12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 02: Heating Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one everyone else joined us and the meal was eaten in silence except for, "please pass the..." and "Can I have another..." There were strange looks between Lizzy and Claire. I knew why Jane wouldn't make eye contact with Rikki. Rikki was reading some legal documents, getting ready for another day of work. After we all ate, the girls cleaned up, saying that they were going to the mall with Emily and would be back before dinner. "You'd better start looking for summer jobs!" Rikki yelled at them, knowing they needed money to keep gas in their scooters.

I grabbed some forms that I needed and headed off to work, seeing that the girls had left already. As I drove into the city, I saw a pink, purple, and peach Vespa cruising into town. Looking over I saw Lizzy, Claire, and Emily. I started to chuckle at my all-girl scooter gang and tooted the horn at them as I drove by.

As I got into town a client texted me with an issue with an install we did last week. I let my shop foreman know I would be late and went so I could fix the issue with my long time customer.

Getting to the shop, I walked in and my foreman was waiting for me. "Denny the producers called. They need to talk with you and a lady is waiting in the showroom who said she's interested in the sales position.

"Tell the young woman to wait, I'll be with her in a few minutes. I pulled out my cell and called the producers of 'Big Wood' to find out what the latest crisis was. After boiling down all the bullshit and Hollywood double talk, they said that the focus groups who'd watched the test footage said that the show needed some eye candy. I was told that I needed to hire two attractive females for my shop. They told me that adding them to my staff would raise the show's ratings at least 10 points.

Now, I had no problem hiring a female if she knew her shit and I never cared about how she looked. But to be honest, there's not a lot of female woodworkers, to begin with, and most of them look more like Richard Karn than Debbie Dunning,

"Look, I only have a budget for one part-time sales clerk. I can't afford to hire three, and finding three pieces of eye candy that are worth a fuck...,"

"We'll put the two of them on our payroll and you pay them commission only. This way we get the ratings bump and you get extra staff," the Hollywood douche replied, "but we get final approval of them."

"Final approval, yes, as long as I recommend them."

"It's a deal..."

I slammed the phone down in disgust, as I dreaded trying to find reasons not to hire qualified but unattractive people.

So what had started as a good day had turned to crap real fast? Interviewing people was never my favorite way to spend time, but now it was even worse. I had to consider attractiveness, and Hollywood assholes that were responsible for intelligent and thought-provoking shows, such as 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Jerry Springer, Jersey Shore, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Toddlers & Tiaras,' would now be in charge of who I could hire. Not for the first time I wondered why I thought this was a good idea.

I walked to the showroom and heard a vaguely familiar voice, "Mr. Houlihan, I didn't know this was your shop."

Looking up I saw Emily, dressed in a conservative, but sexy business suit. "Emily, didn't Lizzy or Claire tell you?" I asked puzzled.

"No, they knew I was going to an interview. They're waiting for me at the mall," she replied, looking around at the pieces on display. "I like this one. The Purple Heart and Ebony offset each other nicely and make a bold statement.

I was impressed by her knowledge of exotic woods and as we walked to my office I asked, "So how did you get to know about wood?"

"My dad loves to build stuff out of wood and built himself a big workshop on our property. I love to help him and I've learned a lot from him."

"I always wanted Lizzy to share my love of making sawdust, but she is more like her mom, a real girly girl who hates sweat and dirt," I replied as I opened my office and gestured to Emily to go inside."Please sit," I said, pointing to a small love seat I had for informal chats, as I leaned against the edge of my desk. We made small talk for a little while, and from my position standing in front of her, I could see down her blouse a bit. The view caused an erection to start growing, especially since it reminded me of her being tied up and helping her mother suck a dick. I desperately wanted to ask her about that, but somehow I was able to restrain myself. I sat down behind my desk so my hard-on would be less noticeable.

I began to formally interview her. She told me about the sales skills she had picked up from working at a mom and pop department store while in high school and how she'd been laid off when Wal*Mart opened a supercenter nearby, putting her employer out of business. I had been friends with the family that owned that store, which had opened in 1884, and was the sole source of manufactured goods in town. It was a sad day when they locked the doors for the last time.

One of the things I did during interviews was to give the potential employee scrap wood and have them identify the type of wood and its properties, as well as what it's commonly used for. Emily was able to easily pass that test. I was extremely impressed with her and her knowledge. As soon as I decided to hire her, I was struck with a brilliant idea. I was going to hire Emily and make her my new sales supervisor, then, I would hire Lizzy and Claire as sales staff. This solved three problems, the girls would have jobs, I wouldn't have to judge strangers on their looks for a job, and the production company got their eye candy. I was pleased with my solution to this particular headache.

"So Emily, you know your shit and are a very impressive young lady," I told her smiling, thinking about the other ways she impressed me.

"Thank you, Mr. Houlihan." She said, smiling back at me.

"Please call me Denny," I told her. "I hate to tell you, but I'm not hiring you for the position I advertised," I told her with a straight face.

"Why Mr. Houli...Denny? I know sales, I know wood. Why won't you hire me?" she asked, crestfallen.

"Because you know way too much and have too much experience to be a lowly sales clerk. Instead, I'm making you my sales supervisor, and I'll be hiring two other clerks to work under you."

I thought about being under her, which didn't help my throbbing cock any. "You're going to need to train them and take care of the administrative crap," I told her, trying not to break into a big grin.

She squealed, jumped up, ran over to me and hugged me tight, pressing her wonderfully soft breasts into my body and kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but wonder how they would feel naked and pressed against me. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you,... you won't regret this..." she started saying, still hugging me. I put one arm around her returning the hug, glad I wasn't standing. If I had been, there's no way she wouldn't have noticed my erection.

When she let me go, she opened her mouth to say something and I held up my hand to stop her. "There are a few things you should know," I told her. "This is still a part-time position. You will be working a lot of weekends and some nights. You'll get paid a base salary of $10 an hour, plus a commission on all sales. You're responsible for making the schedule for the showroom staff. You will teach them about the products and how to close sales. And finally..." she was nodding as I listed each of her jobs, "the two people under you have not been told they have a job yet, but I'm going to offer Lizzy and Claire those jobs. Are you okay with supervising your friends, being their boss, and teaching them?"

Emily looked thoughtful as she considered the implications of being in authority over her two best friends. Lizzy had once told me that Emily had a BFF who'd moved to Ecuador when she was young and that they'd lost touch. She had never really made any friends since then until meeting Lizzy and Claire. "It'll be hard at first, but I think it can be done," she said confidently.

I nodded, pleased that she didn't immediately say she could do it. I liked that she'd stopped to consider things before she answered. That made me feel better about hiring her, and the girls, and putting her in charge.

"Okay so your first act as a boss is to tell Lizzy and Claire they have a job working for you if they want it." I knew that the producers would love the three sexy teens and would have no issue hiring them. I opened up my dropbox and began looking for a recent picture of Lizzy and Claire to send them, so they could make whatever preparations they needed to, to get my girls working A.S.A.P. Finding one, of our trip to the beach during spring break last year, with both girls posing in their bikinis was perfect. They looked like models, with the windswept hair and pouty lips.

I sent in the photo with a short email:

This is my daughter Lizzy and her best friend Claire. I think that they would be perfect as the eye candy you're looking for. Besides, shows about family-run businesses like 'Sons of Guns, Pawn Stars, and Hardcore Pawn,' among others, are very popular. Adding my daughter would let you call this a family business, which I'm sure would help with the ratings.

Let me know your thoughts.

Denny.

While I was typing the email I could hear Emily talking with Lizzy and Claire. Emily was saying, "Hey bitches, I got the job. The owner told me he needed two more people and I told him that your mom said you need to get jobs, so he agreed to hire you. Get your asses here A.S.A.P. or I'm gonna find some hot dude to come work with me." She paused and then started laughing. "See you in a bit."

Hanging up she looked at me and simply said, "they're on their way."

I nodded, reached into my desk drawer, and pulled out a new hire packet for her to fill out. I also handed her two more for Lizzy and Claire to complete. As I explained the forms to her, so that she could explain them to the girls, my computer chimed. I glanced at the screen and saw a message from the executive producer of 'Big Wood.' It simply stated, "hire them." There were several documents attached that needed to be filled out by Lizzy and Claire since they would be working for the production company and not my shop.

"One thing I forgot to mention Emily. Lizzy and Claire will be employed by the production company, not the shop, so they need to do some additional paperwork." I took the forms off the printer and added them to the growing pile. I noticed the top form is the one about the Federal Paperwork Reduction Act. Not for the first time, I wondered if this act added paperwork instead of reducing it.

Emily stopped working on her forms and looked over the production company paperwork. "Some of these are duplicates," she told me. "The W-4 and the I9, to name two."

"Yeah, I just need their contact info, emergency contact info, and availability," I told her. "The production company needs it all."

Nodding she asked, "But don't you have all that info on them?"

"I do, but Joe, my foreman, Lou, my CNC operator, and the camera crew don't. If I'm not in the shop and something happens we need the info on file," I explained to her.

"That makes sense,'' she said as the front door alert chimed in my office. Glancing at my CCTV I saw Lizzy and Claire walking in and I could read their lips. They were discussing the possibility of working for me in my shop and were in disbelief, thinking it was a practical joke.

"Well sales manager, your new hires have arrived. Go take charge," I told her.

She walked out to the showroom and appeared on my screen. A very intense discussion took place and the girls at first, were not very happy, but Emily convinced them that working together would be much better than working at different places and on different schedules. Eventually, they all agreed and sat at the Western Red Cedar picnic table, we had just finished building yesterday, to fill out the forms.

Realizing that I had just hired three women I was lusting for and having been with two of the three's moms, I licked my lips, thinking of the possibilities. I began to wonder how far and how fast I could get Rikki to go along with my perverted plans. I promised myself that I wouldn't do anything with any of them unless Rikki knew about it and gave me her blessing. I loved Rikki and didn't want to lose her. I was willing to do anything to keep her, including giving up all contact with Jane, Claire, Emily, and Suzette, but I was hoping she would allow me more contact with them, a lot more.

After watching the girls for several minutes, I forced myself to look away from their taut, young, teen, bodies, in short shorts and tank tops. Trying to distract myself from all the perverted sexual images running through my mind, I began to review some new orders that had come in via our website. There was enough work here to keep us busy for weeks and I wondered if I was going to need to get a bigger shop once we were on TV.

Once I was done reviewing orders, I headed out to the workshop to check with my staff and make sure we were ready to start filming tomorrow. Taking one last look at the monitors, I started grinning from ear to ear as I headed out to the shop.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12