes it's not what I expect, because I don't get to read that description first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful

i like it's my kind of story porn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...